General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does this mean the Asylum should start its own letter writing program?

Become pen-pals with a schizo today
getting Henri would be like getting the golden ticket

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

hololive ruined /jp/

but why though

you keep mentioning that you do this because we tell you to, or that you want to fit in, but I have yet to see anything but condemnation ever since

if we didn't expect you were Hime herself, this radiates big fed energy - or just incredible autism
Whats wrong with posting dox? (I wouldn't put anyone's face as my pfp or link their shit in my bio) Dox is fine (also lesson learned to have a clean stream browser).

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
yes, I have watched at least one (1) Lia stream
Did someone say Lia stream? liasmug.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
getting Henri would be like getting the golden ticket
This just makes me realise how much Henri's spergouts have in common with Chris's prison letters, even down to the completely baffling religious iconography.
Whats wrong with posting dox? (I wouldn't put anyone's face as my pfp or link their shit in my bio) Dox is fine (also lesson learned to have a clean stream browser).
Posting dox is fine, posting dox then getting confused why the streamer and her friends have banned you from their stream chats is superduper odd.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Browsing some /r/hololive (don't blame me, most of the rest of reddit I use is down due to the blackout) and was reading the thread about Ina's rant. While reading, some were talking about similar issues with Kronii and her fans horniposting/chatting.

From here. [sic]
"Interestingly Kronii has said stuff.on her membership that contradicts that will change the way that people threat kronies here, but i still find it weird why she hasn't it publicly."
"The only thing i will say is that whatever your conception of how you believe Kronii sees her fans and how you belive she interacts with them and wants the fants to interact within themselves is probably wrong, i'm not gonna give details because it's still a member only stream."
"Yes i undertandf that but what she said on that stream was so importnat that i stil findit weird nothing of what was said has become public, i can undertand some of what was said to keep it between the memebers, but on think in partircular that she said believe that will change stuff for the better if it became public, but it's her decision to keep it private si lets keep it that way."

Never really liked Kronii - the character design/massive boobs, deep voice, and narcissistic personality (mostly acted I'm sure but still annoying) always turned me off, and the fanbase being down bad for said attributes kind of sealed it for me. I always assumed she put up with the fanbase because that's kind of her job and they dump money into her bank account, but this made me wonder what this means. She actually secretly loves the attention, sexual or otherwise, or just has such menhara problems that she has a reverse-parasocial relationship with chat? Any Kronies here that can comment on this "super secret" member only stream?
I don't know if it happened the way the og poster said, but i know she doesn't care about people being horny on main about her, hell she keeps paying attention to soren and he's a turbo coomer, also i am pretty sure she also doesn't care about lewd art being posted/made as long as it's being posted on a different tag and not the official art tag, as for the people trying to police others being horny, it's just a single fag (i think his username is treis) going to vt (yes vt of all places) to tell them she doesn't like it (which yet again she doesn't care as long as you keep it away from streams).
And her hiding her tits on stream it's just so she doesn't get demonetized, she sometimes keeps the top part of her model up, and also she broke wadamama's heart by using her kimono instead of her og outfit when playing ringfit hence wada's tweet of "sexy doko" that's also the reason wada made her the gym outfit.
The only issue she had early on was about the ribbon posters on chat but they fucked off when they saw the games she plays on stream, and for the members that did the ribbon posting she made a "bond level" as a reward for them behaving and not lusting for her tits, which is why she did a cover for mafia as one of the rewards.

hololive ruined /jp/

, posting dox then getting confused why the streamer and her friends have banned you from their stream chats is superduper odd.
Oh right, forgot about that part. But then why is Thhrang so beloved by pippa and sakana?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Anyone know what happened to stapler-chan or have a link to those pages with the vids? I want to do... research.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You don't want to deep dive into how horny many Women get for mass murderers.

Women also seem to draw a really worrying amount of guro art. I wonder if it's because women are weaker than men and don't have such a capacity for violence, so they fantasize about it more than men do.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Women also seem to draw a really worrying amount of guro art. I wonder if it's because women are weaker than men and don't have such a capacity for violence, so they fantasize about it more than men do.
They self harm a lot more, like shooting bbs into their cooters. on cam. for you. or me.

braindoko

Pomu getting Fit of the North Star

Her target weight: 200 kilograms. so like this FOTNS character who also happens to be a vtuber lol
digital01.jpg

edit: it's been a while, what has the asylum been up to?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Violence isn't their reality. It's the same reason True Crime and modern Horror as so popular with them. Those being popular are a sign of extreme comfort. It's people that don't understand what real horror is, but their physiology still wants at least some of the stimulus since it's encoded in our genes.

Oh boy. Aside from her being on AMD being surprising, but you can go into the software and click update.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean, he's not really wrong when you get down to it. All big content creators basically hit a soft burnout and end up sticking to literally the only one or two things they do because it keeps the momentum since after all, despite what we (whether we stream or not) rarely keep in mind it is still their job at the end of the day. There's a marked difference between EN vtubers and JP Vtubers in terms of the scene that I can't really say he's "inexperienced" given, taking one look at indie EN vtubers, it's a literal trashfire with the occasional ember that's passable. So while this isn't to defend Vox or anything it's just when you have managers and reviews breathing down your neck especially when you normally outperform or even boosted your company (branch in this case) to a high level at the start, it wears on you pretty quickly.
weighing in on this dispite vox being coomer bait and a wanker hes fairly professional and seems a decent enough guy when hes talking off the cuff sure he will worry and stress about his numbers but thats removed from the entire conversation goes is much more indepth then just "watch me and only me plz"
I think debuting in Luxiem was probably the worst and best thing to happen to him. He enjoys making content and likes his fans, but his need to carry on Luxiem's hype is killing him. He has adopted the mindset that Luxiem created waves, not really but he's mentally ill so whatever, so he has to continue making big strides, or else he's a failure. It also doesn't make any sense to me that he wants to change the scene when he doesn't even watch the scene, but again this is probably his fucked up worldview because of debuting in Luxiem.
funny thing is when he decides to stop chasing fujo cash hes actually fairly talented all he needs is a little effort and i could see him easily making those strides.

Yeah i know that i sounded pretty harsh and while there is some truth to burnout and stagnation, it kinda rung hollow when he admitted that he was still inexperienced with the scene, it feels like he is looking at it from his pigeonholed niche/perspective of being the ASMR corpo vtuber guy and saying that the business was always like that and stagnating as a result

When, from his heights there is still room to grow, really, as much as Salome was just a pun, she still earned numbers and attention, HoloX saw great numbers, even Council and Tempus carved out nice little niches in spite of their debuffs or setbacks (2nd gen to a smash hit, extended hiatus leading to graduation and Male gen)

Its just kinda rarted because he was right at first but then the bits where he admitted he didnt know much just soured it, its like guessing an answer and then explaining it wrong or some shit

The nigga has like 5 corpo mates who were either Indie darlings (Lyrica/Millie) decently sized indies (Pomu/Maid Mint and Elira/Ryusei Nova i believe?, Enna and Reimu too) or were corpo fucks, at a smaller scale but still (Rosemi), he could potentially access and ask people with an obscene amount of combined experience with the scene, who were eons better than vtweeters and 2views even pre-Niji
Typically vox to shoot himself in the foot and still not understand why hes fucking up.his fragile ego and unwillingness to just put himself out there and BE WRONG is the biggest reason hes not standing out as a talent like he should be because he always has to undermine himself he has enough exdperiance to talk about vtubing but he doesint think he does so he says as much ruining his momentum.

I also suspect hes one of the types to be talked to and not talk to people behind the scenes (dizzy is an example of this) being his gens emotional rock. so it's not surprising hes not reaching out to pomu enna elira ect for advice or their personal experiences. 100$ he would say it's "intruding" too

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'd take methheads over religious fanatics that would lynch you if they think you brought bad yuyu and nope I'm not joking some of these fucking towns still believe in magic or they're basically run by cartel lords that gave them better infrastructure than the government did in 50 years. That's why I want to choke some of these girls when they complain about how shit the US is, you have no idea what shit actually is.
We have religious zealots in droves in the US. They stopped murdering people and just decided to rape children, instead. Maybe in 300-400 years your religious retards will evolve to the same level as the religious retards here and stop murdering people.

They will never stop trying to force their alternate-branding Sharia law on you, so don't get your hopes up.

Edit: anti-glowie edit

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom