"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They're WOMEN
I'm actually more surprised the fucking game straight up tells you your drivers are shit. Call me crazy but if your garbage ass game doesn't run from the getgo with the base drivers Im putting it into the trash
I bought it (ugh, $70? Seriously?). It didn’t work because it ‘requires’ directx12, which is not on windows 7. Then I promptly refunded it. I’ve got plenty of other things I can do or games I can play without dealing with this garbage.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
That's why I want to choke some of these girls when they complain about how shit the US is, you have no idea what shit actually is.
I'm sure more than half of them would enjoy it
Women also seem to draw a really worrying amount of guro art. I wonder if it's because women are weaker than men and don't have such a capacity for violence, so they fantasize about it more than men do.
I read an article once that said rage rooms are actually more popular among women than men.
"Babic said another surprise has been that the majority of her customers are women, and Greene said women are up to "95 percent" of his."

theres this irritating post that keeps popping up on my Twitter timeline prompting vtubers of colour to post their ethnic background. I thought it was common knowledge that most vtubers aren't white. Why are they acting like vtubing is in danger of being taken over by the white man (woman)??

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I swear to god if they gave the oldest looking model to the most childish of the gen I am so done w/ Idol. I'm so fucking tired of loli's and it's just as bad when an RL loli takes an aged up model and the voice/personality don't match what's on screen.

Like Scarle, girl you're not dommy mommy'ing anyone. You're barely out of high-school.

Bros... I just want Hags. Hags with models and voices to match. 🥲

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Sister Abigail is finally playing Yoshi's Story. Only watch this stream if you want diabetes from how sweet it's gonna be.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
We have religious zealots in droves in the US. They stopped murdering people and l just decided to rape children, instead.
God DAMN that is a horrible misclick. At least I hope that’s a misclick. Or my reading comprehension is just fucked today.
It was gonna happen sooner or later anyway with her level of opsec. I sniped the opportunity to be the the one who did it to prove to myself and others I could be a contributing member of this forum.
I don’t think you need to prove anything to anyone on a damn vtuber forum.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ok hope she's fine. ARCHIVE
1.png

Topo Chico

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

No Kronii. Hope everything is okay.

And when it rains it pours. What a sour night.

This is the second time in a month she's canceled because family issues. I doubt it's her parents, she pays for them to go on vacation and treats them well, so the relationship there is stable at least. Gotta be a sibling, cousin, or aunt/uncle.

1112380132842274907.webp

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Being a woman is not the issue.
90% sure 90% of the users here are joking when they say "because women" anything. the unaccounted for 10% are violent nugget socks.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Linux is a trap for the troon menace to out themselves to the rest of normal society
I know you're right but why you gotta go hard on me like that.
:urtearingmeapart:

braindoko

"I don't think I'll ever be able to do 3D at home"
Dudes, I went from a Nijisanji fan to a Niji(company) anti. I fucking HATE those incompetent fucks, Pomu has so much talent and passion and they squash all that with shit managers.

【FITNESS BOXING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR】pomu wa shock!【NIJISANJI EN _ Pomu Rainpuff】 1-46-48 sc...png
She does this face when bad/sad stuff happens. And I've seen it too many times so far.

Limkin

Dudes, I went from a Nijisanji fan to a Niji(company) anti. I fucking HATE those incompetent fucks, Pomu has so much talent and passion and they squash all that with shit managers.
Pray that this is because she is quitting a company, already notified them about it and they decided not to give her the access to assets just in case. The only reason I am even remotely ok with Elira staying in there is because I like model. If she could take it and move to another company it would be awesome

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
God DAMN that is a horrible misclick. At least I hope that’s a misclick. Or my reading comprehension is just fucked today.
Normally, I would leave a mistake like that alone and laugh it off, but I would rather not end up on any lists.

Well, other than whatever lists everyone else gets on this site gets put on.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Next vHoeShow recruit?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Harrow 1
Blueshark 0

Edit : i saw the tweet and just waited for the notification of one of you 2 posting it lmao

+ .5 to blueshark for adding an archive
you could have posted the tweet faster just to fuck with us.
And when it rains it pours. What a sour night.

This is the second time in a month she's canceled because family issues. I doubt it's her parents, she pays for them to go on vacation and treats them well, so the relationship there is stable at least. Gotta be a sibling, cousin, or aunt/uncle.

1112380132842274907.webp
She has at least a brother, and i don't know if her pregnant "friend" (could be a family member) "sally" is nearing her 9 month, so she could have just give birth/gone into labor, hopefully it's nothing bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom