"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It looks like EIEN is going to do just fine with the coomer market, even without the coomer queen.

I decided to torture myself by dredging through the archives on vt for the past few days, checking for any more tidbits of info about Riifu's ongoing bullshit. All I found was talk about Kiki's last member stream where she does ASMR roleplay while getting herself off live with chat.

Not that her being a whore was news, but she seems to have taken it even further and stolen Riifu's whole schtick.

I can't actually confirm as I'm not membered and no one uploaded it to HP. But enough people on the EIEN thread were fapping to it. So it seems legit.

If I have to know this, then so do you. You're welcome.

Screenshot_20230612_092614_Chrome.jpg
Edit: I wasn't sure if this should go in the degen thread since it's just informational and I'm not posting the actual degen content. I'll accept my jannying if it should be moved.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
BVM going for the throat as always

A

Im watching the zatsu itself just to see if /vt/ was making shit up and so far its accurate

Which, lmao, i dunno, his bitching does feel kinda rarted when Vtubing itself has always been open to innovation still and the stagnation that he fears seems like its only for his giga numbers, but people still have loyal fanbases if they're standout

His inexperience with vtubers really makes the previous statements click, the tard does not have much perspective on the scene and does not even get the appeal, guess the Fujo money was too fleeting

Its kinda neat that atleast HL and Niji creators like Selen, Pomu and probably alot of their JPs that i dont watch still have ways to shake up the formula and do unique shit while their most money making talent is bitching about stagnation, Sad!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vox is a sadboy manhera, what else is new?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Im watching the zatsu itself just to see if /vt/ was making shit up and so far its accurate

Which, lmao, i dunno, his bitching does feel kinda rarted when Vtubing itself has always been open to innovation still and the stagnation that he fears seems like its only for his giga numbers, but people still have loyal fanbases if they're standout

His inexperience with vtubers really makes the previous statements click, the tard does not have much perspective on the scene and does not even get the appeal, guess the Fujo money was too fleeting

Its kinda neat that atleast HL and Niji creators like Selen, Pomu and probably alot of their JPs that i dont watch still has ways to shake up the formula and do unique shit while their most money making talent is bitching about stagnation, Sad!

I mean, he's not really wrong when you get down to it. All big content creators basically hit a soft burnout and end up sticking to literally the only one or two things they do because it keeps the momentum since after all, despite what we (whether we stream or not) rarely keep in mind it is still their job at the end of the day. There's a marked difference between EN vtubers and JP Vtubers in terms of the scene that I can't really say he's "inexperienced" given, taking one look at indie EN vtubers, it's a literal trashfire with the occasional ember that's passable. So while this isn't to defend Vox or anything it's just when you have managers and reviews breathing down your neck especially when you normally outperform or even boosted your company (branch in this case) to a high level at the start, it wears on you pretty quickly.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If I were Vox, I would just simply, stream content that he enjoys because his built-in fanbase will ensure a cushy lifestyle for as long as he is willing to press the "Go Live" button

It's not the "peak fujo bucks" numbers, but it's vastly more than other people in his position are making, and if he's not able to make that work out for him? Unironic skill issue

soap suds

I think debuting in Luxiem was probably the worst and best thing to happen to him. He enjoys making content and likes his fans, but his need to carry on Luxiem's hype is killing him. He has adopted the mindset that Luxiem created waves, not really but he's mentally ill so whatever, so he has to continue making big strides, or else he's a failure. It also doesn't make any sense to me that he wants to change the scene when he doesn't even watch the scene, but again this is probably his fucked up worldview because of debuting in Luxiem.
If I were Vox, I would just simply, stream content that he enjoys because his built-in fanbase will ensure a cushy lifestyle for as long as he is willing to press the "Go Live" button

It's not the "peak fujo bucks" numbers, but it's vastly more than other people in his position are making, and if he's not able to make that work out for him? Unironic skill issue
I believe he did that for a while and it was working well for him. He streamed the games he wanted and even turned off the viewer counter, but he's currently off his meds and apparently, something happened with his family, so maybe that caused him to spiral. I don't watch him so I can't say for sure.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean, he's not really wrong when you get down to it. All big content creators basically hit a soft burnout and end up sticking to literally the only one or two things they do because it keeps the momentum since after all, despite what we (whether we stream or not) rarely keep in mind it is still their job at the end of the day. There's a marked difference between EN vtubers and JP Vtubers in terms of the scene that I can't really say he's "inexperienced" given, taking one look at indie EN vtubers, it's a literal trashfire with the occasional ember that's passable. So while this isn't to defend Vox or anything it's just when you have managers and reviews breathing down your neck especially when you normally outperform or even boosted your company (branch in this case) to a high level at the start, it wears on you pretty quickly.
Yeah i know that i sounded pretty harsh and while there is some truth to burnout and stagnation, it kinda rung hollow when he admitted that he was still inexperienced with the scene, it feels like he is looking at it from his pigeonholed niche/perspective of being the ASMR corpo vtuber guy and saying that the business was always like that and stagnating as a result

When, from his heights there is still room to grow, really, as much as Salome was just a pun, she still earned numbers and attention, HoloX saw great numbers, even Council and Tempus carved out nice little niches in spite of their debuffs or setbacks (2nd gen to a smash hit, extended hiatus leading to graduation and Male gen)

Its just kinda rarted because he was right at first but then the bits where he admitted he didnt know much just soured it, its like guessing an answer and then explaining it wrong or some shit

The nigga has like 5 corpo mates who were either Indie darlings (Lyrica/Millie) decently sized indies (Pomu/Maid Mint and Elira/Ryusei Nova i believe?, Enna and Reimu too) or were corpo fucks, at a smaller scale but still (Rosemi), he could potentially access and ask people with an obscene amount of combined experience with the scene, who were eons better than vtweeters and 2views even pre-Niji

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've only recently became aware of what this is, and I'm seeing it more and more now...

Archive

"It was only a joke ha ha...unless?"

The sexual revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
THATS RACIST :educateyourself: not every Nijifriend of this forum is a chink in disguise
pretty much all of them are except Nolan, whos worse because hes from Ohio

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I assume it's meant to be the sound made when the average vt user slaps around their flaccid junk while thinking about the anime women they'll never fuck.

See below:
jesus fuck

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom