"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

you can tell she plays up the lovey dovey demeanor on her regular streams, she also forces the cutesy tone in her voice.
Also, first red flag:
>Voice changer

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Also, first red flag:
>Voice changer
It's just so she doesn't have to strain her voice pitching it up a little there are pictures of her she is confirmed female

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Also, first red flag:
>Voice changer
negro you must've missed the pictures some true scholar shared with the rest of the class. She may have fake tits but she's a legit woman, shiina confirmed it too.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
negro you must've missed the pictures some true scholar shared with the rest of the class. She may have fake tits but she's a legit woman, shiina confirmed it too.
Nah, he's right. Every goddamn vtuber on this planet is a filthy penis-haver with a voicechanger, and don't you forget it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi did a photo op that I clipped

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Found it after some vod searching.
This is the comment that got her started. Not sure if there was any other degen posting beforehand since I was just skimming the vod.
View attachment 30025

41:03 for timestamp just in case. She goes on for about 15 minutes between the hornyposting and the whiteknighting.

I don't blame her for getting annoyed. You'd have to be genuinely retarded to think this looks like a back.
View attachment 30026

She also tells people to lurk for a bit to get a feel of the streamer's vibe, which is something more vtubers need to say honestly. Sasuga Tako.

here’s a clip of the rant

UberSoldat

It's just so she doesn't have to strain her voice pitching it up a little there are pictures of her she is confirmed female
Oh not to conceal gender I mean to help with the GFE. I've already seen the pics.

I feel like there are too many VTubers debuting this month. Who the fuck can even keep up with all of it?
Anyone with no life. Gotta love market saturation

Last edited:

A Lurking Dumbass

I feel like there are too many VTubers debuting this month. Who the fuck can even keep up with all of it?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Oh no Chinchilla is a unicorn....
View attachment 30062
Being a unicorn is unironically fine as long as you're not going schizo about it. Nobody gets to dictate what type of streams you must enjoy and whether you should watch/support the chuba, especially if they flipflopped from their previous position. It's screeching about it on twitter, hate campaigns and other schizo behaviour that are bad.
Basically, if it bothers you - just quietly leave. Getting mad about it will only lead to more unpleasant feelings and outpouring of autism.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Has anyone with sensible taste actually tasted the coffee yet? Have we all just been gaslit by the fucking mold la creatura with the most dubious taste buds and the other girls being too retarded to grind coffee beans, let alone make a cup of coffee? Is this why Fishman is dedicated to selling the fucking coffee at Offkai? Is it one big attempt to clear his name?

Because clearly fish markets here, I'd be willing with all the 0 clout I have to fairly review all the coffees on offer and give honest reviews so long as I don't pay a fucking dime for it. Just ship me one of each. If you can't figure out how to contact me, I don't blame you but show some ingenuity.

Phase namewise, I
if Ember = Amber and Rie=Rielle does Airi=Ahri?

Eri.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
here’s a clip of the rant

Yeah and here's the degen posters response
Screenshot_20230612-034743.jpg
Something tells me thus will be an ongoing issue

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
View attachment 30065
These are both threads to shitpost/mock her though, they're by design not meant to be taken seriously and rather than thirstposting, they have an explicit purpose of becoming an ongoing issue for takodachis. It's the same thing as all the Mori horse threads.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Been watching Itoi Toi from Neoporte screaming through Little Nightmares. Her screams and rage moments are cute.

Here's the clip from Subaru's FFX playthrough on that scene.

And the other emotional scene

Madoka Magica watchalong also provided some Shuba shock.

She also got attached to Sayaka and the next watchalong should be episodes 9 to end.

In which Suisei speaks English slang.

niggaphil

Wemi bonk by youtube due to "naughtiness":

Archive

The beginning of old hag arc for bluebear: too old for exercise now:

Archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think they do that to avoid fuckups. Name the character similar ot their irl name so the name isnt so different that the person forgets they are talking about them. The negative part about that is that it opens things up for fuckups where people call you by your irl name.
I think I've read this statement like five times over and I'm still not sure how it makes any sense. They do this to avoid the RL namecalling yab but the risk is that they call you by your real name? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY YOU ESL MOTHERFUCKER?! THAT'S NOT TO MENTION HOW RETARDED IT IS TO EVEN LEAVE A TRACE OF YOUR REAL IDENTITY IN YOUR VTUBER NAME!
:pikaWUT:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think I've read this statement like five times over and I'm still not sure how it makes any sense. They do this to avoid the RL namecalling yab but the risk is that they call you by your real name? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY YOU ESL MOTHERFUCKER?!
:pikaWUT:
Lol.

I think what he's contrasting is the "Pro" of being similar enough that the Vtuber responds/is used to the name at the start. The "Con" is someone can say their full name by accident more readily. Though, realistically, if you have your Gen work together for a couple of months, pre debut, calling each other by their Vtuber name, it should go okay either way.

cucurut

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Holy fuck, was this official merch from Moona? It looks amazing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I thought that chicken cooker console thing was an April Fool's thing. You mean it's real? :shiinastare:

Critical thinking, people. What expertise would a restaurant chain have in developing a gaming system? Why would a restaurant that sells cooked chicken want to sell you a device that cooks chicken?

I'm curious to see if Reddit pulls a Fark.. or maybe it was Digg. I remember one or maybe both websites died cus of many reasons one of them was a disastrous redesign that drove all the users away.

This whole thing was destined to be a nothingburger as soon as they announced it'd only last two days. All corpo has to do is hold out those two days and everyone will be back in droves. Only once users start leaving for good will they have incentive to not stay the course. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), Reddit is still pretty unique in its field, especially considering the network effect.

Anyone with no life. Gotta love market saturation

I feel personally attacked by this.

View attachment 30065

Plapposting is the cancer that is killing /vt/.

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom