"Smile! For me, every hour with you is a blessing!"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure that sort of thing used to be against Reddit's TOS, because a company owning a fan subreddit dedicated to their products was considered a conflict of interest in itself. Just another way the current admins piss on the intentions of what Reddit's founders wanted and what that site used to be.

All super mods are controlled by Marketing Agencies. As directly or via contract. Political Subs and a couple of others are controlled by Intelligence Agencies. I only know of one large company, with a general fanbase presences on Reddit, that doesn't control their Reddit. Which other companies figured out and basically brow beat the mods into making the subreddit extremely sterile.

Welcome to the reality of Reddit.

Apparently there is going to be a free bar sponsored by Phase at Offkai

View attachment 30031
These drink names are just perfect.

Anyone else rather concerned that the Tweet using basically the Needy Streamer Overload layout/color palette? They trying to say something? haha

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mimi is exploring silent hill in vr might get some good chimken screams

Her low poly 3d is surprisingly good at conveying fear

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule
FyYsaK5WYAAfKdh.jpg

I only know Lisa and Ami from Tsunderia, was the rest of the company another Cyberlive?
It was relatively yab free but kept shedding talents regularly, which kind of speaks for itself. At the very least, I think it's clear there was some severe mismanagement going on.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Man, She REALLY got burnt out from her Tsunderia days. I think a collab with ex-Tsunderia will be fairly unlikely at this point just just from the memories.
Yeah I was shocked by this. Was management THAT incompetent that it just killed her will to even continue vtubing?

Just to add some lore to complete the dizzy lore dump of today
  • Once she left tsunderia she went to become a wage cuck
  • Was pretty much done with anything vtubing related and had no plans to going back, but a heartfelt marshmallow made her reconsider her position
  • Asked fishman to join invaders personally and basically dragged fishman across town to meet for a struggle session to let her in and it worked
  • Whatever happened at tsunderia really burned her and she just reiterates she wanted her old self dead
  • A friend of her asked her to audition to another agency with her because she was nervous about auditioning alone and she didn't make it, says she wouldn't fit anywhere but phase

I am absolutely fuming because this Dizzy is an absolute gem and she says she's gonna keep doing her character on regular streams and that this out of character streams are gonna be sporadic.
Honestly I love this version of her. Not really looking to put up an act or play things up for the kayfabe. Real glad for whoever sent that mallow.

As for her old self. She seems extremely bitter and angry over it. She should come to terms with it and just view it as a growing experience. She seems to be very bitter over it still.

Pippa's gonna say they taste like shit.
Probably. Most of these girls have the palette of an 8 year old

Has anyone with sensible taste actually tasted the coffee yet? Have we all just been gaslit by the fucking mold la creatura with the most dubious taste buds and the other girls being too retarded to grind coffee beans, let alone make a cup of coffee? Is this why Fishman is dedicated to selling the fucking coffee at Offkai? Is it one big attempt to clear his name?
Not sure. Im not a coffee person but if I was I would've gotten some.

Athena Nightingale doing Ukulele Karaoke. Shes nice

Also full clip of the Retarded video reaction

SandySunDunes

Has anyone with sensible taste actually tasted the coffee yet? Have we all just been gaslit by the fucking mold la creatura with the most dubious taste buds and the other girls being too retarded to grind coffee beans, let alone make a cup of coffee? Is this why Fishman is dedicated to selling the fucking coffee at Offkai? Is it one big attempt to clear his name?
If it's worth anything, I've tried both the Uruka and Pippa coffees and think they're pretty good. Uruka's makes for a good afternoon coffee, being so lightly roasted it tastes almost blonde. While the Pippa's was just fine tasting coffee, nothing special, but a good morning brew.
Neither would be anywhere near worth the price though if they weren't merch.

Kalion

:)
Man, She REALLY got burnt out from her Tsunderia days. I think a collab with ex-Tsunderia will be fairly unlikely at this point just just from the memories.
The ex-Tsunderia girls loved her. Hell, she even brought one (Ember) with her to Phase.
Meru commented during a Twitcast she was glad to see Dizzy back. Meru also got a DM from a "hidden viewer" right after she said that (possibly Dizzy?).
I'm pretty sure most of her burn out came from dealing with the CEO and other management. Dizzy (as Urara) said she'd often get contradicted on decisions (such as if the Tsunderia logo was required to be on screen for streams or not) and anything she tried to push forward would often get blocked in some way.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I fail to see the issue here:ponrys:
It's not an issue, I just used that as a excuse to mention the guy's rapports, along with him drawing Fauna lewd before the full design is even revealed (and subsequently being the very first fanart of Fauna found on booru sites)

Guy's good, but sometimes his horni drive can be an interesting sight.

Also its 3 more days before Siska Leontyne's graduation.

I gonna miss the security lady vtuber.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Yeah I was shocked by this. Was management THAT incompetent that it just killed her will to even continue vtubing?

Honestly I love this version of her. Not really looking to put up an act or play things up for the kayfabe. Real glad for whoever sent that mallow.

As for her old self. She seems extremely bitter and angry over it. She should come to terms with it and just view it as a growing experience. She seems to be very bitter over it still.

Probably. Most of these girls have the palette of an 8 year old

Not sure. Im not a coffee person but if I was I would've gotten some.

Athena Nightingale doing Ukulele Karaoke. Shes nice

Also full clip of the Retarded video reaction

Asking in the Tsunderia thread found out as Slugma part of her character then was pretending to be cold and in it for the money people made alot of jokes about it so maybe that's something she wants to leave behind? Idk

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Any of you niggas happen to have a link for irys karaoke? I missed it :urtearingmeapart:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
@Murrayしないで - here's a stream idea for you, if you're interested. Would be good to have a fairly regular person try the coffee and tell us what it tastes like.

Thank you, but I rarely drink coffee in the summer in the first place. If they did soda or one of those engergy drink powders, I might give it a try, though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Phase namewise, I
if Ember = Amber and Rie=Rielle does Airi=Ahri?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Phase namewise, I
if Ember = Amber and Rie=Rielle does Airi=Ahri?
I mother fucking hope not :guh: Leave Airi alone:faunacry:
Weird, Rie's also going on haitus not too long after our exchange
What exchange, did something happen to Rie between the Cat stream and now? She's still doing her Con stuff so I'd guess she's just busy or stressed/tired and they though it be better just drop the streams.
Oh Clip Tax? :menhera:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has put up her stream waiting rooms, and my eye was drawn to this:

1686546075996.png

I've seen what she's into - she talks about it often enough. I've no doubt she'd be disappointed if you didn't punch her.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Given her usual tastes Lia feels more like a Zenos kind of girl.
I didn't know I needed a new Oshi but here we are.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom