"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Speaking of Vesper, I don't know if someone posted it earlier but in his latest WoW stream Vesper said he's also getting a makeover like Magni. Glad to hear that.
Here is the timestamp, so grandpa's touchup will be much bigger than a 1.5. He said it'll be closer to a 2.0 so.. maybe like Irys, Flare and Arururan's updates? He didn't announce earlier cus he didn't want to take any attention away from Dez's announcement even though Dez said he didn't care and didn't want any hint of favoritism. No confirmation if any new assets include a spear or a bigger dumpy. He wants to give people enough time to get used to the idea, some people don't handle change well.. considerate I guess.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What I find interesting is that they originally planned 6 characters but finished at 5.
View attachment 29984
(t - a)
Has artist ghosted? Or was late? Or maybe they had to adjust budget?
:confusedshuba:

Comparison with idol
View attachment 29986View attachment 29987
View attachment 29988

PixelLink made me realize just how much I dislike the idol designs. That's cool talents can design models, but something has not worked. Probably not enough pushback to loosely thrown ideas and comments by talents.
yeah letting talents ENTIRELY design their avatars is a mistake as nice as :talentfreedom: is you lose all sense of cohesion any group shot is gonna suffer and considering debut group shots is gonna be the majority of images it rreally is shooting yourself in the foot.

jewcorp got really lucky with EN the designs are different but they all look good and somehow managed to not sacrifice group cohesion .
Endless looks like a train wreck with all of the talents have vastly different tastes. especially the clown goth and....salamander??? being the eye drawers of the group. (two use dark eye catching colors and one is a horrendous blob of color fitting of a clown)
Shiina placed three different KFC orders, paid three different delivery fees, to get Diablo items and the codes didn't work so she was gypped out of the third item. Why does Diablo give you items for ordering KFC? Why is Shiina spending her hard earned shekels on this?

How could anyone hurt Lisa? She's far too nice to hurt. What kind of troon did she consider her friend for this to happen?
because KFC is HUGE in japan and so often does promo deals for exclusive stuff if you want a WILD RIDE check out the lengths some people goto to get these KFC items because it's not just diablo they did FF13 and a bunch of others too.

I want to remind people also KFC has been giving "gamers" the bedroom eyes for a couple years now the KFC dating sim exists (though its more of a VN) and they are apperently still in the design phase of the KFC gaming console which will apparently also cook your chicken while you play (yeah that sounds safe)

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Wanna see vesper's spear gun? Here it is

View attachment 29994
Twitter- Archive

Not sure what brand this is did he tell it on stream?

From google images it looks like a jbl 38 but im sure there are experts here who knows better?
Management told Vesper to at least put a rubber on before spearing the girls and this is his response; rubber-band powered spears.
The Vespear shall not be dulled by the confines of mere rubber!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pippa's gonna say they taste like shit.
Has anyone with sensible taste actually tasted the coffee yet? Have we all just been gaslit by the fucking mold la creatura with the most dubious taste buds and the other girls being too retarded to grind coffee beans, let alone make a cup of coffee? Is this why Fishman is dedicated to selling the fucking coffee at Offkai? Is it one big attempt to clear his name?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Has anyone with sensible taste actually tasted the coffee yet? Have we all just been gaslit by the fucking mold la creatura with the most dubious taste buds and the other girls being too retarded to grind coffee beans, let alone make a cup of coffee? Is this why Fishman is dedicated to selling the fucking coffee at Offkai? Is it one big attempt to clear his name?
some rando on twitter said it was ok, aside from that I've not seen anyone with a following say anything good or at all about the coffee.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Since Phase Connect lurks this thread, stream idea - make these cocktails, try them on-stream and rate them.
Bear would puke purple again after one glass of that monstrosity they made for her. :robertudrink:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Honestly if he wanted some girls to cheerlead for his coffee, he couldn't have picked a worse bunch. Pippa's tastebuds are completely destroyed and Lia couldn't figure out why you don't put the filter into the coffee mug when brewing. So maybe this is his attempt at redemption for starting the worst internet maid cafe ever.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@Murrayしないで - here's a stream idea for you, if you're interested. Would be good to have a fairly regular person try the coffee and tell us what it tastes like.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please no, I've seen enough of Uruka's digestive by-products, no more.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bear would gonna puke purple again after one glass of that monstrosity they made for her. :robertudrink:
Even more reason to do it.
Honestly if he wanted some girls to cheerlead for his coffee, he couldn't have picked a worse bunch. Pippa's tastebuds are completely destroyed and Lia couldn't figure out why you don't put the filter into the coffee mug when brewing. So maybe this is his attempt at redemption for starting the worst internet maid cafe ever.
Just watch people finally try the coffee at Offkai and their response ends up being, "eh, it's not half bad". That alone would vindicate Fishman after how much shittalking the girls have done about the coffee.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
We found him, the one guy left who didn't know Rie's real name.
wasnt her linkedin ashley chau or something?

e:anyone have a clip of uruka crying over her shredded vocal chords?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Weird, Rie's also going on haitus not too long after our exchange

Rie, don't kill yourself yet.

Seen people say she's struggled with suicidal thoughts before hope she's ok just the other night she seemed so happy with her new cat. Any new posts on her Twitter alt?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Sena talks about bears get in

I'm hoping she talked about my bigga Wojtek. :sanasmile:

Man, She REALLY got burnt out from her Tsunderia days. I think a collab with ex-Tsunderia will be fairly unlikely at this point just just from the memories.
I only know Lisa and Ami from Tsunderia, was the rest of the company another Cyberlive?
Reddit's API changes coming on June 30th which will kill a lot of bots plus any third party apps (like Redditisfun and Apollo). A bunch of subs are going private for two whole days(!) to protest it.
Someone made a tracker which you can watch here: https://reddark.untone.uk

Personally, I think two days instead of indefinite is worthless. I'm banned from r/virtualyoutubers anyhow so whatever.
Oh boy, two whole days, that'll get shit done. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
because KFC is HUGE in japan and so often does promo deals for exclusive stuff if you want a WILD RIDE check out the lengths some people goto to get these KFC items because it's not just diablo they did FF13 and a bunch of others too.

I want to remind people also KFC has been giving "gamers" the bedroom eyes for a couple years now the KFC dating sim exists (though its more of a VN) and they are apperently still in the design phase of the KFC gaming console which will apparently also cook your chicken while you play (yeah that sounds safe)
I thought that chicken cooker console thing was an April Fool's thing. You mean it's real? :shiinastare:

famous artist pipkun

Seen people say she's struggled with suicidal thoughts before hope she's ok just the other night she seemed so happy with her new cat. Any new posts on her Twitter alt?
nope. just retweets. Could be suicide, could be work stress, could be family trip.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom