"Hold on I gotta pee I'm gonna edge you guys"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why are you trying to dox your oshi?

She's actually trying to dogwhistle the most daring viewer to come groom her live and in person.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's actually trying to dogwhistle the most daring viewer to come groom her live and in person.
short.png

download.jpg

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Edit: I'll probably warn her about sharing stuff like this before actually being away from the scene. I trust everyone here, but I genuinely didn't expect it to take less than ten minutes for you autists to narrow it down to a single floor. Now I understand why other vtubers are so paranoid.
If the glowies could find a way to tard wrangle the autists into becoming detectives they'd have every cold case solved within a week

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From todays Pippas YT stream (now privated. temp archive HERE)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If the glowies could find a way to tard wrangle the autists into becoming detectives they'd have every cold case solved within a week
That'd require them to get them into something more productive than speedrunning and chopping their own genitals off.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
They tried and failed and turned autists into autists with vendetta.
Example: Uncle Ted

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'll believe her, she seems like an honest woman.
sure.png
FyUMPQzagAEsWJA.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna is in Bae's stream talking about Beanie Babies being from back in her day. Is she actually a :holohag:
Nah, she is like 27 or 28.

Also, some more screenshots from Magni 1.5:
foto_no_exif (36).pngfoto_no_exif (37).pngfoto_no_exif (38).png

Looks even better in-motion.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mels doing a handcam eating hot noodles

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Bae: "I've never watched My Little Pony."
Fauna: "Oh... you are better for it."

Fauna: "Do you know what a Brony is?"

:whatastory:

I can't wait for this conversation to be clipped.
leaking a bit of her power level there

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I am legitimately shook.
Judging from the way she's been describing everything about this trip with a sense of extreme wonderment and enthusiasm, I think it may actually be the largest and most cosmopolitan place she's been in her entire life.

Edit: I'll probably warn her about sharing stuff like this before actually being away from the scene. I trust everyone here, but I genuinely didn't expect it to take less than ten minutes for you autists to narrow it down to a single floor. Now I understand why other vtubers are so paranoid.
It's not the same shitposting that we have feds in here than actually seeing them in action.
How does it feel knowing that she's so close to Nolan geographically? In fact, they're probably hanging out together and talking about you right now.
Don't even joke like that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Fuck I missed the V4Mirai gyaru debut. Good thing I can check the VOD. Also why Proctor's doll waifu decided to go to Ohio? Why even

Edit:
Searched a bit more and found it, he even made a tweet about the short
1686452919976.png
Ah yes, Sunset Skyline. The guy who basically decided that because Reine and Kiara went on a trip together, it's good enough excuse to draw them fucking. Also the same who saw the teaser of Fauna very early on (way before the full art is revealed) and decided, "Yeah, good enough to draw her getting fucked."

He's a certified degenerate and would probably draw something when a vtuber oshii of his do something remotely horni.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Bae: "I've never watched My Little Pony."
Fauna: "Oh... you are better for it."

Fauna: "Do you know what a Brony is?"

:whatastory:

I can't wait for this conversation to be clipped.

I remember when MLP:Friendship is Magic first started to pop off. So, went and watched it. I can definitely see why it would have a multi-level audience, though it was still very much a children's show. Then I found out what a Brony is. One of the first times I truly realized that, collective, the Internet had gone too far. It's been downhill since then.

Beanie Babies have had several resurgences, especially among people who collect shit.

Fauna isn't old enough for the big craze period, but they very much has stuck around since then. Going through several cycles, and girls still like them, especially with branding deals. Funkopops ended up being beanie babies round 2, lol.

Reminds me of a conversation I had about 2 years ago. A guy, who was already decently successful, was going to get a lump payout for some reason I forget. He was thinking about putting like 50k into Crypto mining. I managed to talk him out of it and into his second idea, which was a smoke shop. Needless to say, the smoke shop was profitable after 3 months and completely repaid the 70k he'd put into start up in 6 months. And he's opening another one. Lesson? Don't follow trendy BS. Second lesson? If you live in the States, Smoke Shops that aren't skeezy are really solid investments right now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
And we'd do it for free :menhera:

akaaoi

Then I found out what a Brony is.
You mean an adult male who enjoys watching My Little Pony? Terrifying, I know.

I didn't actually know there were people dumb enough to believe that everyone proudly calling themselves bronies and holding conventions called bronycon where they brought their family were actually declaring themselves to be attracted to real life horses until Fauna intimated that in Bae's stream today.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I feel like I've seen the one on the right before, something about being a raging tranny.

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom