"Tomorrow?!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I got my Connect The World merch! I bought enough random badges to have an over 50% chance of getting IRyS. I did not get IRyS.
I think I ended up ordering 10, but they're in a different order that won't show up for months... I look forward to the same thing happening. I'll probably end up with 4 Callis and 6 fucking Guras.

seenister

>Panko hates coomers
I will now continue watching her till the end of time.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've seen stuff promoted on twitter when doing my daily Phase searches but today, for the first time, I actually saw a vtuber ad. This got me thinking, it might actually unironically be a good idea for a smaller corpo or indie vtuber to advertise on twitter. If anyone has anything to say about this please do as I'm curious if this is a good idea or not.
1686208155749.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Chat: "Don't ever fart on another man's balls"
Uruka: "I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think I ended up ordering 10, but they're in a different order that won't show up for months... I look forward to the same thing happening. I'll probably end up with 4 Callis and 6 fucking Guras.
We've got a couple of people here with Kronii and Bae as oshis, right? Perhaps an arrangement can be made...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

seenister

Uruka: Strippers are not prostitutes right?
Innocent bear...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sven

Game - Warns about timer that fills up and will interrupt whatever turn it fills on
Uruka - Okay
Also Uruka - Stands still on both her characters turns letting the meter fill up 90% of the way
Also also Uruka - Dies under the Bootay. Twice now Three times Four Times

STOP WASTING THE WHOLE METER BEAR
She's learning, died but not under Bootay this time.

Not sure if the Blue Bear is getting past the strip club in South Park any time soon

Final Edit - Bear finally victorious, only took about 40 minutes

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A group of vtubers (not clear if they intend to operate as an agency) called o-wakusei is trying to raise money on KickStarter to purchase assets and models for their first generation to debut later this year. This was brought to my attention by a promoted tweet on Twitter. They claim that some of them were corpo streamers, but with no names attached to this project the whole thing feels kind of sketchy. Anyone know anything more about them?
Did you archive the tweet?
Uruka just found out what the name "Hooters" mean, she thought it just meant owls.
HOLY SHIT I JUST LOOKED IT UP WTF!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sakanyan hit gold with Jelly, who might actually have the capability to single-handedly hold all of his Idol dreams on her back:

Dizzy and Ember, however, are doing everything they can to get her to swear live on stage:

That being said, it sounds like she does have some sort of price before she seriously considers it:

Will one of her Star Knights go bankrupt trying to find out exactly how much it would cost to get Jelly to swear? Stay tuned to find out.

Local Princess and TVA darling, Himemiya Rie, throws in her support:

EDIT:

Lemon Stealing Harlot throws in her support as well, marking FULL INVADER UNITY:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sakanyan hit gold with Jelly, who might actually have the capability to single-handedly hold all of his Idol dreams on her back:

Dizzy and Ember, however, are doing everything they can to get her to swear live on stage:

That being said, it sounds like she does have some sort of price before she seriously considers it:

Will one of her Star Knights go bankrupt trying to find out exactly how much it would cost to get Jelly to swear? Stay tuned to find out.

Local Princess and TVA darling, Himemiya Rie, throws in her support:

Do they not realize Sakana has the biggest bargaining chip in this? He could literally threaten to graduate any one of them to preserve Jelly's seiso.

seenister

Game - Warns about timer that fills up and will interrupt whatever turn it fills on
Uruka - Okay
Also Uruka - Stands still on both her characters turns letting the meter fill up 90% of the way
Also also Uruka - Dies under the Bootay. Twice now Three times

Not sure if the Blue Bear is getting past the strip club in South Park any time soon
Well, 4th time now lol.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom