"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I was just voicing my own thoughts here. I wasn't trying to be funny or anything.

Don't you guys have a hard time not seeing feminine interests and personality traits as being inherently inferior? Is it wrong for me to lose respect for someone if it's revealed that they behave like a woman? Genuine question. I want an answer.
These are the words of someone who failed the toilet roll test

Ghostteas

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:

So after our nigga azehara got done dirty by discord jannies and probably became persona non grata in all of phase it got me thinking about phase's clip economy and if there's one to begin with to sustain phase weekly since I rarely see clips from anyone outside of the 3 biggest talents in the wild, also because I want some more clips of the other girls in my feed to pass the time. I'm no superduper when it comes to autistic searching so I went through #phaseclips on youtube and twitter, I excluded azehara, nottheo, memaw moments and low effort clips from the results since they're the biggest channels to see if there's more clippers out there and to see in which frequency people clip phase.

Going directly through the hashtag on youtube using incognito mode and filtering the results to this month is nothing but low effort clips with the other big channels in the mix, there were other results but were like 1 every 15 of low effort clips, whoever runs remilias toilet only one of your videos showed up lol, here are the links if you want to see the clips:

The channels seem somewhat random in their uploads except for remilia that has been uploading more frequenlty(keep it up nigga) but overall nothing to write home about. I knew the youtube search was absolute garbage nowadays but this is beyond what I was expecting, if I try to sort it by upload date it just give me 3 short results, one which is from phase(linked below) and the other 2 are some pajeet shorts or something

If you're an user the hashtag seems to be garbage to give you any meaningful results aside the biggest things and unless the algorithm actually sees what hashtags are used in what you watch to push things they seem useless if you're a content creator, maybe azehara can share some info in that aspect.

On twitter at least the search gave me better results when sorted by latest, keep in mind that these results might be biased because twitter in their infinite wisdom doesn't let you search anything if you don't have an account so I used an account I barely use but follows some anime and vtubers, I compared the search results with the account I actually use and they seem to be the same so who knows. Scrolling up to may 1st, there's a bit more variety of clips, this time nottheo has the most results followed by remilia's toilet but most of the clips outside of nottheo are still of the popular girls which is understandable but I was more interested if there's clips outside of them and there are but not many and most were fairly recent then is just a combination of tenma, pippa and shiina. I'll drop a clip from the people who show up because there are more clips of the same person which is nice, I'll just sort them as more/less popular girl.

*this one was a clip using the youtube clipping tool and won't embed so here's the raw link:

This is basically a month of clips that use the hashtag and all of these have posted at least 2 clips but very few could be called dedicated clippers, 1 clip had literally 1 view :whatastory:The whole month was dominated by pippa and tenma with shiina as a sprinkle on top, then you basically have the less popular section I linked you. I was expecting the tag to be plagued by the big 3 but I was not expecting this lack of variety honestly. After this I decided to check how the girls I watch regularly are doing and if they have a dedicated hashtag to make things easier for me.

• Pancho
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. Her general tag has 2 clips in the last month, her live tag and her art tag have no clips and I scrolled up to april, I just linked the clip that is from youtube since that's my main focus.

• Erina
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. All her other tags only have the clips linked before in the last month and from there it's one clip up to april
  • Airi
Has a dedicated tag for clips and up to april only 6 people have clipped her and leading the charge is scoots with 6 clips in the last week, I smell dedication, I like it son. Her other tags really have no clips up to april. Here are the clips if you want to check them(just one from scoots though not gonna spam more than I did)

Just for curiosity sake I checked on Uruka's tag, she has no dedicated tag and from her other tags there's not a single clip and I scrolled up to april. With my autistic research I must conclude that the phase clip economy is extremely lacking in variety and I don't see phase weekly doing well even if the girls banter is kino as the youth says. To sustain something like that they really need to start doing some sort of incentive for people to send better clips and more varied clips in general. Cause if they don't it will devolve into the "lets react to pippa and tenma featuring shiina show".

Now because I want niggas to clip more girls consider the following: this is me just being a phasefag but I think the company is reaching that point before they start to grow exponentially so if any lurker or poster here likes their oshi and wants to ride the train with them in some capacity, become a clipper don't let some SEA Yamanba take your spot :kaelaapprob:
Give me them rainbows bois cause I went too far and I just wanted to look for clippers :whatastory:

RiverBear

Ghostteas

themanimthehills

What happened to Nolan? Haven't seen him around for a few days.

FyDkmYjXgAEgCaR

Prepare yourself for the first ever IDOL X HOLO Collab with Rin and the Manliest Holostars member ever Flayon

Good for Rin. Big opportunity for her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Prepare yourself for the first ever IDOL X HOLO Collab with Rin and the Manliest Holostars member ever Flayon

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
'Doctor doctor I feel awful.'

'Sure, here's a bunch of meds I get paid to shill to you.'

I'll bet quite a large sum of money that's where the interaction began and ended.
Give or take the doctor "asking" if Pippa feels like she was born in the wrong body and maybe feels like she's really a man.

Biden, come pick up your fucking glowie.
1620415243593.jpg

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:

So after our nigga azehara got done dirty by discord jannies and probably became persona non grata in all of phase it got me thinking about phase's clip economy and if there's one to begin with to sustain phase weekly since I rarely see clips from anyone outside of the 3 biggest talents in the wild, also because I want some more clips of the other girls in my feed to pass the time. I'm no superduper when it comes to autistic searching so I went through #phaseclips on youtube and twitter, I excluded azehara, nottheo, memaw moments and low effort clips from the results since they're the biggest channels to see if there's more clippers out there and to see in which frequency people clip phase.

Going directly through the hashtag on youtube using incognito mode and filtering the results to this month is nothing but low effort clips with the other big channels in the mix, there were other results but were like 1 every 15 of low effort clips, whoever runs remilias toilet only one of your videos showed up lol, here are the links if you want to see the clips:

The channels seem somewhat random in their uploads except for remilia that has been uploading more frequenlty(keep it up nigga) but overall nothing to write home about. I knew the youtube search was absolute garbage nowadays but this is beyond what I was expecting, if I try to sort it by upload date it just give me 3 short results, one which is from phase(linked below) and the other 2 are some pajeet shorts or something

If you're an user the hashtag seems to be garbage to give you any meaningful results aside the biggest things and unless the algorithm actually sees what hashtags are used in what you watch to push things they seem useless if you're a content creator, maybe azehara can share some info in that aspect.
te
On twitter at least the search gave me better results when sorted by latest, keep in mind that these results might be biased because twitter in their infinite wisdom doesn't let you search anything if you don't have an account so I used an account I barely use but follows some anime and vtubers, I compared the search results with the account I actually use and they seem to be the same so who knows. Scrolling up to may 1st, there's a bit more variety of clips, this time nottheo has the most results followed by remilia's toilet but most of the clips outside of nottheo are still of the popular girls which is understandable but I was more interested if there's clips outside of them and there are but not many and most were fairly recent then is just a combination of tenma, pippa and shiina. I'll drop a clip from the people who show up because there are more clips of the same person which is nice, I'll just sort them as more/less popular girl.

*this one was a clip using the youtube clipping tool and won't embed so here's the raw link:

This is basically a month of clips that use the hashtag and all of these have posted at least 2 clips but very few could be called dedicated clippers, 1 clip had literally 1 view :whatastory:The whole month was dominated by pippa and tenma with shiina as a sprinkle on top, then you basically have the less popular section I linked you. I was expecting the tag to be plagued by the big 3 but I was not expecting this lack of variety honestly. After this I decided to check how the girls I watch regularly are doing and if they have a dedicated hashtag to make things easier for me.

• Pancho
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. Her general tag has 2 clips in the last month, her live tag and her art tag have no clips and I scrolled up to april, I just linked the clip that is from youtube since that's my main focus.

• Erina
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. All her other tags only have the clips linked before in the last month and from there it's one clip up to april
  • Airi
Has a dedicated tag for clips and up to april only 6 people have clipped her and leading the charge is scoots with 6 clips in the last week, I smell dedication, I like it son. Her other tags really have no clips up to april. Here are the clips if you want to check them(just one from scoots though not gonna spam more than I did)

Just for curiosity sake I checked on Uruka's tag, she has no dedicated tag and from her other tags there's not a single clip and I scrolled up to april. With my autistic research I must conclude that the phase clip economy is extremely lacking in variety and I don't see phase weekly doing well even if the girls banter is kino as the youth says. To sustain something like that they really need to start doing some sort of incentive for people to send better clips and more varied clips in general. Cause if they don't it will devolve into the "lets react to pippa and tenma featuring shiina show".

Now because I want niggas to clip more girls consider the following: this is me just being a phasefag but I think the company is reaching that point before they start to grow exponentially so if any lurker or poster here likes their oshi and wants to ride the train with them in some capacity, become a clipper don't let some SEA Yamanba take your spot :kaelaapprob:
Give me them rainbows bois cause I went too far and I just wanted to look for clippers :whatastory:

Tenma pays for NotTheo to make clips of her. It's a clever move, people that enjoy Tenma clips are eventually going to try out Tenma streams. I think other PC streamers should consider this as well, and accept it's a long-term investment cost for gaining more subs, CCV, memberships and interest in merch over the long-term.

Fishman tried doing clips on the Phase Connect channel, but I think he made one (understandable) mistake in trying to spread out clips among all talents - just because I like a clip from, say, Pippa, doesn't mean I'll like a clip from Shiina or superduper or whoever else. And doing only a few clips a month isn't enough to keep interest, especially if you're going to be doing clips for all the talents, it might be several months before your preferred talent gets another clip at that rate.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hello fellow inmates! I'm here to spread to you the good word of Remilia Nephys. May you all live by her wisdom!

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
whoever runs remilias toilet only one of your videos showed up lol
except for remilia that has been uploading more frequenlty(keep it up nigga)
Whoever it is they probably find this information useful and they are thankful for it! It seems to me their current plan is to balance more popular Shiina clips with Remi and Jelly clips to hopefully funnel viewers to the less popular PC girls.
Clip tax, well speak of the devil.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hello fellow inmates! I'm here to spread to you the good word of Remilia Nephys. May you all live by her wisdom!
I'm confused. Who are you anti-ing / oshi-ing this week? Also Remi if you need a green card hit me up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
"God I hate women. Let me devote my precious spare time by watching a bunch of women with anime models cause I hate them so much."

:guratism:

hololive ruined /jp/

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Women like dick me liking women means I like dick

Oh hey there Violent Nugget's actual latest sock. Thank you for saying something suspicious right as I was checking for sockpuppets.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom