"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

*takes /vt/ pills*

How dare Ame tell us to improve ourselves when she refuses to improve her internet. This is why Gura hates her.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Flayon's First Birthday Stream 1 of 3 now Live

1685999405159.png
1685999534867.png
1685999926726.png
2023-06-05 14_26_53-MultiView - Holodex.png1686000480333.png1686001807780.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tenma forgets to censor booba for 1 second, stream dies.:smugpipi:
Ame stream delay was 60 minutes. Dunno how many Marines that is.

EDIT: And now Youtube is dying.:urtearingmeapart:
Already over.

Edit: okay, back online, sorta, very bad connection
I can't believe the ATF is offing Ame for threatening to shoot
I hope they dont come to her house, Bubba is too precious to lose
I'm sorry but, How can Burgernet be so shit?!:irysisadork:

EDIT: The line was held

Screenshot_20230605-162038_YouTube.jpg

Some good t posing by Ame :kiarachefkiss:

EDIT: Nothing is working its great (cancelation incoming)

Screenshot_20230605-163053_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230605-163054_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230605-163056_YouTube.jpg

FINAL EDIT: Bad ending bros

Screenshot_20230605-163935_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is doing her deep dive stream today with @superduper. These two make great collab partners, you won't want to miss this when it starts in about two hours:

Negzana

Lia is doing her deep dive stream today with @superduper. These two make great collab partners, you won't want to miss this when it starts in about two hours:

Liminal nostalgia and Lia, what more can I ask for?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Liminal nostalgia and Lia, what more can I ask for?
I have no idea what Liminal Land is and I expect I'll know even less by the end of the stream but I already know shit's going to be great.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just as I joined Flay, Ame’s stream begins to work

mostly

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Negzana

I have no idea what Liminal Land is and I expect I'll know even less by the end of the stream but I already know shit's going to be great.
I don't know what it is either but I love liminal stuff and it will be fun watching Lia be so sheltered she has no nostalgia for liminal aesthetics

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy upping a schedule (last time she did this it didn't go to plan iirc), also has a waiting room at the top of the hour

Fx4zWYyX0AAifxf.jpeg

EDIT: Looks like it's Friday's stream that got the waiting room up first, so it's not today

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's funny I'll take that into consideration I've also been suggested

Pastor of Pon
Pastor of the PonWolf
Prophet of the PonWolf

Not being the Pontiff of Ponwolf, how could you fuck up so hard?

I'm starting to see a pattern to the korean vtuber content I'm being exposed to, except this time she seems like she speaks English natively, or at least has an extreme proficiency. Maybe not the best example of that, but I'm tired all of a sudden.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Amewawa stream moved to later today while ame calls the isp.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just as I joined Flay, Ame’s stream begins to work

mostly
Kiara shot a fake gun and became a real American. And they’re both going to try doing the stream again later.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Total ISP Incineration. :chaos:
Kill ISPs. Behead ISPs. Roundhouse kick a ISP into the concrete. Slam dunk a ISP baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy ISPs. Defecate in a ISPs food. Launch ISPs into the sun. Stir fry ISPs in a wok. Toss ISPs into active volcanoes. Urinate into a ISPs gas tank. Judo throw ISPs into a wood chipper. Twist ISPs heads off. Report ISPs to the IRS. Karate chop ISPs in half. Curb stomp pregnant black ISPs. Trap ISPs in quicksand. Crush ISPs in the trash compactor. Liquefy ISPs in a vat of acid. Eat ISPs. Dissect ISPs. Exterminate ISPs in the gas chamber. Stomp ISP skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate ISPs in the oven. Lobotomize ISPs. Mandatory abortions for ISPs. Grind ISP fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown ISPs in fried chicken grease. Vaporize ISPs with a ray gun. Kick old ISPs down the stairs. Feed ISPs to alligators. Slice ISPs with a katana.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
So...whose idea was it exactly to arm the Austrian (who has a notorious penchant for torture) with the huge, fanatically loyal following?

And is Idol Corp's newest member Israel Banks going to be sent to 'deal with it'?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Gentlemen. Important information I found today while browsing wikipedia instead of working:
Appendicitis is the most common emergent general surgery related problem to arise during pregnancy.
Mistakes into miracles, eh Tenma? :smugselen:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
So...whose idea was it exactly to arm the Austrian (who has a notorious penchant for torture) with the huge, fanatically loyal following?

And is Idol Corp's newest member Israel Banks going to be sent to 'deal with it'?
The Usual Room has no "showers" yet.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Speaking of our favorite Pon Wolf, I haven't seen anyone mention/post it, though I may have missed it...

Capture1.jpg

Her schedule for the week. As someone mentioned, she is in a collab on Tuesday, but it seems her break will go on until Sunday. She's been fairly active on Twitter and other Phase streams and has been her usual, joking self there, so it doesn't seem like things have been all doom-and-gloom. She's also been talking about preparing for future streams. Hopefully, she's getting plenty of time to rest and relax some. I'm definitely looking forward to her return so I can get my dose of upbeat Pon Wolf, and also because I'm excited to see her hit me in the face with nostalgia by playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom