"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Didn't see this posted yet, but Kiara and Ame are going to be shooting airsoft guns with hand-cams (and singing) in an hour or so:

EDIT: Sorry, its actually at 1PM PST.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In less than 15 minutes, Rin Penrose will play Katamari (threat):

Stunned But Dumb

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright enough twitter for me. But that one made me laugh. ( thats the guy that veibae responded too during the retard is a slur drama )

Archive

Calli has competition watch out :whatastory:

Edit : she is also streaning

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Like Doppio Dropscythe, Hex Haywire and Ver Vermillion?
To be fair, they're so retarded that you cant help but remember they exist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wonder how much input Fauna had, if any? We know she can write and act skits, from the HoloEN Halloween animated comics from last year. Her VA skill in the Hologra is not that surprising in hindsight.

I imagine the however-long-it-was again time she spent doing RP ASMR as Lemonleaf kind of assists in that too.

She starts it with promising transparency, but then says nothing that isn't vagueposting, rehashing what she already said, begging not to ask people other than her questions, or claiming she has all the receipts but that she can't show them because she loves oh so much all the other members and it would hurt them. Either you spill the beans, apologize for lying, or shut the fuck up and hope people will forget your blunder eventually.

She's definitely playing the actual retards following her like an entire orchestra, trying to keep them in line and not look outside of the cart. If she had any real legal recourse however she sure as shit wouldn't be acting like she does, unless her lawyer is an equally retarded sack of meat they'd probably have informed her to shut her mouth regarding anything and just stay silent. Antagonizing an ex-employer publicly isn't something you do if you have a real case unless you want to fucking lose.

What if, and I know this is a radical idea, but hear me out: EN vtubers started using English names instead of Japanese ones?

Ah yeah I can't wait for HoloEN3's talents; Angela Brantford, Joanna Smith, Emily Levinstein, Charlene Morrison and Hannah Georges.

>what EN vtubers do you watch dude
>Ah yeah recently started watching this girl called Caroline Johnson

Honestly, they're unironically better off with whacky English names (eg; Doppio Dropscythe, Sonny Brisko, Pomu Rainpuff) than actual EN first/last names because they tend to be more memorable than a name that is probably the same as my elderly neighbor next door.

I dunno this Agnes Kwon lady has some pretty comfy vibes. She sounds like she's probably mid-late 50's, nice to see an elderly vtuber for once!

cucurut

At least upload high quality version from catbox.

1685987938201.png
(t - a)
The offending fragment with reaction

(youtube - catbox)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Oddworld: Spidor's Odyssee soon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

hololive ruined /jp/

tenma asked for a break announcement because she was going to miss offkai and sakana fucked it up.

famous artist pipkun

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Vtuber naming conventions should stick to the gold standard that is the Gundam franchise

Bork Cry
Kacricon Cacooler
Jamitov Hymen
South Burning (サウスバニング)
Descartes Shaman
Bring Stabity
Zuchini Nicchini
Allelujah Haptism
Madchar Mucha
Keen Kiss

etc... you get the idea.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
At least upload high quality version from catbox.

View attachment 29032
(t - a)
The offending fragment with reaction
This is pathetic. You can barely even tell it's a titty with the terrible textures.

View attachment 29034

saw this on /pcg/. I feel ya bro.
Did not even notice someone had made a thread until about 12 hours after I wrote that (I went to check the EIEN thing since no one here seems to know much about it or care). Jesus, it's not that big of a deal. Although thinking about it, it makes sense that all the people contacting me on Discord/Twitter/Youtube messages came from or read about it somewhere.

Also who the fuck uses Light Mode?

chihirogumi

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sakana fucked up? What's new?
He kinda didn't the problem is Yamanbas can't fucking read and others take shitposting as truth. The actual graphic could be better like what murray posted or maybe add a small message from tenma.

themanimthehills

famous artist pipkun

This is pathetic. You can barely even tell it's a titty with the terrible textures.

Did not even notice someone had made a thread until about 12 hours after I wrote that (I went to check the EIEN thing since no one here seems to know much about it or care). Jesus, it's not that big of a deal. Although thinking about it, it makes sense that all the people contacting me on Discord/Twitter/Youtube messages came from or read about it somewhere.
OG phase head gets the boot for something he didn't do. People are gonna ask why. I know that feeling homie. But like you said, it doesn't matter in the long run since you can keep watching and making content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom