"So yeah guys thank you for watching, we did amazing and, we... we were just y'know fucking some dudes out there and, we're doing great!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
They say they will buy games for you and if that's the case them retaining game accounts makes sense, but I wonder if this was either improperly stated initially and she bought games before she knew or if she just didn't bother reading the contract closely enough (which I'm pretty sure she admitted to).

On the NDA however I can't think of a reason to lie about that especially if she has a lawyer on retainer at the moment. One of them has to be lying so now it's time to eagerly wait for her response. :smugmoona:
I am praying for her go into nuclear meltdown just so EIEN can dump the logs/evidence.
Have a good feeling there is more funny shit in there.

Likely to happen if the lawyer is just a bluff.

Ghostteas

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
pank.png
I sincerely hope that isn't a smash or pass list

Have you seen Juri's cleavage and Cammy's ass
You really are a Ghosttea to the soul aren't you

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Stiff competition tonight, but Beryl's live soon with her karaoke

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Live from Hololive Los Angeles, it's Orange Woman

Good lord the Ame puppet is the best Ame version yet. You can really feel her pure gremlin energy coming out.
:kiarachefkiss:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was going to bonk you for this because you deserve it but then I realized it is a big reason. They held off on showing all the coomer shit until ~1 week before the game launched to really draw eyes on the game. Capcom has really figured out that despite the cringe twitter complaints, sex still sells in the west. Let's not forget the massive marketing campaign for Resident Evil: Village that was pretty much, "Hey, giant dommy mommy" and that sold at least 30% of the game's units by itself.

niggaphil

I only see DSP ass (The USA SF2 top players) get fucked in SF6

(I know this is old video, but his recent stream of SF6 is even worst, only managed to reach diamond rank)

Edit:
I was going to bonk you for this because you deserve it but then I realized it is a big reason. They held off on showing all the coomer shit until ~1 week before the game launched to really draw eyes on the game. Capcom has really figured out that despite the cringe twitter complaints, sex still sells in the west. Let's not forget the massive marketing campaign for Resident Evil: Village that was pretty much, "Hey, giant dommy mommy" and that sold at least 30% of the game's units by itself.
Real street fighter fans will only simp for Chun li's muscular legs

chun_li_sf6.0.jpg

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
You can make fun and laugh about 911 nowadays, where thousands of innocent ppl died in the terrorist attack, and cause USA to go war against Iraq abd Afghan, and costing more innocent people lives.

BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE FUN THE DEATH OF A STUPID N I G G G E R IN THE USA

Oh how much the USA have fallen......
Hey think of it this way, im sure plenty of black people died in 9/11!
I thought this drama was already over.

She's literally so dumb If this is true. There are questions you ask BEFORE you make a commitment to any job and you always READ YOUR CONTRACT.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If I make a Gundam Meme, I think I will win :shiinastare:
Edit: I have a thunk..... :menhera:

IdenticalPlateaus

They held off on showing all the coomer shit until ~1 week before the game launched to really draw eyes on the game.
I mean the 'Cammy Pose' has been a thing since February.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gee, it would be a shame if someone were to make multiple sock accounts and submit like two dozen memes.

I mean the 'Cammy Pose' has been a thing since February.
True but the outfits and video they recently put out REALLY focused on that.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kiara is going at 180p 60fps.. I'm impressed with Ame's studio, whatever technical magic she is using is working. Her model is moving smooth af. The audio sounds like it's underwater tho.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've got dueling Kiara and Rie, no sleep tonight

niggaphil

I will give you a latest Gundam Meme picture, Edit as you wish (This is the scene where the female main character use her gundam hand to smack a soldier in order to protect her bride, it appeared in G Witch from Mercury, Season 1 Episode 12)

index.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Cover starts in 5 minutes (she did the video editing too)

Edit: I ded :vespernosebleed:

Gonna be real with you, I'm starting to like Lia.
Street Figher 6 is good content, plenty to do, create a custom fighter with your favorite moves, more fighters in the future, I would argue that it's going to be the hottest fighting game around until Tekken 8 launches
Praying to god above to let Rosemi unleash her inner toxic fighting gamer and give her perms to stream SF6 and/or Tekken 8.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I will give you a latest Gundam Meme picture, Edit as you wish (This is the scene where the female main character use her gundam hand to smack a soldier in order to protect her bride, it appeared in G Witch from Mercury, Season 1 Episode 12)

View attachment 28918
Let's not forget the classics
gundammemes.jpg

MeteorImpact

Hololive's resident cat/waifu/friend is collabing with Zoids for their 40th anniversary.

Attachments

• Fx0m2NNaQAA6A9x.png
    Fx0m2NNaQAA6A9x.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 26

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Street Figher 6 is good content, plenty to do, create a custom fighter with your favorite moves, more fighters in the future, I would argue that it's going to be the hottest fighting game around until Tekken 8 launches
It pains me to say it but Capcom did good. Great even. Especially when you remember how abysmal SF5's release was.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Ensok

Early Adopter
Hololive's resident cat/waifu/friend is collabing with Zoids for their 40th anniversary.

Now if only a new anime could come out that doesn't suck too.

Warshark best Zoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom