"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's music time, apparently. Everyone is singing!
Besides the last few mentioned, have Beryl:

And the totally not a Drakengard reference has been singing VG music for a bit:

USS IOWA

Signs of life!!
View attachment 28920

OIP.BIKiLKdkxKgn6-YntiLQsgAAAA

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Ame studio is looking like a proper 3d studio. Kiara looks really good in 3d.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I thought this drama was already over.

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

I believe this is basically a response to the audio files I commented about few days ago and the things she said before and after the Lord of the Rings watchalong thing she did.

The consequences of being a numberfag, I 100% believe this. :whatastory:
She isn't wrong though. She was hitting numbers although it wasn't the traditional vtuber way.

Props to EIEN for sharing this, even if it was a lot later than her graduation notice. They've provided a bunch of information as to what happened with Riifu without doxing her or oversharing sensitive information that could unduly negatively impact her or other talents. It's an interesting look behind the scenes, even if it would match a lot of what we'd already guess would happen for any underperforming employee.

Can't wait to see what Riifu's room-mate will do.
Not gonna lie its a fairly decent way to go about it without fully trashing on the talent. If only more people did this and if only this was done from the start.

Skye is a good chatter and I think people like Killia's singing.
Both Skye and Killia are great. Kiki is bit sussy and the whole chair thing soured me a bit from her. She streams a bit too early for me but even on days were i have been able to catch her I have gone with someone else to watch.

The original termination notice did say "we ask that you give us time before we share additional details". I wasn't expecting them to actually do it. Whether they were always going to do so, or whether they were spurred by slowly-multiplying rrats fed by Riifu's Discord, I'm not sure. The third page is definitely a direct shot at the prevailing rrats. I'll wait for a bit before firing off my uninformed takes.

That's part of the issue though. This update from EIEN explicitly claims she is not under a non-compete. Meanwhile, whatever one thinks of Riifu, the one thing she has consistently claimed or strongly implied is that she is under a non-compete. I don't think EIEN can lie about this, as that would be handing Riifu legal ammo.
I think I was the only femboy here that has been fairly invested in Riifu but at every point of the way she has mentioned not being able to stream. Maybe it's just due to poor communication (relying on a Lawyer to do all of the communication) but when she announced the LotR watch-along on her alt account, she basically had to cancel it because she claims they told her not to do it as it could breach the contract. She also mentioned having to wait 8 months before working on a vtuber model. The way they did it was that someone on Discord streamed the movie and everyone was muted while she talked in Voice chat (technically she wasn't streaming). Again why go through the trouble of setting that shit up if she wasn't afraid of streaming?

I do think that this is most likely a direct cause of a few spergs starting shit after the audio files dropped and the company doing damage control. The problem is I don't know now what to believe. Some of the things in that statement seem to line up with a few things that happened (like she mentioned she wanted to show IRL photos of her ass). Since some things here seem to contradict what she said and since she is autistic as fuck I expect her to reply to this in one of her many accounts.

She posted some of her regular Audio Roleplay in one of her many accounts yesterday so I would assume that she will probably respond to this once she wakes up in a few hours.

Loving the Ame puppet.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ame studio is looking like a proper 3d studio. Kiara looks really good in 3d.
Every pro studio should have a corner gremlin puppet!

God's Strongest Dragoon

If I make a Gundam Meme, I think I will win :shiinastare:
Edit: I have a thunk..... :menhera:
Also pro-tip, if you really want to psychopath this shit, go through each of the judge's twitter profiles and check their likes. Look for memes that they all like.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
The tracking is really expressive, you could even tell kiara was cracking her fingers, kinda crazy

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
My friends, it has often been said that I like Lia.
My friends, I like Lia.
No, friends, I LOVE LIA!

I... was gonna rewrite the speech from the Major in Hellsing but my attention span is on the fritz. So I'll leave it at that instead of some tl;dr shit.

USS IOWA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She's technically not wrong.
View attachment 28904
TL;DR - Taste receptors are chemical receptors, and the testes have some of the same receptors as the tongue. Whether this is entirely for the benefit of the cells in the testis, or whether the brain can actually process signals from there as taste, I do not know. If anyone feels compelled to test this empirically, please bear in mind that this forum may not be the appropriate platform for sharing your scientific findings.
Well I'll be damned apologies to silver

Kiara and Watson were gonna see spiderverse 2 but had to reschedule cause Ame slept in 2 hours

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I am praying for her go into nuclear meltdown just so EIEN can dump the logs/evidence.
Have a good feeling there is more funny shit in there.

Likely to happen if the lawyer is just a bluff.

Right now EIEN basically has the gun to the back of exoe's head with their standing claim that they have more to say if things escalate. If she has any brains worth splattering across the dusty trail, she'll keep her mouth shut unless she has ironclad proof that she'd been fucked over entirely by the company and she's completely innocent of all claims against her. Nothing else but that will save her from getting street justice'd by the followup if EIEN posts receipts.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The tracking is really expressive, you could even tell kiara was cracking her fingers, kinda crazy
Ame really leveled-up her setup from last year. It looks like it works way better.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
After all this recent corpo drama, big and small, I'm hoping the long delay is HoloEN3 being announced is cus they're being super picky on who they select.. and not cus of a lack of talent. My worry is that all the good prospects have long since joined other agencies or are put off by the talk of Cover's tight rules and less talent freedom.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Did Idol Showdown just fall off the face of the earth? It was everywhere, then nothing.
Im going to sperg more maybe in the Videogames thread but the game has a lot of problems and SF6 is having a launch better than 5 so... yeah
BTW here is my tier list :

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
There's a reason why Gura's been absent lately:

for the Emperor by @Anonamos_701.jpg

Bolt Guns by  by @Anonamos_701.jpg

Surrender by @Anonamos_701.jpg

Victory by @Anonamos_701.jpg

"Out of bullets? You have your trident. Your trident is broken? You have your fists. Your arms have been cut off? You have your teeth. There are no excuses for cowardice!"

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
After all this recent corpo drama, big and small, I'm hoping the long delay is HoloEN3 being announced is cus they're being super picky on who they select.. and not cus of a lack of talent. My worry is that all the good prospects have long since joined other agencies or are put off by the talk of Cover's tight rules and less talent freedom.
I'm sure talents even in bigger corporations would jump ship at the chance to be in HoloEN3. I bet even the highest grossing nijisanji girls would at least triple their revenue from jumping ship. Though at the moment I don't think we've heard of anyone from a corpo graduating.

Personally I hope Nana Asteria gets in:

She would give Bae a new Aussie mate to hang out with. :painpeko:
And if she would tone down the "dge" (ending a lot of words in dge, like sadge) just a little bit and let her voice fall closer to her natural voice I think she could be plenty successful. She has great singing chops and is plenty energetic and entertaining.

Edit: honestly in hindsight she doesn't sound nearly as high pitched as I remember and rewatching her she isn't saying weird words or anything. Has been a month or two since watching her a lot though after she had a USA trip and then came back and is now streaming Honkai Star Rail. Which I don't care to watch after playing it myself. I was probably just overly focusing on something stupid on my part.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My worry is that all the good prospects have long since joined other agencies or are put off by the talk of Cover's tight rules and less talent freedom.
If anything i honestly think the Zaion and the 2% pay drama reduced applications for Niji rather than Holo, the latter came out looking more lax (no rules against fake sponsors, being able to shittalk games) than Niji if people digged enough (as they should when trying to join it, but :optimistic: )

My take on it is that they are looking to see how the climate goes before dumping more cash into it, maybe

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also pro-tip, if you really want to psychopath this shit, go through each of the judge's twitter profiles and check their likes. Look for memes that they all like.
Nah, TBH I don't want to win, I just want to contribute.
It's time some Remi ASMR Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom