"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I thought this drama was already over.

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

Who could have imagined that a retard would be retarded. She did what she does best and fucked herself.

I'm a particular fan of the fact she started whining about the company being thieves because, presumably, she spent money on her company account before being informed that she wouldn't be keeping that. Maybe should have read your contract.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

Wow it's almost like hiring a mentally ill ewhore to be a vtuber was a bad idea :loading:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Given the choice between believing the woman or the Hebrews, I'm leaning toward the latter.

niggaphil

Now from Stealth suspension to shitpost Pregnancy conspiracy theory, thats my old hag oshi, Tenma

Archive

Negzana

Now from Stealth suspension to shitpost Pregnancy conspiracy theory, thats my old hag oshi, Tenma

first thought.PNG

Which /vt/er did it?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Props to EIEN for sharing this, even if it was a lot later than her graduation notice. They've provided a bunch of information as to what happened with Riifu without doxing her or oversharing sensitive information that could unduly negatively impact her or other talents. It's an interesting look behind the scenes, even if it would match a lot of what we'd already guess would happen for any underperforming employee.

Can't wait to see what Riifu's room-mate will do.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Talking about spics, this boy is playing Zomboid.

He starts shit talking Jesus as he runs past the church and immediately the stream dies.

immediateretribution.png

Then once the stream returns, he is immediately eaten. Quality stream experience.

They not so subtly hint at what all started her woman moment was being told no to IRL pics on the corpo account and her response was citing numbers as to why she should be able to. Its probably the first time she ever heard no.
It makes sense considering what she was doing before joining a small corpo, being an e-whore was all she knew how to get numbers.

"Please stop titposting, this is a vtuber agency."

"But MY FUCKING NUMBERS!!!"

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Who could have imagined that a retard would be retarded. She did what she does best and fucked herself.

I'm a particular fan of the fact she started whining about the company being thieves because, presumably, she spent money on her company account before being informed that she wouldn't be keeping that. Maybe should have read your contract.
They not so subtly hint at what all started her woman moment was being told no to IRL pics on the corpo account and her response was citing numbers as to why she should be able to. Its probably the first time she ever heard no.
It makes sense considering what she was doing before joining a small corpo, being an e-whore was all she knew how to get numbers.

IdenticalPlateaus

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

This is a hard one to call but I'm leaning towards her having one giant woman moment and sperging out because it sounds funnier.
Gotta give EIEN credit, they tried to let her go gracefully. But with how much she was running her mouth afterwards, I didn't think she was being 100% truthful. As DelusionTree says, this screams "woman moment" like crazy. Looks like they were forced to put this bigger statement out because of how Menhara Riifu's been acting afterwards.

wrp

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You hire an ethot, you explain to her that she cannot use her corpo assets in any way to further her coomer paypigs. She agrees and signs your contract.
She then flips out when she figures out she cannot graduate with her corpo model and steam account. For some reason you think giving her a strike and a break "to reflect on her misbehavior" will fix things.
She then tries to convince you to recast her model and wants out. Then she hires a lawyer.

Am I missing something? Did someone forget to read something here?

How is it ((every time)) they're actually NOT the ones being horrible people? Do they consider anime girls honorary rabbis or something?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

I hereby present to you, Lady and Guntelmen in STUNNING 352 x 240p;

View attachment 28896

2 minutes and 19 seconds of PROCTOR getting insulted by his ragdoll oshi!

Damn, pour one out for Proctor. I don't know what I'd do if my oshi burned me like that.

"Please stop titposting, this is a vtuber agency."

"But MY FUCKING NUMBERS!!!"
Who would've known giving coomers a bunch of horny baitposts would lead to more numbers! Oh wait, everyone. It's not an accomplishment nor is it something talented. Horny degenerates are not a good audience since once they get burned or the content runs dry they will just leave for the next Ewhore.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't like shitposting about Tenma's surgery. Although appendectomy is kind of routine (in the US anyways...) it's still a surgery and I seriously want to wish her the best and a speedy recovery.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That was the only place you could experience her wonderful dorkiness for a month after her reveal. She didn't get a twitch channel until March if I remember correctly. I unironically sat through these camgirl streams during February just because her personality was so infectious. Did I mention that kind of 'entertainment' has never appealed to me? All that solo lewd stuff just never has interested me, but Melody was worth sitting through it for just for the chatting at the end. I can still hardly believe that the lewdest of lewdtubers is what pushed me over the edge into the rabbit hole.
Same she actually fully pushed me in too and I never used to go for solo coomer content

More Airi clips from me
Airi's break talk and future plan updates

This one has a funny story to it. It was initially just gonna be Airi talking about her social anxiety over asking for this Collab then the gold kept coming and it ended up being the whole post stream talk until Airi went solo

I think I'm gonna play the shorts algo in the next few days, and chop this clip up for it cause there are so many good little bite sized moments

In other news Monarch got a new outfit and a few new assets including a tech support screen for when she calls CyYu tech support. She tested it and the call turned into an actual tech support call about her dono notifications being too loud
Screenshot_20230604-184402-510.png

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Thank God I've avoided EIEN because this drama seems toxic as hell. Only one I even knew existed was Riifu thanks to /vt/ tribalfagging between her and Fauna
Skye is a good chatter and I think people like Killia's singing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I don't like shitposting about Tenma's surgery. Although appendectomy is kind of routine (in the US anyways...) it's still a surgery and I seriously want to wish her the best and a speedy recovery.
Hopefully she's not left with sludge like when Sawa got her gallbladder removed.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Damn, pour one out for Proctor. I don't know what I'd do if my oshi burned me like that.
maxresdefault.jpg

On notRiffu, hopefully she decides to lay low until her non-compete runs out. I don't necessarily think poorly on her and I'm willing to chalk this up to "woman moment", but I have a feeling if this tit for tat keeps going on its not going to end well for her.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Dizzy has put up her rooms for the week, and one caught my eye.
1685931619122.png
Looks like she's going to dish about her time working as a manager. I imagine this will be a fascinating stream.

IdenticalPlateaus

1685931672998.png

I can't believe Tenma is dying... :fishmandispair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom