WTF does this shit site think MP4 is audio
Edit: it also rejects .MOV, .AVI and .MKV what the hell
DL'd it plays the video part :botanshrug:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
WTF does this shit site think MP4 is audio
Edit: it also rejects .MOV, .AVI and .MKV what the hell
Yeah, none of the formats work on the web natively. Is you MP4 encoded with x265? It needs to be x264.
Edit:
Screenshot 2023-06-04 200152.gif

Yep, was x265.

niggaphil

Just accidentally saw Hololive X Lui birthday bus while i was on the way to my wage slave job.

Although Lui is not my oshi, but she is a fun hag to watch

20230605_085540.jpg

20230605_085549.jpg

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Sometimes I forget she streams in Chaturbate. She has 5900 viewers.
That was the only place you could experience her wonderful dorkiness for a month after her reveal. She didn't get a twitch channel until March if I remember correctly. I unironically sat through these camgirl streams during February just because her personality was so infectious. Did I mention that kind of 'entertainment' has never appealed to me? All that solo lewd stuff just never has interested me, but Melody was worth sitting through it for just for the chatting at the end. I can still hardly believe that the lewdest of lewdtubers is what pushed me over the edge into the rabbit hole.

While Miko's is my favorite so far, I gotta give it to Fubuki because she's the only one that links the other girls' covers in her description
Fubuki is the queen of Hololive unity. She cares a ton about the other girls and she must be a joy to work with. I said up above that Melody pushed me fully into the rabbit hole, but Fubuki was the one who's clips I was first watching for months before that.

Negzana

Just accidentally saw Hololive X Lui birthday bus while i was on the way to my wage slave job.

Although Lui is not my oshi, but she is a fun hag to watch

View attachment 28893
View attachment 28894
1. She's in the upper echelons of favorites before proper oshiidom for me. I don't have the same emotional attachment to her as others she's funny, has good interests, and her voice and design is peak sex hag love

2. Why are all the best hags having their birthdays/anniversaries in June?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So...Hakka literally spawned into a house filled with 20 zombies and got devoured within seconds. At least he's having fun..?

"Cornered? Nah. I can survive. Check this!" - Banzoin Hakka 0.5 seconds before death.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe it accepts .wmv or... god forbid, real media.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Now that Proctor has been called out for being a vChatter, who is going to debut first: him or Josh?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Negzana

Might have been able to watch if it was Left 4 Dead 2 but B4B? Isn't that game dead? Weird choice.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
no, this is very much what I'm here for, Dizzy is a dork (and I want to marry her)
I think shiina would be a better choice.

Might have been able to watch if it was Left 4 Dead 2 but B4B? Isn't that game dead? Weird choice.

I hope Kaela gets Kiara and Kronii for Diablo 4. Seems like a weird but intriguing collab combo.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I thought this drama was already over.

20230604_211145.png20230604_211147.png20230604_211149.png

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

This is a hard one to call but I'm leaning towards her having one giant woman moment and sperging out because it sounds funnier.

When asked about why she continued to disregard one of our rules and explained how it was affecting the other Talents, she answered that her "numbers" were benefiting from such actions.
The consequences of being a numberfag, I 100% believe this. :whatastory:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This is a hard one to call but I'm leaning towards her having one giant woman moment and sperging out because it sounds funnier.

Bitches be crazy

Negzana

Thank God I've avoided EIEN because this drama seems toxic as hell. Only one I even knew existed was Riifu thanks to /vt/ tribalfagging between her and Fauna

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

niggaphil

My guess is the roommate takes the lawsuit route to sue the EiEN arse, forcing them to release this statement. Woman can be really crazy sometimes (just like how Not-Rushie trying to sue Hololive, but ended up failure).

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Given the e-thottery she engaged in somehow I’m not surprised by this. But hey if she ever reincarnates she’d fit right in with Vshowhoe :kaelalaugh:

….kind of a shame she is like this though. I enjoyed her streams, she was fun. So admittedly kind of hoping this statement is bullshit….then again she’s also an e-thot so who knows.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I think the 3rd page shows why: she's been talking shit and implying they did her dirty, so they want to set it strait. Maybe in preparation to start hiring more talent? Them not saying what the second offense she did was and also saying they are prepared to disclose more information if necessary could be a warning shot at Riffu that they will convey something unflattering if she keeps pushing it. I don't think it's a threat to Docks-n-socks her. This is taking EIN at it's word, but I think they'd be more problems with the other talents by now if they were a black company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom