"Let's work together in bed!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

Just because Proctor started thirstposting doesn't mean it's free game.
Proctor will face retribution for his hypocrisy. Either all of can post fetish content or none of us can.

Stunned But Dumb

Thinking further on the PC announcement tweet. Let's compare the original:

View attachment 28884

OH JESUS CHRIST OH FUCK OH… oh… oh I guess it's not all that bad…

With this one I made in seventy hours in MS Paint:

View attachment 28885

Black-and-white image with a big fat corpo logo, "serious" fonts, and formal and evasive speech, versus a colorful image, with large character artwork, playful fonts, and less formal but more straightforward text. Which one is more appropriate for the situation?

Just an idea on how to avoid giving fans heart attacks and fuel maybe one or two fewer rrats in the future. PC and any other corpo staff that might be reading this, please take this idea for free.
When I start my Vtuber corp I'll be sure to hire you. Sure I'll run it into the ground in six months, all of my talents and staff will be doxxed, and I will probably be crucified on a flaming cross and paraded around Akiba as an example, but it'll be a pretty sweet ride until then.

Whatever corpo might be watching this thread, I hope they take note of this however. Great way to help beat the stealth suspension allegations

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctor will face retribution for his hypocrisy. Either all of can post fetish content or none of us can.
For legal reasons I am forced to agree

I'm still trying to decipher this stream, I'm putting out an APB for a transcript. This stream is off the rails

EDIT: Funny wandering thought, what if Chris Chan watches Vtubers

2diz.png
\
EDIT 2:
That entirely depends on whether or not you have a marriage fetish.
If we are to believe Reticule, marriage is only for proper fixin'. No funny business completely wholesome, yessir

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like there's a wide gulf between me saying "I want to marry Dizzy" and fetish content

God's Strongest Dragoon

he's currently two-timing Kirsche with June, so who could say?

(for legal purposes this is a joke)
Reminds me of my uncle. He cheated on his wife with a mistress. Not even a few weeks later, we found out he was cheating on his mistress with another mistress.

themanimthehills

I feel like there's a wide gulf between me saying "I want to marry Dizzy" and fetish content
I consider him posting what he wants to do to foxes and inanimate objects to be fetish content.

Negzana

sample_5d39ea34f928d68a2b06d1cdb6e6ab548854cd10.jpg

I don't understand any of the Indonesian in Kaela's Pejuang streams but doesn't matter Kaela Love

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Spic content warning but since Wactor was mentioned a bit ago I remnbered to check on them and Meica, previously Hina Misora from Wactor, is currently doing a new model debut on twitch (spanish only mind you):

There also a watchalong being made by, I think, other 3 ex-wactor talents Nisha the white haired loli is Luna and Eru the long white hair one is I think Neon, not sure about the other one. (edit: the pink haried one is Sezia Haruma aparently ch)

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
When I start my Vtuber corp I'll be sure to hire you. Sure I'll run it into the ground in six months, all of my talents and staff will be doxxed, and I will probably be crucified on a flaming cross and paraded around Akiba as an example, but it'll be a pretty sweet ride until then.

Don't forget to also hook up with one of your talents and show them blatant favoritism.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You're not doing a very good job of shilling Phase Connect. TVA might lose their sponsorship...
Sorry, currently distracted by Meema's cozy stream where she's nerding out over Ultraman, Gundam/Gunpla and fondly remembering the days of old, non-CGI kaiju movies. I invite you all to check it out.
:sanasmile:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I was going to ask how that would even work, but on second thought, do I even want to know?

no

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
no, this is very much what I'm here for, Dizzy is a dork (and I want to marry her)
BACK OFF NEGRO! SHE'S MINE!!! :pikafaku:
Only I can give her all the positive affirmation she needs

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can't wait the Phase Connect great Zoomer, Lia to offer her in-depth cursed knowledges about pp........ :fishmandispair:
Given that she said she had not seen a guy's sack before, this will be interesting. (According to her BL manga doesnt have balls, just censored white light dick).

I'm pretty big on the ASMR stuff but even I'm not into this mukbang shit. Just touch my ears already Diz! :pikameefuck:
It's been 20 mins and I've barely been able to understand anything Dizzy has been saying. Between the constant mukbang noises and the "constant. slow. tempo. of. words. as. she. pro. nounces. things." Also her "pouring water" is being done in a way that it sounds like someone's taking a leak.
Its not that great. Dizzy seems to slur her words a biti. Not sure if it has to do with the bracers or maybe she might have a slight speech impediment.

This song has rooted itself in my brain and I'm very okay with this:

• It's a short and easy 2 minutes.
  • The animation is simple but allows for a ton of variety so it never feels boring (Ollie having Haachama and Kaela in hers, Miko having Suisei and Holobirds etc)
  • It doesn't matter how good or bad you sing because the recorder part is a banger and will carry either way
I'm hoping it gets bigger and more Holos cover it. As long as it doesn't reach Phony levels of absurdity, I'm excited to see who else plans to cover it. While Miko's is my favorite so far, I gotta give it to Fubuki because she's the only one that links the other girls' covers in her description:

Its a very catchy song. Hope Pancho covers it.

With this one I made in seventy hours in MS Paint:

View attachment 28885

Black-and-white image with a big fat corpo logo, "serious" fonts, and formal and evasive speech, versus a colorful image, with large character artwork, playful fonts, and less formal but more straightforward text. Which one is more appropriate for the situation?

Just an idea on how to avoid giving fans heart attacks and fuel maybe one or two fewer rrats in the future. PC and any other corpo staff that might be reading this, please take this idea for free.
I approve of this. Want to even add a bit more playfulness to it add smalltext at the bottom saying "THIS IS NOT A STEALTH SUSPENSION, WE ARE NOT LIKE OTHER COMPANIES"

Spic content warning but since Wactor was mentioned a bit ago I remnbered to check on them and Meica, previously Hina Misora from Wactor, is currently doing a new model debut on twitch (spanish only mind you):

There also a watchalong being made by, I think, other 3 ex-wactor talents Nisha the white haired loli is Luna and Eru the long white hair one is I think Neon, not sure about the other one.

5700 CCV. Very good model too.

1685926011174.png

Talking about spics, this boy is playing Zomboid.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
When y'all get done arguing about who's going to marry Brain Slug Woman you can watch Home Depot Woman lose her mind just a little bit more.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I was going to ask how that would even work, but on second thought, do I even want to know?

no

Eh. Marriage, masochism. What's the difference?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

I hereby present to you, Lady and Guntelmen in STUNNING 352 x 240p;

2 minutes and 19 seconds of PROCTOR getting insulted by his ragdoll oshi!

EDIT: i'm retarded lol

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I hereby present to you, Lady and Guntelmen in STUNNING 352 x 240p;

View attachment 28891

2 minutes and 19 seconds of PROCTOR getting insulted by his ragdoll oshi!

Censored?

Edit: Not censored, Porean just doesn't know how to post media.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

JMForte

basically /vt/ retards think Phase Connect is Nijisanji and like to happy-suspend their talents.
Funny thing is that it wasn't actually /vt/ doing this, the vast majority of them seemed to know she was taking time off for the surgery and were just shitposting about her dying. The problem with the announcement is that it was vague when Tenma has been pretty open about her health.

Edit: I do wonder if people were actually sperging out about it in the discord or on twitter. Cause as I said /pcg/ was just wishing her well and shitposting about it. I refuse to check the discord out and I just assume someone was being a retard on twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom