"While we were preparing, Sena taught me what a 'glowie' was; The definition of that was so normal to me, I thought 'glowie' was something to do like when you read sexy manga, they put like a fat fucking white wad instead of the dick? that's what I thought what it was, like the censor"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondo bros... It's so over...

Archive
20230604_185406.png

I give you this in these trying times
Source

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Tenma just saying what we already figured, if only the Phase twitter could've said this in the first place.

Were people really thinking this was a stealth suspension?
1685923190122.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Part of me wants to see how awkward or bad Dizzy is going to be at asmr, but that is so mean spirited and foul, and that's just not who I am anymore.
:mikok:

themanimthehills

Part of me wants to see how awkward or bad Dizzy is going to be at asmr, but that is so mean spirited and foul, and that's just not who I am anymore.
:mikok:
You're missing the slimey tentacle noises...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Are people really thinking this is a stealth suspension?
Man, the way this year has been going, yes, many of us did. It's just how things have been. You see that agency posting one of those images with the black text on a white background and you assume the worst.

But at least in my case, I read the text and thought about it a bit and realized it didn't add up with what we'd see for a suspension and calmed donw a little.

niggaphil

Archive

Tenma just saying what we already figured, if only the Phase twitter could've said this in the first place.

Tenma already mentioned few times that she will get surgery and take a break in her stream (like 2 to 3 months ago) if you watched her stream. She also mentioned it again in her frogging stream. I don't know why people thinking it is a yab and stealth suspension for her.

basically /vt/ retards think Phase Connect is Nijisanji and like to happy-suspend their talents.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My ideal is that, at an incredibly opportune moment, she blares an airhorn or something out of nowhere.

But this awkwardness is good too. Will she die of cringe live on stream? Let's find out.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

with azehara's ban, niji's bullshit and yuri's firing I suppose people are a bit on edge. Assuming she's going to a romanian hospital worth a shit I doubt the surgery will be too invasive, the annoying part isn't the care for the wound it's the diet she has to follow.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
New Dizzy lore? She has a partial tongue. It was cut surgically apparently.
I was going to comment on how wet her mouth sounds are when she isn't even doing that kind of ASMR but it makes sense.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Fx0RawgacAEVnnf.jpg
You thought Tears of the Kingdom was going to be the game that caught like wildfire in the vtubing sphere?
Nope, its pp game.
Also, the tuesday stream will have Rie, Erina, and Airi, so thats bound to be good.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was going to comment on how wet her mouth sounds are when she isn't even doing that kind of ASMR but it makes sense.
That would explain her timbre as it almost sounds like she is pulling back on the tongue when she speaks. But if she had no choice then it would make sense that she talks in the same consistent manner

EDIT: Hmmmmm

0diz.png

niggaphil

View attachment 28881
You thought Tears of the Kingdom was going to be the game that caught like wildfire in the vtubing sphere?
Nope, its pp game.
Also, the tuesday stream will have Rie, Erina, and Airi, so thats bound to be good.
I can't wait the Phase Connect great Zoomer, Lia to offer her in-depth cursed knowledges about pp........ :fishmandispair:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She has braces too, which might be contributing.
Anyways: Fishman in tears, this isn't the Idol corp he dreamed of, Dizzy lewd. :fishfry:

themanimthehills

Nope, its pp game.
I'm certainly not complaining...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
basically /vt/ retards think Phase Connect is Nijisanji and like to happy-suspend their talents.
Has Pippa received her Nealtube 100K subs plaque yet?
That's one extra way of owning the nijijs.

niggaphil

I am not to sure about Pippa (But my guess is she received it). I only know tenma mentioned her 100k subs plate is on the way, and she will do an unboxing stream with her horse face

Edit: Added with evidences

archieve

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Whelp, it's a mukbang for now. Hard out for me as well. Still love ya Dizz.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who knows? But she did get a second outfit and 3D without having to wait since 2019 :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom