Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Excuse my outburst but I find Airi so hot right now

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Thank you Airi for confirming coder/DBA.
If this is real I can rest easy knowing that fishman is one of the good ones. What an asshole :whatastory::kiarachefkiss:
I've seen him troll many of the PC talents since debut. It's always great. One of my favoritesbis when Pippa burned down a pixel Sakana picture in their OG Minecraft server, and he was watching Pippa live while she was saying "He'll never know it was me"

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
If this is real I can rest easy knowing that fishman is one of the good ones. What an asshole :whatastory::kiarachefkiss:
Thank you Airi for confirming coder/DBA.

I've seen him troll many of the PC talents since debut. It's always great. One of my favoritesbis when Pippa burned down a pixel Sakana picture in their OG Minecraft server, and he was watching Pippa live while she was saying "He'll never know it was me"

Reminder he straight up send Pippa a fake graduation letter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also for fun have results of /pcg/ survey.
28653-b935fe30c31d86ef49dac7bc1e534551.jpg
So on the list of Phase Connect talent models that /pcg/ would most like to fuck, Panko is number 2 on the list. Makes sense, pcg is a bunch of faggots and Panko is the one that most looks like a boy.

cucurut

Last edited:

themanimthehills

Reminder he straight up send Pippa a fake graduation letter

The real take away from Sakana's letter is that he thinks of Pippa as a woman. That must be so embarrassing for Pippa.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Capture.JPG
Even Muumi is getting in on the Panko trolling.
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The real take away from Sakana's letter is that he thinks of Pippa as a woman. That must be so embarrassing for Pippa.
Sakana is the funniest member of Phase Connect and you can't convince me otherwise.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Is it just me, or do you zoom your profile pic in very slightly every month or so?
This is Selen's neck all over again. :smugmoona:
View attachment 28646View attachment 28647View attachment 28648
At this point, Bae and Mumei should skip racing against each other in Getting Over It and just write a cringe fanfic together.
Imagine the timeline where these two got into Phase Connect instead of Hololive.
Lia posted a happy pride month thing and while it's cringeworthy I give it a pass because it's pretty clear from her streams she's a tumblr/Ao3 degenerate, not a tumblr/twitter degenerate. She cares about LGBT to the extent that she finds it hot, not because of any political message or nonsense.
Much like a puppy, Lia is just dumb enough to be both harmless and adorable. :kroheart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Thunkful

Screenshot_20230603-150029_YouTube.jpg

EDIT: Dizzy is so bad and awkward at this, I love her

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Watching Phase Weekly and Dizzy is doing a really good job on the reformat so far. I really like how she's mentioned the company collabs (which are a good way to check out different talents) and we had a cameo by Muumi showing off the songs released this week.

Oh, and I can't believe the Lia 9/11 clip was the first clip that made the reformat.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

kestraline

Early Adopter
Maybe Phase Weekly is actually watchable now if Dizzy is going to allow the yab clips like Lia's 9/11 quiz.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Maybe Phase Weekly is actually watchable now if Dizzy is going to allow the yab clips like Lia's 9/11 quiz.
Dizzy's attempt at a formal news-host delivery leading into Lia laughing at 9/11 was peak Phase content.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Whoever rigged Dizzy's facial expressions needs a big raise, sakana tear yourself off league for a minute and address this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
DONT BE A WHORE ON THE INTERNET ITS NOT WORTH IT
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end. WOW who couldve guessed??

Today, i will present to you Lycan. Vtuber and graphic designer.

Screenshot_20230603-154631_Gallery.jpgFxtO4c6XoAUEReF.jpeg

Twitter / Archive

Screenshot_20230603-160628_Twitter.jpg

Twitter / Archive

Screenshot_20230603-161412_Twitter.jpg

Lol. Lmao.

Twitter 1 / A 1
Twitter 2 / A 2
Twitter 3 / A 3

I wont go and try to find leaks of her onlyfans so go search for them if you're that guy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some quick thoughts on the updated Phase Weekly:

Towards the end, stream reached around 690 viewers, which is pretty cool.
Half an hour is a pretty good length for a stream. The format wasn't bad either, approx 10 mins of Phase Connect news and plugs and 15 minutes of clips. The clips were pretty good too.
Dizzy did well as host and with the reformat. I also liked the short appearance by Muumi.

If you're reading this, Dizzy: good job. Looking forward to next week's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom