"Stay with me until I get arrested"Hanamori Natsumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
DONT BE A WHORE ON THE INTERNET ITS NOT WORTH IT
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end. WOW who couldve guessed??

Today, i will present to you Lycan. Vtuber and graphic designer.

View attachment 28689View attachment 28690

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28691

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28694

Lol. Lmao.

Twitter 1 / A 1
Twitter 2 / A 2
Twitter 3 / A 3

I wont go and try to find leaks of her onlyfans so go search for them if you're that guy
I guess at least she's realized it was a mistake pandering to that audience. The problem is that once you get that first coomer to pay attention to your whoring, it's already too late and that's what you'll continue to attract. You keep leaving food out for the strays, don't be shocked when they keep coming back, despite you not wanting them around anymore. I don't know what the fuck she expects at this point, especially when she keeps posting degen shit, but it's not going away any time soon.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
>I'm sick of getting creepy Dms:whatastory:Creepy-is-You You-is-Creepy, You get this because it's what you are, you think it's not creepy to want a bunch of guys to
.......... to you? Using an anime character to catfish more guys to ....... it's not creepy? GFO
>I just want a wholesome community :Vesper-UNHINGED:You're not wholesome! You're not a wholesome person! Get reincarnated and raised by parents instead of the internet and try again!

Seriously, we all have friends that are basically whores right? It's not a big deal. But it's just the "oh no gross bad men poor me" part :menhera:

View attachment 28700Yeah, nice clip choices, nobody's buttblasted I'm sure, not holding any grudges or anything.

I hear youtube can strike you now even for private videos....
Only actual coomer girls last long as lewdtubers the fakes quickly get mindbroken like this

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Something about this expression radiates such peak stupidity in a way only Miko could.
289021.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>All the phase girls use Dizzy as their personal psychiatrist and vent to her
>Not even 30 seconds into Dizzy's Darkest Dungeon after her first phase weekly, she comes in crying and vents to chat
Wait a fucking minute
Sakana should remove her from that position. The same goes for having Shiina work on art and merch related shit. She has already debutted and she is a talent now. She doesn't need additional responsibilities that might have a negative effect on her streaming duties (and being bummed the fuck out will have a negative effect on it).

I guess at least she's realized it was a mistake pandering to that audience. The problem is that once you get that first coomer to pay attention to your whoring, it's already too late and that's what you'll continue to attract. You keep leaving food out for the strays, don't be shocked when they keep coming back, despite you not wanting them around anymore. I don't know what the fuck she expects at this point, especially when she keeps posting degen shit, but it's not going away any time soon.
I think the problem comes from linking both accounts. Now that the vtuber model and the OF girl/account are linked in many people's brain, they will keep harassing her. She had to start anew or kept both things separate and no one would've known. Pretty sure Tricky mentioned at some point having an OF account before she started Vtubing but she didn't show her face.

Isnt EN concert this weekend?

Last edited:

YlAkZ02UzAWk

LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THE EVENING
June will celebrate her one year ragdollversary in 20 minutes. Fun is mandatory, there will be entertainment and games.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina made a greenscreen version of her animation from her recent drawing stream.

ina_botw_bounce_tweet.PNG

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Harley Quinn started as asylum staff too.
Is Dizzy Harley? Does that make Fishman the Joker? Are Dizzy and Sakuna making whoopie cushion

Speaking of Diz, I was kinda hoping she'd be a bit more knowledgeable on DD, I hate to be that guy but this game is 100x better to watch when the streamer actually understands how the game works. Though she did just pronounce "trinket" as "twinket" and that does improve the viewing experience just a little bit. Accidentally not using the shovel on the rubble and taking like 40 stress on each character would've been a golden moment had she actually noticed what happened.

Happy now?
these kids gotta learn somehow

themanimthehills

June will celebrate her one year ragdollversary in 20 minutes. Fun is mandatory, there will be entertainment and games.

The Proctor is erect and ready.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is Dizzy Harley? Does that make Fishman the Joker? Are Dizzy and Sakuna making whoopie cushion

Speaking of Diz, I was kinda hoping she'd be a bit more knowledgeable on DD, I hate to be that guy but this game is 100x better to watch when the streamer actually understands how the game works. Though she did just pronounce "trinket" as "twinket" and that does improve the viewing experience just a little bit. Accidentally not using the shovel on the rubble and taking like 40 stress on each character would've been a golden moment had she actually noticed what happened.

I like blind, brainlet plays of Darkest Dungeon. It really shows who has capacity to learn a fairly complicated game rapidly and how they deal with mandatory failure. Not many games out there are designed in such a way that you are not guaranteed to survive the tutorial, I kind of wish she got bodied from the outset, there's no better introduction to the game.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
DONT BE A WHORE ON THE INTERNET ITS NOT WORTH IT
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end. WOW who couldve guessed??

Today, i will present to you Lycan. Vtuber and graphic designer.

> I was thinking of you while fucking my wife

That one has to be a shitpost. :selenpointandlaugh:

:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
akana should remove her from that position. The same goes for having Shiina work on art and merch related shit. She has already debutted and she is a talent now. She doesn't need additional responsibilities that might have a negative effect on her streaming duties (and being bummed the fuck out will have a negative effect on it).
Absolutely. Now, it's hard to know exactly what Shiina means by "have to do art/work FOR FREE" but in the past it bothered me when she ran herself into ground doing (non-streaming) mystery work for PC. Does she mean work for projects she wants to do? Does she mean art for her own projects? Does she volunteer to do things for other talents for free? To add on to the confusion Shiina said recently that at a certain point she had to tell Fish that she couldn't keep doing art for him unless he payed her MORE because there's just wasn't enough time after she started streaming. So why is she working "for free" now? I will say that she seems to have better time management the last few weeks so as long as she keeps up I guess it's fine. But it's still irks me in general when any of them have time issues because of "other" PC stuff. They all get their $$$ from donations during stream, so doing their 5 streams a weeks should come first (as far as PC work goes) and getting in the way of that should be a BIG DEAL.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

these kids gotta learn somehow
I have this level of autism when it comes to dmc, to this day I wait for a female streamer who can at least avoid spamming stinger all game. These games however the fun is in the streamer getting wrecked by the game and the best ones are those who roll with the punches.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
This stream could end up quite interesting or uneventful depending on what she bought.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami is live and will be playing the guitar and singing for (You).

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Got some bad new related to that.

1685826854756.png
I guess it was the George Floyd joke. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They might unban you if you promise to be a good boy and be less spicy.

>All the phase girls use Dizzy as their personal psychiatrist and vent to her
>Not even 30 seconds into Dizzy's Darkest Dungeon after her first phase weekly, she comes in crying and vents to chat
Wait a fucking minute
View attachment 28706
At least half of that crying and what she complained about didn't seem fake

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I have continued my sacred mission to bring more Pon Wolf clips to YouTube, and have appropriated this one for my cause

I plan to do this with any unedited Airi clips I find here archived (not other YouTube clips to be clear) in addition to my own so I don't feel like I'm stealing hard work just work I could easily replicate so thanks for saving me some time

keep em coming guys I'll upload 3 a day max provided i find something to clip (thinking about browsing timestamps for moments) I would appreciate some subs to boost my algo placement but it's not necessary this is for Airi not me

Disclaimer if anyone takes issue with me uploading their clips (again I will only be uploading unedited clips not already on YouTube) lmk in dm and I'll put you on a do not upload list and delete offending clips
Also for fun have results of /pcg/ survey.
View attachment 28678
On the one hand PON WOLF SUPREMACY on the other? VT

In U-San news here's their reference sheets
20230603_130842.jpg20230603_130839.jpgFxYkEPOakAAipcu.jpeg
FxYkFEdaAAAdRAQ.jpegFxYkGPcaAAIqAKV.jpeg

U also did a neat little lore based concert where they played more lore in between songs the premise is that in the lore an unknown entity has told U-San to entertain them via text on a stage screen. Mephisto recognized them and pegged them as the one who gave U the power to defy the contract and theorizes that U will stay alive so long as the entity is entertained by U (my guess this means the entity represents the fans because U-San would not be able to continue content creation without them)

Also limited time merch for a month
Screenshot_20230603-122158-554.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy threatening to start Majora's Mask fr fr this time

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Got some bad new related to that.
1685830769033.png

I guess it was the George Floyd joke. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can't wait for this to happen to me and Raildex.
:whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Of course Uruka streams now. Of course, right as I'm on fucking mobile. The one time of the year she doesn't stream at ass o'clock.

e: she's playing a highly reflective KO gameboy, I swear to god if there are no clips after this I will choke a brother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom