"You have to continue searching for the biggest nuts you can get"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dizzy really needs a cohost, she can't carry a react stream :Vesper-UNHINGED: and you can tell her professional voice twists her tongue hard :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy really needs a cohost, she can't carry a react stream :Vesper-UNHINGED: and you can tell her professional voice twists her tongue hard :smugselen:
I thought she did well. Also, it was her first week running the show. Why not give her at least a few weeks to see if she gets used to the role?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
DONT BE A WHORE ON THE INTERNET ITS NOT WORTH IT
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end. WOW who couldve guessed??

Today, i will present to you Lycan. Vtuber and graphic designer.

View attachment 28689View attachment 28690

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28691

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28694

Lol. Lmao.

Twitter 1 / A 1
Twitter 2 / A 2
Twitter 3 / A 3

I wont go and try to find leaks of her onlyfans so go search for them if you're that guy
*sees that she is still doing coomer shit after "self-reliazation"*

joker-arthur (1).gif

Lurker McSpic

I thought she did well. Also, it was her first week running the show. Why not give her at least a few weeks to see if she gets used to the role?
I didn't said she did bad, she needs a cohost to bounce off when they're watching clips because she's the type of staying silent while things play, part of the charm is the banter the clips create with the hosts. I like Dizzy and I think she's very professional but in this one she was flip flopping being professional spokesperson for phase and a sad girl, she just needs to keep use the professional side of her for the news and then unleash her shitposter side for the clips.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
*sees that she is still doing coomer shit after "self-reliazation"*

View attachment 28698
Being a whore is a trap. She's become reliant on coomer money and completely ruined her social reputation. And what sort of company and industry is going to hire her now? "Oh this big gap on your resume is when you were busy being a whore on the internet? Sorry, I think we'lve decided to proceed with other options for the role."

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper doesn't think Zomboid season 3 is going to happen because nobody has messaged him to get accounts made on the new server.

:vesperfacepalm: Come on, Vesper, you know how these things work! You can't expect someone menhara enough to become a vtuber to proactively request an account, you have to just make the accounts and send them the details unprompted.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end
>I'm sick of getting creepy Dms:whatastory:Creepy-is-You You-is-Creepy, You get this because it's what you are, you think it's not creepy to want a bunch of guys to
.......... to you? Using an anime character to catfish more guys to ....... it's not creepy? GFO
>I just want a wholesome community :Vesper-UNHINGED:You're not wholesome! You're not a wholesome person! Get reincarnated and raised by parents instead of the internet and try again!

Seriously, we all have friends that are basically whores right? It's not a big deal. But it's just the "oh no gross bad men poor me" part :menhera:

Some quick thoughts on the updated Phase Weekly
Yeah, nice clip choices, nobody's buttblasted I'm sure, not holding any grudges or anything.
I missed catching Phase Weekly live, and it looks like it's been privated.
I hear youtube can strike you now even for private videos....
Edit: TBC I'm disappointed because none my favorite clips got on, not because of the Lia clip.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Boat woman doing a blonde twink tierlist. No thank you.

Tightpinch

Gotta love how you can work for years to get to those kinds of concerts, but some giant company can just buy their way into it even if their talent isn't even a hundredth as popular as yours...
Sony finally shelling out the money

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

"Ember was suppose to be the cohost but something came up last second"

Black company confirmed, Sakana doing the Nijisanji method

:urtearingmeapart:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end. WOW who couldve guessed??

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28691

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28694

Lol. Lmao.

Twitter 1 / A 1
Twitter 2 / A 2
Twitter 3 / A 3

I wont go and try to find leaks of her onlyfans so go search for them if you're that guy

Play whore games win whore prizes. You live the life you make for yourself. This is why you need some real fucking mental fortitude to live in that kind of way, because you're not going to be treated like a person, you're going to be treated like meat. Even those that are directly benefiting from your whoring aren't going to consider you a 'real' person, you're just a paid convenience and you're in luck if they treat you with a modicum of respect, because they're wanting more use out of you and alienating the whore sours the experience.

Don't sell your fucking body if you're not ready to be treated like merchandise.

themanimthehills

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28691

Twitter / Archive

View attachment 28694

Lol. Lmao.

Twitter 1 / A 1
Twitter 2 / A 2
Twitter 3 / A 3

Another example of a woman behaving like a typical woman to compensate for being inferior...

Lurker McSpic

Dizzy flipped her shit at the start of her darkest dungeon stream, she felt she shit the bed in phase weekly, said the tears was a bit but I think there were some legitimate statements to what she was ranting about. She is indeed a sad girl.
Forgot to add that she was flipping her shit about double audio too but we never got it on our end and she never checked she just assumed she never fixed it :whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Found data from Playboard. I thought the girls were a little higher, bar Pippa. That said, if Fishman is doing any sort of merch or others sponsor stuff, they should be doing that amount of revenue. Also, I'm not talking about what the girls are clearing for themselves; just their generated revenue.

Tenma is listed as a Canadian channel, haha.

As for live interaction, one doesn't have to go as far as Nagzz (where Chat runs the channel), but it's a bit part of what really "makes" a streamer. The point is to make people feel "in" on the activity, even if you're just watching. When it comes to game streaming, it's little different than sitting and watching a friend play a game while you joke with each other. But we also know Nagzz is making 200k a year in just Twitch subs from a ~920 avg CCV.
Nagzz does have one of the strongest communities out there despite his CCV not being super high. I would assume that out of those 900, about 70-80% have become subs.

Maybe Phase Weekly is actually watchable now if Dizzy is going to allow the yab clips like Lia's 9/11 quiz.
Got some bad new related to that.

1685826854756.png
I guess it was the George Floyd joke. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree. She does need a cohost.

The #VTubersAreStillWatching tag is trending on Twitter. Yuri started that 2 years ago.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>All the phase girls use Dizzy as their personal psychiatrist and vent to her
>Not even 30 seconds into Dizzy's Darkest Dungeon after her first phase weekly, she comes in crying and vents to chat
Wait a fucking minute
benny concern.gif

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't belive Haachama died giving birth to her black Son.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Negzana

>Not even 30 seconds into Dizzy's Darkest Dungeon after her first phase weekly, she comes in crying and vents to chat
Wait a fucking minute
View attachment 28706
Plot twist: The asylum fishman found his talents from was also ran by its inmates.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wait a fucking minute
View attachment 28706
Plot twist: The asylum fishman found his talents from was also ran by its inmates.

Harley Quinn started as asylum staff too.

Why is Dizzy 480p when the rest of the stream is 720p?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom