"Personally, I don't like gay people"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I can't tell if this is a joke, some AI abomination or what...

Early Career​

Ninomae began his musical career as a member of the Japanese rock band, Asutra. He played the keyboard for the band for two years before deciding to pursue a solo music career. During this time he also worked as a composer for various brands and companies, creating pieces for television commercials and other media

Didnt know ina was a man all along

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I really hope that they are actually this unhinged and not just making jokes...
In Sleepy's case, she just has a good memory for what she learned in Sunday school.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I would just like to point out that we laugh at Nolan for shit touching but dispite that none of yall can help yourself but touch Nolan when he shows up hell im doing it now.

Lurk more.

themanimthehills

Early Career​

Ninomae began his musical career as a member of the Japanese rock band, Asutra. He played the keyboard for the band for two years before deciding to pursue a solo music career. During this time he also worked as a composer for various brands and companies, creating pieces for television commercials and other media

Didnt know ina was a man all along
Would you respect her more if she was?

Kalion

:)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I would just like to point out that we laugh at Nolan for shit touching but dispite that none of yall can help yourself but touch Nolan when he shows up hell im doing it now.

Lurk more.

Nigga stfu

Screenshot_20230602-122217_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230602-122308_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230602-122344_Chrome.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Limkin

Every time your competitor fucks up is a free opportunity to get ahead of them. Especially if you kick them down in the balls while they are on the ground. And then stomp on the face a little bit. Some smart PR manager is drinking martini right now celebrating that his months of work gathering SNS reactions for nijisanji, bringing them to higher ups and going "let's do the opposite shall we" is working great

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Anyway, Mozzu is allegedly going to play Morrowind in half an hour unless either her or her computer experiences tummy hort

She's been tweeting a few hours ago, so at least she's alive (for now):

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Every time your competitor fucks up is a free opportunity to get ahead of them. Especially if you kick them down in the balls while they are on the ground. And then stomp on the face a little bit. Some smart PR manager is drinking martini right now celebrating that his months of work gathering SNS reactions for nijisanji, bringing them to higher ups and going "let's do the opposite shall we" is working great
Reminds me of:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anyway, Mozzu is allegedly going to play Morrowind in half an hour unless either her or her computer experiences tummy hort

She's been tweeting a few hours ago, so at least she's alive (for now):

When the fuck she escaping that hellhole she's in? It was suppose to be soon right?

GOTBB

Not-Ame did nice chill karaoke for nearly 2 hours... BUT I just woke up and only heard the last 3 songs, anyone else here grab it?

About what I heard
the singing: awful, but I love it and its earnestness.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Airi being a brat because lumi got banned from twitter. I love this dork

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I wonder how many vtuber talents see themselves not as the actor for some character but the character themselves and play their personalities out to some degree even in real life. Makes me also wonder what the talents call eachother in private. I would assume EN probably calls themselves their real names like Sena or Agnes or whatever in private but do they do the same for JP?
I might edit this later if I can find the correct clips, but as far as JP goes, they seem to have special nicknames they use to refer to each other in public, that are neither their Hololive, Roommate or IRL names. Instead they use very common japanese names to cover themselves.
I remember a time when Marine and Noel snuck into Comiket, even tho management banned them from attending because of the high chance of Hololive fans attending. Anyways, they got in and Marine shouted Noels cover-name to get her attention and was thereby promptly spotted by a Hololive Staff member who told them to leave.
Hololive JP seems to use either the fake nicknames or just their Character names with each other, probably unless you are really close. I think its hard to imagine that Coco and Kanata, during the time when they lived together, they only referred to each other with the Hololive Names and not whatever their IRL names are.

Kiara explained that when she meets new members, she introduces herself as Kiara. Kronii as well once accidentally said said Fauna in public instead of referring to her with another name (iirc), so going off that, I assume that they just talk to each other useing the Hololive names.
I could see some exceptions tho, mainly Kiara and Calli, who used their Roommate handels for so long by now, it might feel a lot more natural than their real name or the Hololive Name. But thats just a hunch.
impressive effort but less difficult then you would think the same is done for Gura's Single.

All you really need to do is create rules for the language to follow and then figure out pronunciation if your speaking it. if you ever seen someone "decode" a secret message or Translate a message from one launguage ot another that's because they know the rules they follow respectively .
Gura doesn't have a made-up language in her song but ancient real greek

Of course Kanauru helped with the live. I hope he gets paid for these.

Kanauru gets paid, and probably quite well at that.
Kiara mentioned that if she could, she would want all of her new songs of her upcoming Album/EP to have 3D MVs that feature her dancing like DU U does, but if she were to hire him for that, it woulg get a lot more expensive than it already is.
I guess a 30-60 second short is still quite affordable, and a 3 minute MV is expensive but worth the pay. Multiple MVs would very quickly drive up the costs
Honestly speaking I'm surprised idol companies, virtual or otherwise, still accept physical fanmail in an era where fans can send their favourites a tweet or comment to show their appreciation given physical fanmail involves a lot more logistical and security considerations, but I can't complain either, I'm sure it means a lot to them to receive something handwritten from a fan. I wonder how often people send stuff in to justify it?
I am a lurker in some Discords and for 4th FES there was some kind of collaborative event going where the people could send fanmail to a google form and people going to 4th fes in person would post the letters from japan, saving international posting for some.

Kiara has also talked about how every few months, Cover forwards her a bunch of fanmail and she absolutely reads them. One of them was apparently 30 pages long. She is aware of how much more effort it is to actually handwrite and post a letter like that, but because of that much effort they really mean a lot to her and they are a reassurance that she is important to her fans. Receiving 50 letters all addressed to you outweighs the feeling of getting 500 kind Twitter or Youtube comments, 10 times, because it is something tangible.
I'm getting more and more worried about chammers as time passes personally. I wish someone would say something, even if it's just a general "she's going to be unavailable for a while longer, we'll update you when we can"; no-one seeming to know anything about what's going on isn't reassuring.
For anyone worried about Haachama, the most recent and reassuring new we got are from Fubuki:

Eira explaining the 4 Heavenly Kings of vtubing.

To answer the question asked in the short about who could be the 4 heavenly Kings of todays Vtubing:
Iron Mouse (bringing Vtubing to the Twitch Mainstream)
Suisei (bringing Vtuber music into the mainstream)
Amelia Watson (despite the lack of powerful numbers, she is very clearly a trendsetter even in the wider community and has a lot of passion for this medium, but maybe it would be more apt to say that HoloMyth as a whole have real 4 heavenly kings tier power)
Kobo (maybe Vox as well?) (reaching out to a wholly new audience and showing that there too, its possible to turn them into Vtuber fans)
Numbers play a role sure, but its not only numbers that matter. I tried thinking about who could be considered the most influential Vtubers these days.

Wholesome clip of Magni

Here comes the long-awaited Hololive :beataniyab:

Cover has trouble getting the new Studio up and running at full capacity, which will impact future 3D content. They said its up to the talents if they want to say if they are impacted by that or not or if the talents opt to not worry fans by not giving bad news.
Keep in mind that this could also very much impact the rumored 3D Debuts of Council or ID2
Bild_2023-06-02_184052907.png

But not all is bad:

Holostars will celebrate 4th anniversary in a big 3D show

Also feels good to know that there are passionate girls in the HolostarsEN fandom, its how things should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom