"Oh my god, I have never seen fetish animation of me before, I don't know how I feel about this"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

Does everyone remember KoMETA - the three-Vtuber agency who lost one of their talents, and was going to recast the model with some edits?

Banned VT Memes has an update for us:

This has been posted already a few hours ago. It's not your fault though, it's Proctor's. He should've made an announcement about it.

Kalion

:)
I'm a little out of the loop on this one, but didn't she have to retire due to serious health issues? and gave her blessing for the recasting I believe. I think there were some financial issues speculated as the reason why instead of debuting someone completely new.
I didn't realise the uproar had escalated to this degree, or that the other talents were getting in on it.
Of course, people refused to accept Elaine's own blessing for recasting and have decided the corp made her said that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

decided to hop in to Suisei's stream since I subbed, first time watching since subbed

edit: FUCK. I joined too late and it ended just a few min later. Dammit, stupid oversleeping, stupid PC issues

I'm kind of curious. Why does Sui always have ratings disabled?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
babaiskill.png

Kilia in Jelly's chat taunting her inability to solve phrasing puzzles.

Meanwhile, in the same chat

airiiskill.png

Sanest Phase talent.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jelly has been crying for at least 15 minutes because she can't solve a puzzle she's been stuck on for 4 months, and it doesn't seem like she's going to stop any time soon.

TTS donos are only the icing on the cake, either supporting her or egging her on.

EDIT: Now she's just saying "I'm okay" over and over again.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Jelly has been crying for at least 15 minutes because she can't solve a puzzle she's been stuck on for 4 months, and it doesn't seem like she's going to stop any time soon.

TTS donos are only the icing on the cake, either supporting her or egging her on.

EDIT: Now she's just saying "I'm okay" over and over again.
She really is a perfect fit for Phase Connect.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Looks like Ember got busted for going on Pippas Museum fieldtrip
Is this the part where I start speculating that her planned two-day break today and tomorrow is actually a stealth suspension?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

decided to hop in to Suisei's stream since I subbed, first time watching since subbed

edit: FUCK. I joined too late and it ended just a few min later. Dammit, stupid oversleeping, stupid PC issues

It was a sponsored stream anyways so you didn't miss much.

Here's a recent, lengthy clip if you wanna get a feel for Suisei.

RiverBear

Does everyone remember KoMETA - the three-Vtuber agency who lost one of their talents, and was going to recast the model with some edits?

Banned VT Memes has an update for us:

Imagine being Eilene's replacement though and people blaming you for why their oshi decided to graduate

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
SImp culture started because of the africans and their fucking third leg. what can a normal sized man accomplish when you have monkeys running around with the eiffel tower in their pants. This is why all Yamanbas must die. The expectations are too high. Proctor is a good example. Hes just a mere shadow of himself since kirshe announced the bare minimum size acceptable in her opinion. Us simps MUST say enough is ENOUGH !!! Dont let another brother fall in battle !!

TND TND TND TND TND TND TND !!! TOTALYamanbaDEATH !!!!!
This is a man who has seen a naked black man and immediately found himself to be left wanting.

I'm afraid your only choice is to accept your emasculation by the mere sight of a black dick and transition into a woman ready to accept those black dicks.
:toiletpaperroll:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This morning in woman

Screenshot_20230602-095050_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230602-095027_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230602-095035_Chrome.jpg

hey its been a slow morning and my urge to shitpost overwhelms my senses

Horo7618

No one in particular
Come watch Kiara purge the unworthy from her minecraft village with lava!
(typical: as soon as I post that she decides to go do something else... I'm sure there will be clips though)
Lavacaust:

themanimthehills

kestraline

Early Adopter
I thought that's why he made The Happening Thread

Edit:
Looks like Ember got busted for going on Pippas Museum fieldtrip

Archive

Edit 2: fixed hyperlink

If this is to do with the collab bans the issue is other invaders have done the same. Jelly ended up in Tenma's stream a few hours after her debut for example.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Airless

Active lurker

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kiara playing Sims 1, I really want to see her make a pool and remove the ladder getting out at some point.

themanimthehills

Kiara playing Sims 1, I really want to see her make a pool and remove the ladder getting out at some point.

That's so standard. Literally everyone knows about that at this point. You gotta think bigger than that, my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom