"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Bit late but I just want to say I love that Nasa is streaming more and that in the mahjong stream, everyone was speaking Japanese. It was very wholesome, surprising (I didn't realize Shiina actually can hold a conversation in Japanese), and it's about time Phase's JP girls got more love. For a while I wondered if Fish was abandoning that market.

httn

Hag enthusiast
She's already hinting at reincarnating.

Yep, whole roster gone. I do find it strange that management hasn't said anything about dissolving the brand altogether.

A quick scan of her simps twitter's and it looks like this is her past life account. Purin pretty much confirming it.
Screenshot_20230602_124115_Twitter.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What kind of fan name is Meloves? Oi Meloves!!!!!!!

Wait a minute, I just realized America is starting to suffer from the same problem as Japan, not enough sex, and one of the reasons is because of simp culture....................
SImp culture started because of the africans and their fucking third leg. what can a normal sized man accomplish when you have monkeys running around with the eiffel tower in their pants. This is why all Yamanbas must die. The expectations are too high. Proctor is a good example. Hes just a mere shadow of himself since kirshe announced the bare minimum size acceptable in her opinion. Us simps MUST say enough is ENOUGH !!! Dont let another brother fall in battle !!

TND TND TND TND TND TND TND !!! TOTALYamanbaDEATH !!!!!

themanimthehills

SImp culture started because of the africans and their fucking third leg. what can a normal sized man accomplish when you have monkeys running around with the eiffel tower in their pants. This is why all Yamanbas must die. The expectations are too high. Proctor is a good example. Hes just a mere shadow of himself since kirshe announced the bare minimum size acceptable in her opinion. Us simps MUST say enough is ENOUGH !!! Dont let another brother fall in battle !!

TND TND TND TND TND TND TND !!! TOTALYamanbaDEATH !!!!!
Screenshot_2023-06-02-06-54-32-117.jpg

Racist approved message.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma just posted a supercut of her Fractured but Whole playthrough

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?
I have to say I dropped Gura for Pippa, way back when the shark was streaming regularly.
_

:whatastory:SHE LIKED MY MESSAGE:menhera: Butt-Un-Broken, everything is okay now. Ass-de-Blasted. I love you Shiina!
7 month members message into the void, like the last 6, thanks Shiina, very cool, nice voice. yeah keep reading the 1month messages, whatever

It died of a broken Butt because she didn't read it's milestone message :annoyedpippa:
230602-000013.png

You were acknowledged by your oshi. Also, Shiina, go to sleep
_

She's Australian and likely had her mind poisoned when it comes to things like her opinions. But it's been a whole 6 months since then where she's grown a lot as a streamer and you should give her a chance once again. She might not be the best streamer in the universe but she has a great potential within her that I think she can unlock if she finds it in herself to do so.
Your avatar doesn't reflect your current arc anymore. You now have to replace it with the same pic but with heart eyes and cute shit, unironically.
_

Not to tribalfag but the average capippalist has a massive reputation for acting like fags in other chats, breaking containment, and breaking the other streamer's rules. Pippa herself has said as much multiple times. You can't really hold it against Rie (or anyone else for that matter) when the vibe they bring is every /pcg/ astroturfed rrat about her there is. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Henya's banlist doubled that day she got raided.
Plus, you can bet Pippa would do the same if she were the kouhai just for the fact that she wouldn't want to feel like a leech.
Tribalfag? But capipis ARE retarded. I should know.
IMHO the only ones that could handle capipi raids were shiina (after the feet stream no less) and sayu. I still see some little shits antagonizing the streamer from time to time, like in one of the Nasa raids where they kept sending EN supas despite her saying she didin't understand the language.
-

I wonder what's on Twitter
Oh...

archive your tweets motherfuckers. Specially in Katta's case!
_

Crossposting the saga of HITLERHATESYamanbaS from the Pippaposting thread:
It's so fucking funny to see archivebro seethe every once in a while.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Breaking news, on stream Jelly has stated that she taken a shower, folded her clothes, and cleaned her bedsheets. Will her senpais follow suit, or will the PC mold deteriorate her over time into a sad girl? Please stay tuned to find out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Crossposting the saga of HITLERHATESYamanbaS from the Pippaposting thread:
As a lover of retarded women, I think I finally understand Pippa's appeal

themanimthehills

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

stassy

Confirmed married New Year 2020. Couldn't remember the thread this was posted but the tweet should be on 6 January 2020.
This is her tweet announcement for reference :

Unfortunately, and if she is not schizo-ing her online alt persona (which I start to doubt), she is the perfect counter example of "I can fix her" : It's been 3 years and she still complain about her offline work in her alt alt twitter, ffs, isn't it your job to listen to her woes, support and tardwrangle her, Mr husband ?
My rrat : she divorced or he is a spineless japanese husbando
My rrat take two : she pity bait as her slaveworker merch got sold out and her alt alt twitter is growing a lot (hit 10k follower today)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This is her tweet announcement for reference :

Unfortunately, and if she is not schizo-ing her online alt persona (which I start to doubt), she is the perfect counter example of "I can fix her" : It's been 3 years and she still complain about her offline work in her alt alt twitter, ffs, isn't it your job to listen to her woes, support and tardwrangle her, Mr husband ?
My rrat : she divorced or he is a spineless japanese husbando
My rrat take two : she pity bait as her slaveworker merch got sold out and her alt alt twitter is growing a lot (hit 10k follower today)

Well it's hard even for the best husband if his wife still has to use fax machines and floppy disks at work.

Beni and Mimi both sang so no clips for them. Mimitaya the VSpo hag sang HoneyWorks songs (skipped Fansa).
Here are some screenshots from Beni's 3D.
beni angle.png
1685705569961809.jpg

1685704487635076.jpg

1685704627418496.jpg
She ended up getting jailed by Nose for being too sexy.

Some might like this one.
1685704200644318.jpg

Noah's reaction.
1685710123970.png

Koyori has released her cover of Idol before her Rockman X stream.

She somehow beat all irregulars and obtained the full armour set (minus a few heart tanks and hadoken). Still streaming and struggling to get the heart tank at Spark Mandriller's stage (iirc you can use the boomer weapon but she tried to jump to reach it which is possible with good hand-eye coordination).

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Beni and Mimi both sang so no clips for them.
Is this a VSPO rule or something? You can't clip a stream with any karaoke? Sounds unnecessary and limiting honestly.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

decided to hop in to Suisei's stream since I subbed, first time watching since subbed

edit: FUCK. I joined too late and it ended just a few min later. Dammit, stupid oversleeping, stupid PC issues

Last edited:

Ghostteas

In recent months I've barely had time for any though, I've been on the clock almost 24/7
Fake fan detected a real fan would always make time for their oishi

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Does everyone remember KoMETA - the three-Vtuber agency who lost one of their talents, and was going to recast the model with some edits?
I'm a little out of the loop on this one, but didn't she have to retire due to serious health issues? and gave her blessing for the recasting I believe. I think there were some financial issues speculated as the reason why instead of debuting someone completely new.
I didn't realise the uproar had escalated to this degree, or that the other talents were getting in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom