"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was behind on the thread. I'm sorry I didn't obey you to a T janny, I promise I'll do better. I'll bake you a cake to make it up to you and massage your shoulders after a stressful day of ordering people around because I know it's stressful doing it for free.
Swinging brooms around is killer on the arms. They do it for free so you can shitpost about Dizzy.

Honor an hero of the internet.
Adopt a janny today.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yes she supposedly requested to not be raided and it's not necessarily because she is what you call a "cunt" but more likely because a capipi was mean to her in chat and in comments calling her a clout chaser for accepting raids/ looking to be raided. She talked about this some time later about how raids make her feel uncomfortable because other peoples chats can be mean and also had a bit of imposter syndrome saying she didn't feel like she deserved it. Though whether or not she actually asked to not be raided is still a unconfirmed rrat as it's all just speculation based on the fact she never chose to raid her ever again past that point.
I mean it seems like it isn't only Rie who don't want pippa raids, it might be pippa's autism but she seems to actively avoid sending raids to anyone in the company and I have the feeling most told her not to for similar reasons, which I find retarded honestly, having nasa asking for raids really seemed to cheer her up a bit though. I know pippa's fanbase can be a handful but I can bet good money they would stick up for any of the girls at a moment's notice and they just treat them like lepers, not cool.

wrp

Not to tribalfag but the average capippalist has a massive reputation for acting like fags in other chats, breaking containment, and breaking the other streamer's rules. Pippa herself has said as much multiple times. You can't really hold it against Rie (or anyone else for that matter) when the vibe they bring is every /pcg/ astroturfed rrat about her there is. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Henya's banlist doubled that day she got raided.
Plus, you can bet Pippa would do the same if she were the kouhai just for the fact that she wouldn't want to feel like a leech.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

Not to tribalfag but the average capippalist has a massive reputation for acting like fags in other chats, breaking containment, and breaking the other streamer's rules. Pippa herself has said as much multiple times. You can't really hold it against Rie (or anyone else for that matter) when the vibe they bring is every /pcg/ astroturfed rrat about her there is. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Henya's banlist doubled that day she got raided.
Plus, you can bet Pippa would do the same if she were the kouhai just for the fact that she wouldn't want to feel like a leech.
I agree and understand but these girls really need to start learning how to deal with retards. I don't know if they expect or wish to just stay as a 3 view but eventually they will get their day at the spotlight and if they can't handle it they will just miss the train. You niggas know what I think of shiina but I respect her because she was smart enough to take the pippenis raid and had the little asian stones to lay the law and benefit from it. I want these bitches to succeed(even shiina) and them rejecting free viewers is completely retarded.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
7 month members message into the void, like the last 6, thanks Shiina, very cool, nice voice. yeah keep reading the 1month messages, whatever
View attachment 28374

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooo, She's sad-girl'd about this like 5 times before and I tell her same thing, it's not a big deal. It's not for me, it's for her.
It just SHIT that it's like 10% chance of these girls actually reading your member mile stone chats even though they assumedly want members more then a 5$ supa once a month. In fact it might also be better to cancel and re-sub every month to ding her obnoxious (double inputs) alarm.
I dont think the girls get a notification for the member milestone. Most seem to skip it.

And another health crisis.

At this point, I cant really take any Niji announcements seriously. TO me they are all stealth bans

You don’t fucking know shit about me or my life or my family so don’t you for a second pretend to.

You’re commenting on my family issues without the faintest clue of what you’re talking about. I have every right to be bothered by this. I’m MATI but I have every right to be.
You're the one that mentioned your family though.
Could you two faggots stop bitching at each other. Make a Discord server and do that over there.

Petition for Nolan to have his own thread.
No, lets not enable autism.

I haven't seen enough Wemi posted here. Allow me to change that!
I haven't seen much Wemi. Is she streaming or is she in hiatus?

Do we know if Airi has citizenship or permanent resident status? If she's on a visa through her job that could be something they're holding over her. I have a friend who went through a period of being pretty stressed out a year or two ago because they weren't sure if their employer wanted to go through the work of getting their visa renewed.
Didn't Shiina know Airi from the whole Korean Idol thing? Im assuming she has citizenship.

Sleepy and Spider love!

God this spider is so powerful

I want to shoot in the face whoever popularized putting dubstep just as the music picks up killing the momentum of the song. I'm not a music snob but for fuck's sake a song has to have a rhythm, this shit is just all over the place.
Add to that whoever decided it was a great idea to add random rapping in the middle of the song.

Yes she supposedly requested to not be raided and it's not necessarily because she is what you call a "cunt" but more likely because a capipi was mean to her in chat and in comments calling her a clout chaser for accepting raids/ looking to be raided. She talked about this some time later about how raids make her feel uncomfortable because other peoples chats can be mean and also had a bit of imposter syndrome saying she didn't feel like she deserved it. Though whether or not she actually asked to not be raided is still a unconfirmed rrat as it's all just speculation based on the fact she never chose to raid her ever again past that point.
I mean it seems like it isn't only Rie who don't want pippa raids, it might be pippa's autism but she seems to actively avoid sending raids to anyone in the company and I have the feeling most told her not to for similar reasons, which I find retarded honestly, having nasa asking for raids really seemed to cheer her up a bit though. I know pippa's fanbase can be a handful but I can bet good money they would stick up for any of the girls at a moment's notice and they just treat them like lepers, not cool.
I get that Pippa's followers are retarded but holy shit what a way to kneecap yourself. I think Lumi was also pissed because people would bring Pippa up on her chat. I have seen many vtubers have the "don't bring up any streamer unless I bring them up first" rule and it has got to be the stupidest fucking rule ever. It reeks of low self-esteem. Why the fuck would you limit chat wanting to interact with you and each other?

I get if you have some asshole shilling and promoting a talent but talking about them? Absolute brain dead.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

50m45s

Wholesome moment from Magni, with mentions of Sana.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Airi is in Hime's chat asking what a tramp stamp is.
:SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She got hospitalized.....again....
But hey she's back now! Hip hip hurray!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Even this account I post on at the very moment is an alt.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:we know.....Rie
I dont think the girls get a notification for the member milestone. Most seem to skip it.
Oh I know, I'm just having second hand PMS from all this sad girl intake today :ewww:
She's had a rough couple weeks, getting covid and then having her internet going down last week. She's been making scheduals and trying to stream but most of them got canceled. She did stream today though and has streams at 9am PST throughout the week.
Didn't Shiina know Airi from the whole Korean Idol thing? Im assuming she has citizenship.
I would assume so too since she's been in (or in and out of) Cali for 10 years or more. She also has mentioned living in places other then her family's place (or current place) such as making a cardboard fort inside someone's living room for privacy while she was in school/college. People have speculated she could be a bread winner for her family or have family members on her insurance as part of why she can't change jobs easily. I wish I knew more about her, but it's also good she hasn't leaked her info as her situation is probably better private.

Clip Tax: Jelly shared some Philosophy on death during her minecraft stream.

Kanck

I have a theory that at least in the case of some of the talents like airi who seems fine with Pippa fans it was the mods that requested Pippa not to raid them.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm shilling (most) my Phase girls today! Erinyan continues her tour through Sen's Funhouse!

God's Strongest Dragoon

For fuck's sake, Pippa.

She actually got a response from Nina, dafuq

1685684888089.png
[a]

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

wrp

I agree and understand but these girls really need to start learning how to deal with retards. I don't know if they expect or wish to just stay as a 3 view but eventually they will get their day at the spotlight and if they can't handle it they will just miss the train. You niggas know what I think of shiina but I respect her because she was smart enough to take the pippenis raid and had the little asian stones to lay the law and benefit from it. I want these bitches to succeed(even shiina) and them rejecting free viewers is completely retarded.
Most of PC's content styles revolve around chat interaction, including Pippa before she blew up. Now the only way Pippa can meaningfully interact with her fans is through user submission content like this last stream, and even then she got over 700 fucking responses, or intentionally filtering down to a smaller audience like with these movie watchalongs.
Staying as a 3 view isn't just what they want, it's the ideal plan to maintain success (and I hope you do realize 3view is succeeding big in the general streaming industry, don't let Hololive noombers mislead you) without suffering from burnout or sacrificing their enjoyment of the hobby.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Since we talked about Hana today. Here's her talking about donations and merch and seemingly re-affirming what we already knew about merch v voice packs in Nijisanji.

Praid

Just another idiot
Most of PC's content styles revolve around chat interaction, including Pippa before she blew up. Now the only way Pippa can meaningfully interact with her fans is through user submission content like this last stream, and even then she got over 700 fucking responses, or intentionally filtering down to a smaller audience like with these movie watchalongs.
Staying as a 3 view isn't just what they want, it's the ideal plan to maintain success (and I hope you do realize 3view is succeeding big in the general streaming industry, don't let Hololive noombers mislead you) without suffering from burnout or sacrificing their enjoyment of the hobby.
Being a 3view is definitely being successful in this industry, but intentionally turning down more eyes on you is completely retarded. You are the product. You are selling yourself. If you can't deal with a couple retards then you're in the wrong line of work.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Kirsche should offer them paid lessons on retard wrangling.

wrp

Being a 3view is definitely being successful in this industry, but intentionally turning down more eyes on you is completely retarded. You are the product. You are selling yourself. If you can't deal with a couple retards then you're in the wrong line of work.
What a shitty mentality. This isn't a line of work, it's too unstable and unpredictable, and after the cuts it might not even be viable proper income. It's a hobby they just so happen to be able to profit off of. They all have real jobs or someone else to provide for them, this isn't needy streamer overload, none of these girls are k angel.
Except Lia.

View attachment 28470
I was going to try to modify his speech to get my point across but I'm too lazy for that. Fishman seems keen on growing the company to whatever heights he can and I root for them to become big enough that even in the most shit times and streams all girls are getting at least 1k viewers on average and are making enough to do their thing without having to worry about money, I want to see them pull on a concert with the musically talented girls while the others hype up the crowd between sets, even maybe merch shipping would be reasonable then. I see the potential and I'm invested damn it
:urtearingmeapart:

Yes, being a 3 view is considered successful in the field but I want these bitches to shine, even the ones I don't even watch and seeing them piss away something talented people would kill for is really disappointing.
You're wrong about fishman. He's not greedy; he's batshit insane.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

maxresdefault.jpg
I was going to try to modify his speech to get my point across but I'm too lazy for that. Fishman seems keen on growing the company to whatever heights he can and I root for them to become big enough that even in the most shit times and streams all girls are getting at least 1k viewers on average and are making enough to do their thing without having to worry about money, I want to see them pull on a concert with the musically talented girls while the others hype up the crowd between sets, even maybe merch shipping would be reasonable then. I see the potential and I'm invested damn it :urtearingmeapart:
Yes, being a 3 view is considered successful in the field but I want these bitches to shine, even the ones I don't even watch and seeing them piss away something talented people would kill for is really disappointing.

Praid

Just another idiot
What a shitty mentality. This isn't a line of work, it's too unstable and unpredictable, and after the cuts it might not even be viable proper income. It's a hobby they just so happen to be able to profit off of. They all have real jobs or someone else to provide for them, this isn't needy streamer overload, none of these girls are k angel.
Except Lia.
This is a line of work. Pretending otherwise is folly. There's a reason girls want to get into a corpo, even a small one. It increases your chances of making this your full time job. Most vtubers start with the intention of making this their full-time job if they're successful. You can't tell me Rie just loves vtubing as a hobby so much, she doesn't care how much she makes from it. She joined a corpo for a reason. She wants to make money. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but acting like it's not a motivation is just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom