"Butt! Not hole! Hey! You understand, right? Right?"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Been gone for a few hours and had 45 notifications. What went on?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Been gone for a few hours and had 45 notifications. What went on?
You must have made a couple of good posts for once.

Topo Chico

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Magni's song is dropping now.

Favorited; incredible song. Mixer did a wonderful job at making Magni sound fantastic. Lyrics were excellent and instrumental was incredible.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The duality of Lia:

1685679173775.png

ippy

Henya and Mousey playing diablo 4 (with all the happy squeeking) is some cute tonal whiplash.

Negzana

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Here's when she starts chatting.

It really fucks me up hearing her tear up :fishmandispair:I really hope things turn around for her, she's such a loveable dork.

Kalion

:)
dinosaur month.jpg

To make this vtuber related, pointing back to this important bit of research:
I just learned that today is International Dinosaur Day ( apparently there are two each year and they are celebrated on the 3rd Tuesday of May and on June 1st). Since its about half way to November, I figured I'd take a look and see if there are any new dinosaur vtubers to do a DINOvember on for this year and it appears that there are quite a few that I either missed or are newly debuted. Not sure if there will be enough for the whole month so maybe I could introduce some new blood for the first two or three weeks and cap it off with a where are they now segment for the ones that I showed last year. I'll give you a little teaser of what's to come.
View attachment 25789
Simple yet effective design, just the way I like it, though I could be biased since I have a thing for girls with horns, spiked collars and thagomizers. I'll passively check out some of the chuubas I've found over the course of the year, that way I have a better impression of them come November. Also there appears to have been some attempt to make a dinosaur centric vtuber company. They stopped taking auditions at the beginning of the month. They do look pretty shady, or at least very unprofessional, and some are already calling it a scam.

wrp

If she didn't find gay stuff hot I'm pretty sure she'd be too sheltered to even know what month it is
$10 says she has a very sudden revelation in the next week or so that Pride Month is in fact not a yaoi fanfic writing event hosted by AO3

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone told Pippa to raid Rie and she said she might actually do it! Did Rie change her mind on getting raided?

Yes I know this isn't the Pippa thread but it has to do with Rie.

Edit: Nevermind she raided into a waiting room over Rie I'm so disappointed!

Last edited:

SomeRando

Other way around, she went to like 4 different doctors and each one just kept saying she's fine and prescribing painkillers.

If the fox wasn't in Japan it sounds like she was visiting American doctors, at least from my experience lol

"Sore toe? Here's some Vicodin"

"Minor cut on your hand? Have some Morphine!"

Henya and Mousey playing diablo 4 (with all the happy squeeking) is some cute tonal whiplash.

Wonder how many new models ironlung will buy with this subathon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Someone told Pippa to raid Rie and she said she might actually do it! Did Rie change her mind on getting raided?

Yes I know this isn't the Pippa thread but it has to do with Rie.
Wasn't rie being a cunt not wanting to be raided by pippa because of her fans or something, I vaguely remember something like that.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wasn't rie being a cunt not wanting to be raided by pippa because of her fans or something, I vaguely remember something like that.
Yes she supposedly requested to not be raided and it's not necessarily because she is what you call a "cunt" but more likely because a capipi was mean to her in chat and in comments calling her a clout chaser for accepting raids/ looking to be raided. She talked about this some time later about how raids make her feel uncomfortable because other peoples chats can be mean and also had a bit of imposter syndrome saying she didn't feel like she deserved it. Though whether or not she actually asked to not be raided is still a unconfirmed rrat as it's all just speculation based on the fact she never chose to raid her ever again past that point.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi got tangentially featured in a Nagzz react (Mahjong highlights) sadly he didn't seem to take particular notice of her which is surprising she seems like she'd be his type at least appearance wise

Mission failed we'll get him next time

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Jacks Wasted Life

Yes she supposedly requested to not be raided and it's not necessarily because she is what you call a "cunt" but more likely because a capipi was mean to her in chat and in comments calling her a clout chaser for accepting raids/ looking to be raided. She talked about this some time later about how raids make her feel uncomfortable because other peoples chats can be mean. Though whether or not she actually asked to not be raided is still a unconfirmed rrat as it's all just speculation based on the fact she never chose to raid her ever again past that point.
I wrote her off for calling JK Rowling a TERF. Never followed what she did after that because I don't have enough time to watch people I like let alone random streamers. Good to know I'm not missing much.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wrote her off for calling JK Rowling a TERF. Never followed what she did after that because I don't have enough time to watch people I like let alone random streamers. Good to know I'm not missing much.
She's Australian and likely had her mind poisoned when it comes to things like her opinions. But it's been a whole 6 months since then where she's grown a lot as a streamer and you should give her a chance once again. She might not be the best streamer in the universe but she has a great potential within her that I think she can unlock if she finds it in herself to do so.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom