"I literally cannot get any gayer, holy shit"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's stream room of her going over audio related autism is up (live in over 3 hours).

If anyone is interested in audio tech, she knows quite a lot of stuff, so you may want to watch this and judge my oshi's knowledge.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Lisa streaming. Apparently, yes, it was her cat that pushed all her jewellery into the sink. They were in a bowl nearby. She's mostly been talking about how cursed the past few days have been, including a surprise allergic reaction. Sounds rough honestly.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Frens, we are 5 hours away from the darkest month hitting America. Hold your oshi's close. Protect them from the letter people. Wear non reflective clothing to avoid rainbows. Watch Lia get gay with Lumi as they watch the Joker bugger Maggie Gyllenhaal's little brother in a movie directed by the guy who gave us Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hulk.

Pride is coming...

At least we don't have to worry about Lia.

:smugselen:

Also, can we get her Skittles Squad quote or something as a banner for the month?

Last edited:

hylic

Fun Fact: Himemori Luna has most definitely worked in IT before

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Frens, we are 5 hours away from the darkest month hitting America. Hold your oshi's close. Protect them from the letter people. Wear non reflective clothing to avoid rainbows. Watch Lia get gay with Lumi as they watch the Joker bugger Maggie Gyllenhaal's little brother in a movie directed by the guy who gave us Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hulk.

Pride is coming...

I refuse to allow fagots to keep appropiating the rainbow away from God just because a frustrated Austrian autist decided it'd be funny to brand them with it.

In completely unrelated news, pay your internet bill.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I haven't been on top of watching Airi but this is the most recent things I know
  • her company still a dumpster fire
  • says she can't leave and almost sounds like she's indentured servant
  • her work commute is 3 hours long and doesn't pull 12hr shifts anymore because of streams
  • someone in her family died and they spread their ashes recently
If she's incredibly good at putting a happy front, the relative doesn't seem to be that close to her but if you ever dealt with dead relatives and wills shit can get pretty ugly. She really beats herself up about not meeting some sort of quality of standard for her streams even though chat screams at her that she's killing it and should rest more. Maybe she finally listened or shit caught up to her and she literally can't stream cause make no mistake, she doesn't rest when she isn't streaming she's most likely mining cobalt in her company.
Management told her to quit her job when she asked for feedback in her streaming career, so she must be doing decently enough but she can't cause she's legally bind to that job or worse. People here floated the idea that she was under some sort of apprenticeship contract and she might be stuck there for a couple of years but that doesn't add up because from what she tells it seems like she has been there for more than 5 years maybe even 10. Whatever they have her on is probably highly illegal but also maybe some of her family are illegals or are tangled in it in some way too so she can't rock the boat.
Rate me gay but Airi activates my protecc instincts and it really bums me out she's in what seems to be such a shit spot :vesperhnngggg:
The apprenticeship contract is what makes the most sense IMO. It would cover her being employed there for a while, and why she can't leave. If her company is as vindictive as she alludes, they would absolutely sue the shit out of her for all the penalties they can.

And I recall her mentioning one time she had a terrible day because "the numbers they gave me didn't add up and something was wrong", and after getting back to her boss she was correct she'd been working off incorrect information all day long. Based on talk like that, I presume she does some kind of technical field like DBA or something. Especially if you couple this with the fact all the Phase girls talked about Airi being the defacto IT person at the start when Gen 2 premiered.
I like how someone commented on the positioning and she all but went "Oh no, anyway.." and proceeded to leave it.
It was better than that. Someone in chat said the way she was sitting it looked like she was going to have a nip slip. And she said "Do you want me to move? Or does that get you going?" Followed by a moment of silent self cringe, and "I'm going to get in trouble for that." It was great. :whatastory:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Panko might be bringing back her hentai tag stream as a members only video. Apparently the reason she privated it was because she didn't like the fans it brought in.
What did she expect??? God loving well adjusted individuals?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Keeki really needs to show Karen how to use filters.

Also what is Dizzy? A bug, orge, cat?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Based. Steak should be eaten well done with Ketchup or A1 Steak Sauce
Ok Drumpf, go back to scamming rubes with your 1000$ steaks instead of shitposting

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
One thing I instantly notice about Dizzy's model is that her eyes are incredibly expressive. I wish her tits weren't so huge and obvious, as her face is really nice to watch whenever she's being high-energy.
I'm a little worried about monetization issues like Airi had, but at the same time she's holding a huge CCV....
It was better than that. Someone in chat said the way she was sitting it looked like she was going to have a nip slip. And she said "Do you want me to move? Or does that get you going?" Followed by a moment of silent self cringe, and "I'm going to get in trouble for that." It was great.
I love the contrast of 1/2 of chat trying to back seat the character creation and the other 1/2 going coomer :SelenHAHAhere:covering all the bases here Dizzy.
She's a space parasite I thought but her youtube says Deep Sea Invader, so Idduno, she's got the knife ears and the booba..... I say she's a Elf right Orcs?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'm a little worried about monetization issues like Airi had, but at the same time she's holding a huge CCV....

I love the contrast of 1/2 of chat trying to back seat the character creation and the other 1/2 going coomer :SelenHAHAhere:covering all the bases here Dizzy.

She's a space parasite I thought but her youtube says Deep Sea Invader, so Idduno, she's got the knife ears and the booba..... I say she's a Elf right Orcs?
Zug Zug :shiinastare:

themanimthehills

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Panko might be bringing back her hentai tag stream as a members only video. Apparently the reason she privated it was because she didn't like the fans it brought in.
Is it worth joining Panko's membership?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Is it worth joining Panko's membership?
No idea, I don't have any memberships. I guess it depends on if you want exclusive content or just to support a vtuber you like, and whether you like her or not.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I refuse to allow fagots to keep appropiating the rainbow away from God just because a frustrated Austrian autist decided it'd be funny to brand them with it.
I feel like I've said this before but; stealing the rainbow is somewhat apropos, because it is a promise that, no matter how wicked the world gets, God will never again send another flood (of water) to wipe it out.
The theft of the rainbow (and absence of another world destroying flood) testifies to the fulfilment of the promise of the rainbow.

And just to bring this post back on the topic of vtubers: I sure do love IRyS!
(I can't do an art tax because I'm phone posting)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dizzy is a dimensional parasite summoned by the fish and can skinwalk as a sea angel, sea slug, hagfish or knife ear.
Dizzy parasite.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii's stream room of her going over audio related autism is up (live in over 3 hours).

If anyone is interested in audio tech, she knows quite a lot of stuff, so you may want to watch this and judge my oshi's knowledge.

Hopefully that fat wigger watches this and actually learns something for her streams, especially offcollabs, holy shit.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think what fucked airi over so long was her start screen with her tits full on at the center of the screen, their bots would pick up on that instantly since they wouldn't move and if I recall she got monetization after some time fishman flipped his shit at youtube or as airi said "went full karen". Dizzy should be fine as long as she keeps the ropes on her tits, that would throw off most bots for a while I hope.
I think phase has enough channels that are doing ok monetarily that they should at least have some youtube pleb they can contact directly in case dizzy ends up in monetization limbo, even losers like vee have a youtube manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom