The only alien snail for me:

11-3.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Power Nelsons 2nd year anniversary currently losing against the southside 5-2

Ensok

Early Adopter

Really, really hope I can catch this live. The Laplus and Kanata cover is just a little too early unfortunately.

Topo Chico

Interesting. I actually hope this goes well, but I expect a ton of scuff and NA favoritism.

1685579576731.png

Ensok

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Peppa Pig wasn't enough

Ember is live, I honestly think she has potential

>Tunes into stream
>Giving volume-of-food per calorie advice

Who knew sad girl company needed a normie?

I would assume EN probably calls themselves their real names like Sena or Agnes or whatever in private but do they do the same for JP?
So not Holo, but Airi said that Sakana wouldn't let her into the Gen 2 discord UNTIL she came up with her "name" that he approved. (she was the last to be let in) I'd say that's good reinforcement for the talents to not use real names, even in private discord.

Kronii's stream room of her going over audio related autism is up (live in over 3 hours).

If anyone is interested in audio tech, she knows quite a lot of stuff, so you may want to watch this and judge my oshi's knowledge.

If someone can send a link to the VOD to Dizzy (Panko, I'm counting on you) I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

Beryl's starting her week normally tonight with karaoke!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ina slowly realizing she is a hikikomori and her fans might be, too

Negzana

Really, really hope I can catch this live. The Laplus and Kanata cover is just a little too early unfortunately.

The amount of effort Aki has put into these live shows is amazing. She was always hovering as a favorite of mines, but the past few weeks have easily made her oshi tier.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The amount of effort Aki has put into these live shows is amazing. She was always hovering as a favorite of mines, but the past few weeks have easily made her oshi tier.
Shallys is still my #1 favorite holo song.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Negzana

Shallys is still my #1 favorite holo song.
I feel Risu and Suisei sung Shallys better than Aki but it still stands as the best song in Hololive by far for me. Rose of the Lamp and her new one are pretty good too and different enough from typical j-pop idol music, but Shallys' only peer is Alice&U. The first time I heard the song in Holofes 3 it blew my mind as I was not expecting that good in the sea of jpop (Same applied for Risu there) and that's what peaked my interest in Aki.

Vih

Doog
Pippers is going to a museum in ~8min

Negzana

Does somebody have an .mp4 for Aki's Shallys performance in 2022?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
One thing I instantly notice about Dizzy's model is that her eyes are incredibly expressive. I wish her tits weren't so huge and obvious, as her face is really nice to watch whenever she's being high-energy.
her tots are actually on the small side for "big booba" models but the Red Rope draws the eye. I forget did she ever explain why her model is in fetish knots?
I know this is likely to be an unpopular opinion but glasses are the most unattractive thing a girl can wear. I would rather take tattoos or piercings than glasses. There is nothing that can kill my interest in a girl or turn attraction to distaste for me faster than glasses. I have decided against reading many romance manga purely because the girl wears glasses in it. I hate it when any vtuber who doesn't normally wears glasses equips glasses.
Wow a Fubuki anti I didn't think they were real.
Based. Steak should be eaten well done with Ketchup or A1 Steak Sauce
Chances are the Yabbit was baited. a lot of meat can be called Wagyu it's not particularly uncommon it's just "higher grade" then normal Not all Wagyu is the 1000 dollar shit (despite what some places will claim) SPECIFICALLY you want beef that comes from one of the 4 following cows Japenese Black Japenese Red Japenese Polled or Japenese Shorthorn and again note just because the cow is the same does not make it Wagyu (some people buy injured or older milk cows and try to pass it off as Wagyu from beef cows)

You can also get the Meat in Austrailia Canada UK and US but they follow different regulations (except canada i think) which will affect flavor Especially because all 4 states tend to breed the Jap cows with their own stock which does affect flavor even more (i heard that Wagyu from cows bred with American longhorns is particularly excellent)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Unironically actually cute Pippa :hololove:
Edit: Wrong thread but I'll add context
Little Pippa would pick up large leaves and bring them to her parents and show them "Look its a TREE STAR!" Like in the land before time.

Kalion

:)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Chances are the Yabbit was baited. a lot of meat can be called Wagyu it's not particularly uncommon it's just "higher grade" then normal Not all Wagyu is the 1000 dollar shit (despite what some places will claim) SPECIFICALLY you want beef that comes from one of the 4 following cows Japenese Black Japenese Red Japenese Polled or Japenese Shorthorn and again note just because the cow is the same does not make it Wagyu (some people buy injured or older milk cows and try to pass it off as Wagyu from beef cows)

Chances are higher that whatever is left of her chemically soiled tastebuds cannot tell flavored cardboard from beef. I'd heard marketeers had gotten ahold of the "wagyu" label and done just as they did to caviar, where we now have to call salmon roe "a fine gourmet" delicacy.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wonder how much would a corpo have to "sponsor" to sweep these awards?

Somewhere more than 50k, slightly less than 60k. If only someone could pony up that kind of cash for such a worthy cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom