"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
You can just call me JJ so I don’t get confused with @Jambalaya when we have our TVA biennial meetup starting in 2024. I was thinking that we should plan for it to be in Proctor’s ancestral homeland. I was looking around on the map and I propose it to be in Blackpool just because of the name of the city.

/j
Only if we all dress up in suits with afros and blackface (as needed).
Blackpool's closed.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

And there it is, even Holostars aren't allowed.

themanimthehills

I only started watching her regularly around the time so my memory is a bit hazy. I think it was during The Mortuary Assistant stream, which was taken down a long time ago.
[/QUOTE]

You mean this stream?

cucurut

That is probably the most hilarious vTuber slip up moment I have ever seen(thank you DrStupid for the archive). The unintentional gaff, realization and awkward coverup afterwards. I couldn't stop snickering when presenting that clip to regular Joe Boomer and trying to explain absurdity that such a moment would be considered embarrassing or "career ending." Her current model is yab below the neck but it's still way better than her previous persona.

Ami, Ragdoll, Ember, Shiina, and Dizzy concurrently streaming while no one is in Hololive. They need a gen three, stat.
Wait till you hear she went menhera over some /vt/ antis calling date perfume yab. She is so self-conscious and susceptible to retarded criticism...
:pippasadl:

E:
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Panko might be bringing back her hentai tag stream as a members only video. Apparently the reason she privated it was because she didn't like the fans it brought in.
She talked about it like 3 times already. Doesn't really matter, it is well archived anyway.

E2:
So according to her she got hit by a showed "too much skin" 1-day ban. I bet they just slapped that and they are just looking for something to give her a temp ban because the retards on Twitter wont shut up about her dropping the big "slur".
Twitch is well known to be very ban happy with respect to vtubers skin, I don't think twatter played any role. I know of small 2view who got banned and I will remind you of snuffy ban.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Panko might be bringing back her hentai tag stream as a members only video. Apparently the reason she privated it was because she didn't like the fans it brought in.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Either cover the drama or don't, it's always this flip-flopping "I don't want to be a drama channel but" crap

Update: He decided not to cover it

I think hes looking to see how the audience reacts. Nerd should just go for it if he wants. If he doesnt want to then he shouldnt. Honestly I feel like everyone said all they could. Unless he can bring info as to how this has happened before I don't see why he should.

Source for the Lia meltdown? I'd like to see that...
It got taken down and I didnt record it. She was playing Stray.

big compilation of the JP girls talking about the new studio

video on HoloEarth and compares its concept to the Runeterra mmo

Have a wholesome Magni clip

Real glad for this idiot. Honestly the Tempus boys have blown my expectations out of the water.

Edited down to the points I wanted to comment on. I'm sure not-Riifu feels burnt and this is from her perspective, but it isn't a good look for EIEN management if they actually didn't expect lawfare. Also:

Who was she giving personal information to? EIEN? Is this paranoia or does she have a good reason to believe they would pull a WACTOR?

What I read is that she also believes EIEN is not above lying to the other girls.
She gave her personal info to EIEN including her address, real name and other information. Could be paranoid but it seems like shit deteriorated quickly. Guessing some of the managers also have access to that information. Honestly from an opsec point of view, I am super impressed with her.

One thing that leaves me feeling irritated with watching vtubers is that I think too much with telling whether or not what they're saying is just a part of their character or if they're being sincere. Like, is their attitude real? Is this their actual sense of humor? Are these two vtubers actually having fun on stream together? Is this emotional story that they're telling even real?

It's stuff like this that makes me feel irritated for getting even a little bit invested in the drama. I really want to know the full story of what's going on with EIEN but we'll probably never get a conclusive answer. Is Riffu just mentally unstable or is the company actually that corrupt?
Pretty sure that unless they are playing a character like Salome, it is all mostly real they just look for clever ways to avoid being too specific about the details. not-Riifu basically said that she was mostly just the same because shes too autistic to keep a fake persona up. Going by some of the things she has said in her alt accounts and some of the things she said as a Vtuber, I believe her.

Update to this:
Yaki has responded, she also links a doc in the tweet below this one made by one of her/ultimas roommates about the drama.

(Tweet Archive)
(Archive of Yaki’s Doc)
(Archive of Ruby’s Doc)

Still dont know who this bitch is, why she is popular and why should I care about any of this?

Oh God I hope there is no 'attempted' suicide in it.
Attempted suicide is a staple for all of these type of posts. Its the flour of the "drama" bread.

Ponwolfo will take this week off besides the L4D collab on Thursday

Did she get a stealth suspension?
Shiina was crying yesterday and she kept talking about how awesome Airi was and she was asking everyone to support her. To me, it felt a bit like a cry for help from Shiina wanting for the fans to support the wolf more so that she could quit her job. Seems like that shit is slowly killing her as she barely sleeps and often has to work upwards of 12 hours a day for her shitty company. Honestly, it does sound like she is getting fucked over.

Vei's unbanned :Ame-BOO:
So according to her she got hit by a showed "too much skin" 1-day ban. I bet they just slapped that and they are just looking for something to give her a temp ban because the retards on Twitter wont shut up about her dropping the big "slur".

:pippasquish:Yeah Me View attachment 28163:wtfman::shiinawangy::polkasticks:

Have you learned anything horrible about a vtuber or something?

It's probably due to her death in the family:pippasadl:
One of my favorite vtuber moments are the mask-off moments. The moments of weakness and when they break down and cry. Its not that I have a hard-on for crying women but because it does show that behind this character that is usually confident, looked up to and almost revered like a demi-god there is a small girl (or tiny asian lady) that has a ton of stress and worries. To me it is the same feeling as when Leonidas grazes Xeres with the spear in the movie 300.

This Airi break comes out of nowhere and right after the AMD stream, where she was playing fast and loose with the possible copyright claims. She even shared tidbits of the 90+ notifications she got on her yt account after the stream.
Sakana, I swear to God, I'm gonna lose it if you start stealth suspending talents.
I feel like it has more to do with her full-time job fucking her over.

Alright, who informed the Zoomers of the new invaders?

That was hard to watch. I feel old.

More shit I missed.
I know this is likely to be an unpopular opinion but glasses are the most unattractive thing a girl can wear. I would rather take tattoos or piercings than glasses. There is nothing that can kill my interest in a girl or turn attraction to distaste for me faster than glasses. I have decided against reading many romance manga purely because the girl wears glasses in it. I hate it when any vtuber who doesn't normally wears glasses equips glasses.
You have a shit opinion.

Pippa's tracking tuning and rigging also seems to work in a similar way.
Dizzy might have even specifically requested it because of how well it works for the rabbit.
Pippa to me has one of the best rigging in Phase. Or maybe she is just really good at emoting and piloting the mech. There is a clip of Ironmouse saying that she has to exaggerate her expressions for them to show up really nicely on the model and I feel like most Vtubers dont do this.

For Pippa on the Gamer Experience video probably has one of my favorite moments in the 1:09 mark when she says "YEAH GET FUCKED"

So. What exactly did it attract? Coomers? Isn't that the point?

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
I am too distracted right now to post the regular "Caramel Idol is streaming" post on time today.

themanimthehills

It got taken down and I didnt record it. She was playing Stray.
The stray stream is still up. Unless she did a part 2

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Early on Lia was getting the most subs but she hit a wall at around 20,000. She would play a bit of a tsundere character constantly telling chat to shut up. Overall it felt a bit hostile and it was missing the playfulness or at least it felt that way to me. She played a bunch of games and she was awful at them. Summer last year when Pippa started popping off, Lia seems to have pushed a bit to try to appeal to Pippa's audience but again it felt forced. She was left in a bit of an odd position where her gaming content was not really great (Genshin especially) and her Zatsus felt weird. Add to this the fact that Gen 2 had just come out which probably didn't help either. All of the girls were freaking out about Gen 2 because (let's be honest) they were way more talented. At some point, she had her meltdown around October and honestly, it was not pretty to watch.

Shortly after her mood changed. I am not too sure what exactly happened. Maybe she got back on her meds or maybe it was an effort from management. Hell it could have been the fact that maybe some of the Gen 2 girls ended up motivating her but she started getting into the cursed Tumblr shit and talking about her Tumblr days. I can't really say if it was due to the character change or maybe something else but she just improved greatly. She started being more playful with chat and honestly it just all felt really good to watch.

I think that after her breaking point, she just opened up a bit and started taking more input from everyone around her. I feel like she originally had a "fuck you I am the streamer and I know what's fun and if you don't like it, don't watch me" attitude which is not a great attitude to have if you want to grow. Its great if you have 400-500 CCV but not if you have sub-100 CCV.
She said the breakdown was because she thought she was too good for her meds and went cold turkey. She very quickly spiraled from there and started taking them again and feeling better.
Do you know which Disney villain you'll be otherkining just incase?

In other news

Archive

i'm not Henri!!!!!!
My money's on Syndrome from the Incredibles
Then when everyone's Superduper, hehehehe... NO ONE WILL BE!

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Frens, we are 5 hours away from the darkest month hitting America. Hold your oshi's close. Protect them from the letter people. Wear non reflective clothing to avoid rainbows. Watch Lia get gay with Lumi as they watch the Joker bugger Maggie Gyllenhaal's little brother in a movie directed by the guy who gave us Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hulk.

Pride is coming...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

themanimthehills

Does anyone have an archive of Airi's AMD stream last night?

I wish her tits weren't so huge and obvious,
I'm going to press a massive X to doubt for that one.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Yabbit...
bait.gif

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Oh and point and laugh at Lia for screwing up her transparency
1685574371917.png
LAUGH AT THE ZOOMER! LAUGH AT HER!

Airless

Active lurker
If you need an excuse to listen to Stellar Stellar again, here ya go

Happy Lean Day to those that celebrate.

Look at all those vtubers breaking containment. For shame

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Frens, we are 5 hours away from the darkest month hitting America. Hold your oshi's close. Protect them from the letter people. Wear non reflective clothing to avoid rainbows. Watch Lia get gay with Lumi as they watch the Joker bugger Maggie Gyllenhaal's little brother in a movie directed by the guy who gave us Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hulk.

Pride is coming...

Oh, shit, I forgot Lia said she was going to do a Brokeback Mountain watch-along.

Negzana

Pride is coming...

June is the month I've learned to expect absolutely anything wholesome to be corrupted, murphy's law... I really hope I don't see a rainbow dorito tomorrow. Keep your LGBT tranny faggotry away from my waifus yuribaiting.

Topo Chico

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I heard someone doesn't like glasses on their girls?

Bae glasses by @yotte615.jpg

Suisei glasses by @appleseed_art.jpg

Moom glasses by @kesikasu9nain9.jpg

Ina glasses by @sumisumire00.jpg

aki rosenthal by @wonimura47041.gif

Bae and A-Chan glasses by @AppleBlossom_T.jpg

Gura glasses by @nzmtarou.jpg

Shuba glasses by @StarkamiSan.jpg

Kronii glasses by @sacro_kies.png

It's okay. Everyone is occasionally wrong once in a while.

REPENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom