"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Negzana

translation of Aki's behind the scenes yesterday. Very heartwarming

I like this part especially

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Can NijiEN ever catch a break? Jesus, glad she’s okay.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
BTW speaking Henya apparetnly

Thanks for the archive reading directly from Docs on mobile is a fucking nightmare, also the screenshots from Bao's Dms apparently leak her new unannounced song and lyrics as well as stuff about her music group that apparently fell apart, so honestly the guy just keeps adding fuel to his own fire.

"Everything you tell me is in a vault of secrecy." ~ Man publicly leaking confidential information repeatedly without prompting.

If you need help ending it bro, just ask. There's been an awful lot of whining and bawwing lately from sadfucks that just want pity and only one Gigachad willing to take it on the chin, then the palate, then the cerebrum, etc. If you lack the willpower or strength to do it yourself don't be afraid to ask for help.

Also, did you recover from your failed express checkout, wake up in the hospital and then start blocking lawyers when you realized you were definitely going to have to still answer to that shit or was that a pre-game sort of accomplishment where you thought it might buy you some peace of mind before you rendered your mind to pieces?

Actually, looking at the later parts of the doc, seems he's Canadian, so I don't know why you didn't just go to the clinic and say "Hey man I'm kind of a retard, being alive is agony, I owe a bunch of slants a lot of money and I don't give a fuck about the mental health of my family. I want to die immediately." I'm sure the Medical Issue Glock they keep at the counter could've cured your life sickness. Sure would explain why you took several months to recover when you attempted logout in March but are making a big fucking deal out of this only now.

Can confirm, bahasa indonesia itu sangat mengerikan dan dapat membuat orang lain yang membacanya ketakutan, sampai akal sehatnya hilang. Tapi bagi mereka yang mengerti bahasa tersebut you can pretty much just switch back and forth without so much as an issue.

so you can just use it to casually call Nolan anak yang nggak bisa menjaga pribadi diri di sarana sosial and he probably need some way to translate that first.

edit: cuman bercanda doang, nolan.
Saya cakap Bahasa Melayu saja, Adakah ini mengerti Bahasa Indonesia? :pippaseethe;

Been more than 10 years didnt touch the language after I left SEA.

@The Proctor The SEAmates are trying to summon Cthulhu or some shit. Don't blame me if I have to invoke Molag Bal to counter their daemonic patron.

Rin, you should get the English Breakfast pizza from Panko, that shit is more cursed than pineapple pizza.

View attachment 27942

Nevermind mate, looks like you have your hands full dealing with that whole "What is food" thing on your end of the lake, I'll handle it myself.

Last edited:

themanimthehills

hololive ruined /jp/

Composted Sapling

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Since he included her in the document, Girl_DM has come out now and explained the reason her anniversary last month was so barebones was because this guy completely fucked her over as well.

Archive

My real question is, where the fuck did the money go? Did he blow it all on hookers and blackjack? Buy a shitload of property? Are people even going to be able to get anything out of him when the inevitable lawsuits happen?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Since he included her in the document, Girl_DM has come out now and explained the reason her anniversary last month was so barebones was because this guy completely fucked her over as well.

Archive

My real question is, where the fuck did the money go? Did he blow it all on hookers and blackjack? Buy a shitload of property? Are people even going to be able to get anything out of him when the inevitable lawsuits happen?

Completely unsubstantiated rrat but the comment on property did make me think, a lot of foreign (Chinese) investors in local property have been pulling out of real estate and homegrown vermin have been moving in to play the market so at least slumlords can live in the same timezone as you for once, it wouldn't surprise me if there was some attempt to play real estate, since there's people out there subleting fucking single bedrooms for ~$1400+\-.

It's rare that I see someone really grab a shovel when their at rock bottom, but James sat here and some how fit an excavator in the mile deep hole he's in. Imagine your lame apology screwing you even harder.

"Not only did I fuck over Bao and them, but check out this entire additional list of people you didn't even know I cheated out of their money!"

Dude's that guy in Minecraft, standing in a cavern of 300 TNT blocks at the bottom of a pit, says "I can get out." then looks down and punches the TNT under him.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

It's rare that I see someone really grab a shovel when their at rock bottom, but James sat here and some how fit an excavator in the mile deep hole he's in. Imagine your lame apology screwing you even harder.

Peepa's possible Abilities:
  • Lingering Aroma
  • Defeatist
  • Merciless

The Peepa movelist:
  • Uproar
  • Flamethrower
  • Toxic
  • Self-Destruct
  • Rage
  • Screech
  • Dizzy Punch
  • Spore
  • Hidden Power
  • Secret Power
  • Torment
  • Taunt
  • Superpower
  • Covet
  • Heal Block
  • Judgment
  • Infestation
  • Laser Focus
Peepa (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Merciless
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Toxic
- Self-Destruct
- Superpower
- Flamethrower

It's a tough moovepool to work with and she doesn't have much she can do if a ghost switches in besides toxic, but maybe this can be played with...
Also, remember:

Did fishman really rejected this cute little chinchilla? I feel kinda sad for the jp girls because they are just kinda there and phase keeps bringing english speakers. I'm surprised that michi and nasa haven't jump ship already, Iori I see her sticking around cause she dips her toes in both jp and en audiences but the other 2 I wish they had more support.

I really want to know why he would reject not just her but really any JP audition. Is it because they're hard to market? Even just one extra JP would be good it doesn't have to be almost half the gen like origins. I really want to see Nasa, Michiru, and Iori succeed thats all. I also hope she tries again.

Edit: typos and an additional thought

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Can confirm, bahasa indonesia itu sangat mengerikan dan dapat membuat orang lain yang membacanya ketakutan, sampai akal sehatnya hilang. Tapi bagi mereka yang mengerti bahasa tersebut you can pretty much just switch back and forth without so much as an issue.

so you can just use it to casually call Nolan anak yang nggak bisa menjaga pribadi diri di sarana sosial and he probably need some way to translate that first.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

On the animation scam stuff: the money is gone. That's certain. You're going to find out he leased a Lambo pretty quickly, once someone on the chans tracks down his rough location. Though if he's Han Chinese in Canada, it'll be a Ferrari.

Negzana

Why does Indonesian now sound hot to me curse you Kaela Kovalskia

Dirge

Jelly's modded minecraft stream is at 3 and a half hours. An hour and a half ago the comment was "I'm supposed to go to sleep for my morning classes tomorrow, but I don't want to stop." This is a terminal case of block autism and I'm here for it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If he turns out to be a chink, honestly what did they expect when they trusted a chink?
exhibit a:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Jelly has just read out a donation from Mike Honey. And said it again when asked to check the name again.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Jelly has just read out a donation from Mike Honey. And said it again when asked to check the name again.
She’s cute bros and this is gonna make a great clip. Fuck the sea time zone debuff.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be having some tea with (You)

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It's good to be prepared for all situations. Just in case.
TVA-logo-w-Chains-Connect.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom