"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

First rule of Phase Connect. No fatties.
Edit: With regards to her fear of men; it's simple self preservation in libcuck cities.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Man, imagine being a girl, getting into Phase Connect, and then all of a sudden, Tenma stops saying this.
Basically Fishman is trying to create his Harem Agency, however he has created a sad girl + Menhera company instead.

The lesson of the Story: Old Hag, Cute and beautiful girls are all Menhera, but I am falling for it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wonder how drunk you'd have to let her get on stream before she'd name the ugly dog.
Knowing Tenma, if she got drunk enough to name the ugly dog, she'd probably just spend the whole stream going off on her looks.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mumei’s announcement is merch for 774k subs. Merch for a very odd milestone. I wouldn't expect anything less from this silly owl

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, imagine being a girl, getting into Phase Connect, and then all of a sudden, Tenma stops saying this.
>Why Kirsche can't be an invader
>Yuri hit the wall and got terminated for refusing to go to the gym

:smugpipi:
Knowing Tenma, if she got drunk enough to name the ugly dog, she'd probably just spend the whole stream going off on her looks.
S.P.H.I.N.X!:pippasquish:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

I only remembered she got really drunk once on the stream, and cannot speak English anymore. She is the kind of drunk person who cannot think and become dumb, forgetting whats happened the next day. Unlike Lia, who will go full break down after drunk

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
A fun Dizzy rrat just appeared on /vt/, not long after I found the instagram again and her stream ended.
dizzy discord.png

I wonder who is behind this. 🤔

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In other news, Jelly is threatening her fanbase and rigging the vote against her for that sweet, sweet, one way ticket to Canada:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Topo Chico

A fun Dizzy rrat just appeared on /vt/, not long after I found the instagram again and her stream ended.
View attachment 27908

I wonder who is behind this. 🤔

Seems like a pretty in-depth voice changing app, has live and recording options. It as well seems like you can train a model of your own. That really activates the almonds

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Pippa isn't a woman, she's the office mold that gained awareness and stole the original Pippa's identity/memories.
So what your saying is Pippa is Fishman's Gravemind?

I can see it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just saw this on twitter. ( vtuberfesjapan ) happened april 30th. Is there an archive for this? I tried looking into holopirates and didnt find anything.

Edit : nevermind. I found it. Only available for download. Here's the link

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>Yuri hit the wall and got terminated for refusing to go to the gym
:smugpipi:
Upon the confirmation of these infractions, both the company and Yuri had gone to great lengths to remedy the situation. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to a mutual agreement.

Fish: Lose weight.
Yuri: No.
Fish: I'll pay for a gym membership for everyone.
Yuri: No.

Therefore, a continued working relationship and a renewal of contract were deemed impossible.

Speaking of Fishman:

Archive

Context: Jelly said Fishman told her he'd buy her a one-way ticket to Canada if she'd be a seiso idol that didn't swear. She said shit but claimed since she didn't say the "f" word, it didn't count. She also asked him for just the money for the cost of the ticket, and Fishman called her shallow.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Some of the Tweet was posted before I got to post this reply, but I'll keep it since it adds more context to the entire thing.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Seems like a pretty in-depth voice changing app, has live and recording options. It as well seems like you can train a model of your own. That really activates the almonds

How well does it do with background noises and sharp non-speech sounds like slapping?
She could be pitching her voice up slightly or something like that.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I'm about to cook the mother of all omelets here:

What if, using the A.I. voice trained on herself, she generates personalized messages to each of her lovebugs at a rate of efficiency that would make Michael Cat blush

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dizzy most likely isn't a true hag, yet.
Her age is somewhere between 26 to 30.
Some old Tsun viewers claim her age was leaked in a stream and puts her at 26-27 today, but I've seen others argue she is older but with not much evidence other than her taste in things.

But I did find the instagram name and pics finally after some /vt/ archive autism.
I had a catastrophic desktop failure a few months ago and had to rip everything out of it in a rush, kind of fucked up my drives.
Someone posted it not long after she left Tsunderia to their general:
Instagram pics are from 2019

View attachment 27907View attachment 27906View attachment 27905

Her account linked from the post:
I'm trying to save an updated version with her new profile photo of her face but the archive site is taking fucking forever.
Her most recent profile photo:
View attachment 27904
Same hair she had at Offkai.

Why is her forehead red like a baboons ass in that first image. Even worse it looks like it was added or made worse in that one as the next two look more normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom