"There's this great game called 'The Last of Us' it's free on youtube!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOTBB

kson won the Grand Prix
giphy.gif

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Huh, more flavr whatever going on looks like
View attachment 27800View attachment 27801
View attachment 27802

Not inclined to stay up for this, though, I need to sleep. Let me know if anything interesting comes of it

I thought this was already posted in this thread, but in case not, there appears to have been some sort of exodus by many FlaVR members away from using the FlaVR label, and the "main" Twitter account isn't going to be such anymore, as told in this… do we have a name for these "screenshot a text document" tweets yet?

The "don't lie about your experience" bit is interesting because wasn't there some drama when someone debuted as a FlaVR talent a couple months ago and said they were a new streamer but had actually been streaming for years before that or something like that?

The bit in Japanese is what the pirate king says at the beginning of One Piece, telling everyone to seek out his treasure.

Edit: More context from the other Lolime:

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's schedual

5AM PDT JONG? Really? She's just avoiding the inevitable when I finally get into the game with her and crush her! :pathetic:
I mastered Yellow Woman Autism Poker FOR YOU SHIINA! :pikameefuck:Face me and take your Beating Oshi! Acknowledge my POWER:menhera:
MYPOWER.PNG

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki has clipped and translated the chinchilla into both English and Korean! Is there anything this man can't do?!

Please advertise yourself here more man. This site was literally made for sharing your clips.

Edit: Fucking KEK!

Limkin

If you want to do a pure comparison of "before leaving/after leaving corpo" I feel like you need to remove the people who should've had no business applying to one in the first place, or clearly would perform better without joining it. Because if you include them the focus shifts from "viewer retention without corpo promotion" to "changes in content without corpo supervision". Rushia and maybe Kson would apply but the rest is clearly in the "applying was a mistake" camp.

Stunned But Dumb

BunhongTokki

@BunhongTokki has clipped and translated the chinchilla into both English and Korean! Is there anything this man can't do?!

Please advertise yourself here more man. This site was literally made for sharing your clips.

Edit: Fucking KEK!

I can't cuz I'm cringe :pippasadl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Oura Rukako's final stream at 7PM JST. Archives will most likely be nuked.

If graduations are not for you, Koyori will start a Rockman X playthrough at the same time. Expect screams and desk slams.

VSpo's Kisaragi Ren isn't someone who gets clipped often compared to other members but here she is talking about clips (with a bonus at the end).

Yuzuriha Honami, currently the last remaining member of ex Game Club will release a premiere at 8PM JST.

I guess it is obvious why I linked this clip.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

Vox made a joke about the tax agent in watchalong at around 41:30 "Just wink at tax agent and it might be alright" with Reimu laughing after. The Mysta tax evasion rrats are growing thicker

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Some Cute Jelly Face-Covered Pics from her Twitter and stuff, Nolan's not allowed to look though.
She says this is her neighbor and it's the girl she rents hand from (for hand pics) but that's gotta be a joke right?
View attachment 27791View attachment 27792https://archive.ph/omBmS dude she's a real Idol Princess
View attachment 27793https://archive.ph/9VAtT
View attachment 27794on your left https://archive.ph/BikrW
View attachment 27795for the foot bro, just kidding fuck you guys
View attachment 27796View attachment 27797Hands for @kestraline
A super fun valentines day schitzo thread https://archive.ph/ifsEc
And lastly she list her age as 21 (in Nov 2022) so she's 21 or 22 currently. There are other posts that support this too.
tumblr https://archive.ph/iZIoz birthday post https://archive.ph/esP44
She has ton of post of her Twitter and she's very interesting. I can't stay up to watch her stream later but I hope she gets a great turn out!
Very cute, ayy there’s Gooba. She looks like a real idol. Also those plushies are adorable.

niggaphil

Vox made a joke about the tax agent in watchalong at around 41:30 "Just wink at tax agent and it might be alright" with Reimu laughing after. The Mysta tax evasion rrats are growing thicker
Well, the lesson of the story is: never fuck with IRS or any taxation offices. Pay a proper accountant to handle your shit when you earn shit tons of money

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu just saw the most recent episodes of Oshi no Ko (you know the ones) and had an understandably emotional reaction to it considering her situation.

A

Zo did too
Sayu liked her response
Screenshot_20230529-034505-858.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom