"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

Furious George

Low & Lazy

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.
FxSlG6NaAAEeksG.jpg

EDIT: idol showdown room is up.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I doubt Tenma would have accepted anyway.

2023-05-29.png

2023-05-292.png

Achive/Tweet

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Last edited:

Zagthyk

To be honest, if Tenma is doing the GFE like the valentine's day voice pack in her stream, the kanpainiki will bully her, and ask for the real sassy tenma.
:smugselen:
I missed out on it and I regret I can't buy it anymore, does anyone know a way to get that voice pack?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Presented as an interesting bit of info

Screenshot_20230529_082649_Twitter.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 27770
Okay, this was pretty funny.

Twitter

FxPkQCnWwAABUsw

Dizzy Dokuro, is a delightful character hailing from Phase Connect. Dizzy Dokuro's adorable appearance and endearing personality have won the hearts of viewers, making her a beloved figure in the virtual realm. In this essay, we will explore the reasons why Dizzy Dokuro is an exceptional VTuber, focusing on her undeniable cuteness and the positive impact she brings to her audience.
  1. Captivating Visuals: One of the key aspects that make Dizzy Dokuro stand out is her irresistibly cute and charming appearance. With her bright, expressive eyes, rosy cheeks, and playful smile, she immediately captures the attention of viewers. The careful attention to detail in her design, from her colorful hair accessories to her stylish outfit, adds to her overall appeal. Dizzy Dokuro's design showcases the talent and creativity of the Phase Connect team, who have crafted a character that exudes cuteness from every pixel.
  2. Charismatic Personality: Beyond her charming aesthetics, Dizzy Dokuro possesses a personality that is both delightful and infectious. She radiates an aura of positivity and warmth, which instantly puts her audience at ease. Her genuine enthusiasm for interacting with viewers and sharing her passions creates an engaging atmosphere that viewers can't help but be drawn into. Dizzy Dokuro's cheerful and optimistic nature is a breath of fresh air, especially in a world often dominated by negativity. Her ability to uplift spirits and spread joy is a testament to her endearing nature.
  3. Engaging Content: Dizzy Dokuro's content is as captivating as her personality. Whether she's engaging in lively gaming sessions, sharing her artistic endeavors, or simply chatting with her fans, she consistently provides entertaining and engaging experiences. Her infectious laughter and humorous reactions make even the most mundane activities enjoyable. Dizzy Dokuro's ability to connect with her audience through her content creates a sense of community, fostering a loyal following of fans who eagerly await her every upload.
  4. Positive Impact: While Dizzy Dokuro's primary purpose is to entertain, she goes beyond that by fostering a positive and inclusive community. Her streams and videos provide a safe and welcoming space where viewers can escape from their daily stresses and find solace in her delightful presence. Dizzy Dokuro actively promotes kindness, understanding, and acceptance, encouraging her fans to embrace their own unique qualities and celebrate diversity. Through her interactions with viewers, she creates meaningful connections and spreads a message of positivity that resonates with many.
Dizzy Dokuro will become an adored figure in the VTuber community, captivating audiences with her irresistible cuteness, engaging personality, and positive impact. Her animated avatar, brought to life by the talented team at Phase Connect, has charmed viewers from all corners of the globe. Dizzy Dokuro's ability to bring joy, foster a sense of community, and spread positivity is a testament to the power of virtual entertainment. As her popularity continues to grow, it is evident that Dizzy Dokuro is not just a cute VTuber but a cherished companion in the hearts of her fans. (This is a chat Gpt shitpost)
If you're being held at gunpoint, wink twice.

:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
I'm starting to think the last few days was a stealth suspension. I swear to fucking god, Fishman.
I'm betting that suspending Pippa is a problem Fishman doesn't want to have.
For one, Pippa would actually, for real, neck herself if she were prohibited from streaming or locked out of her accounts. Secondly, capipis will start losing their shit if she doesn't come out of her burrow to tweet something every 24hs, and since capipies (us) are fucking autistic, they'll start harassing the other talents asking "WHERE IS PIPPA UUUUUUUU", etc.
She did do some out of the ordinary streams with fleshtubers/males this week, but didn't Tenma used to do the same over on twitch back when they were pretty new? I'll admit I'm not on the loop of who is Camelot or the dude from the Minecraft stream, so I don't know which (or if any) lines were crossed.

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, I just caught up on Dizzy's post-debut stream, and she mentioned that several people have suggested she try and singing metal. When she wants to use a deeper voice and growl, she does it well. Anyone who wants to main Dizzy, please, can you encourage her to try metal? The jpop shit we get spammed with by everyone else bores me to death and I would love to hear more of literally any other genre.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
image_2023-05-29_134828332.png
There's some Malaysian anime expo happening; current announcements include Lazulight and half of Ethyria having a concert, Vox having some fujobait panel, and someone from Vshojo being announced as appearing. Despite the name, last one implies this won't just be a Niji-only thing.

Limkin

So, I just caught up on Dizzy's post-debut stream, and she mentioned that several people have suggested she try and singing metal. When she wants to use a deeper voice and growl, she does it well. Anyone who wants to main Dizzy, please, can you encourage her to try metal? The jpop shit we get spammed with by everyone else bores me to death and I would love to hear more of literally any other genre.
I am not gonna comment on it or I will get banned

themanimthehills

I am not gonna comment on it or I will get banned
It's ok. I heard that Proctor died in his sleep last night. There's no one left to ban you.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think Dizzy would work better with experimental-horror musical stylings

Ultimately, Dizzy does what Dizzy wants, and whatever it is will be the objectively correct decision, absolutely no bias whatsoever (real)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Enomiya Milk from Noripro is live on 3D with impressive milkers.

Kannagi Tenri singing Hololive and Yoasobi songs, day 6 of 7 consecutive singing streams.

She got quite a boost yesterday from singing Suisei's songs up to 22.7k but still far from her 40k target for this month.

A clip from the holoVSpo Valo (Beni, Towa, Ema, Laplus, Tsuna). They were in the last VSaikyo (all of Jewel Box, Laplus from Epicenter, and Ema from SSK).

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 27813
There's some Malaysian anime expo happening; current announcements include Lazulight and half of Ethyria having a concert, Vox having some fujobait panel, and someone from Vshojo being announced as appearing. Despite the name, last one implies this won't just be a Niji-only thing.
Malaysian here, let me explain. The NijiGeneration concert is it's own thing separated from Nijigen Expo, in which the name "Niji" is completely unrelated to Nijisanji, it has been using that name for years (remember that Niji merely means "rainbow").

Though since you brought this up, I find the price tag of RM358 ($77.72) kinda high, especially since they will mostly likely be in their live2d form, which makes this kinda just a glorified karaoke stream. It's also more expensive than the HoloENConnect stream ticket (physical ticket already sold out so I can't check those price). Granted, the concert ticket also includes a lightstick, t-shirt and an entry ticket to Nijigen Expo, but I would wager not everyone interested in the concert would want those.

cucurut

Jelly talks now about fish reproductive organs and fish milk...

1685363372526.png
:fishmandispair:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jelly talks now about fish reproductive organs and fish milk...
:fishmandispair:
And Fishman asks meemaw what Shirako is while Jelly describes it (context: she's not just talking about it, she ate it)

The idol dream is dead and it hasn't even been 24 hours, let's go

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
View attachment 27813
I had a dyslexic moment and read it as the beginning of niji graduation and thought "shit, now we gotta pay to watch niji burn to the ground?"

Would pay tho

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom