"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Madlad clipper made a 45 minute clip of Fubuki watching Thor: Ragnarok.

braindoko

Pain Hana

it's a mix of corporate statement and heartfelt personal message
"I'll be fine" she says, holding back tears:beatanilooking:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
A Memorial Day art from Miia

Archive
20230529_114823.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Archive

The @Kuro_Company account is ending its association with the FlaVR name, whatever that means.

It appears Nyana did a stream on the situation too

From what I'm seeing and hearing, the summary of the whole thing is that the main account's DMs (and some of the girls) were getting spammed by people asking/demanding that "FlaVR" should be giving the girls more support, as some people apparently though this was an actual company. This was getting bad enough that the original group that Pippa made decided that they needed to emphasize they are an open source indie circle, not a corpos, so the decision they made was taht the main account would change it's name to be more obvious and the girls can decide personally if they want to keep the tag or not. Nyana herself thinks the way they're telling everyone is dumb as she thinks people have "the attention span of a goldfish" and people will think they're all graduating or something, and even the original group itself is split if they should drop the tag or not.

tl;dr
>@Kuro_Company and the FlaVR girls are getting DMs spammed by people who think it's a real corpo about corpo responsibilities
>it's making streaming unfun for them and getting really old
>decide to make it a bit clearer by renaming the main account and personally choosing if they want to drop the tag or not
>Fuck up the announcment by doing in the most corpo way, not helping shit and confusing everyone
>Nyana was right and Twitter is full of retards who don't watch streams
Everyone's still planning on streaming, and it looks like a lot of them have kept the tag anyway, so it's not like everyone's left the internet. Also sawa seems to be planning something to do with this whole thing.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Following my talk about the GOAT of vtubing i dont know why this femboy chanted her name out of nowhere
A
FxPnBNLWIAMnhn-

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Also sawa seems to be planning something to do with this whole thing.

Sawa's a good girl, she did nothing wrong. Whatever it is she's planning, I'm looking forward to the stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

UberSoldat

NotHana with her friend Anobaith

She also just revealed her age: "turning 23 in a month"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It appears Nyana did a stream on the situation too

From what I'm seeing and hearing, the summary of the whole thing is that the main account's DMs (and some of the girls) were getting spammed by people asking/demanding that "FlaVR" should be giving the girls more support, as some people apparently though this was an actual company. This was getting bad enough that the original group that Pippa made decided that they needed to emphasize they are an open source indie circle, not a corpos, so the decision they made was taht the main account would change it's name to be more obvious and the girls can decide personally if they want to keep the tag or not. Nyana herself thinks the way they're telling everyone is dumb as she thinks people have "the attention span of a goldfish" and people will think they're all graduating or something, and even the original group itself is split if they should drop the tag or not.

tl;dr
>@Kuro_Company and the FlaVR girls are getting DMs spammed by people who think it's a real corpo about corpo responsibilities
>it's making streaming unfun for them and getting really old
>decide to make it a bit clearer by renaming the main account and personally choosing if they want to drop the tag or not
>Fuck up the announcment by doing in the most corpo way, not helping shit and confusing everyone
>Nyana was right and Twitter is full of retards who don't watch streams
Everyone's still planning on streaming, and it looks like a lot of them have kept the tag anyway, so it's not like everyone's left the internet. Also sawa seems to be planning something to do with this whole thing.

tl;dr autism

Can't say I'm surprised though, the problem with a group having a name but not an official leader is it becomes defined by the loudest and/or most annoying voices, not the spirit of the majority - see every activist group ever. I can't blame anyone dropping the name, I think they were severely gimping themselves by tying their work in to a meme associated with another streamer.

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

SomeRando

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1685383851738.png
1685383926458.png
Is Kiara after the Boo Bro demographic?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The idol dream is dead and it hasn't even been 24 hours, let's go
I still give Fishman a month before his dreams are forever shattered.
but I'm not a fan of the hair drills.
Look man, I know you're an absolute degenerate already you don't need to continue proving yourself to be shit by having shit taste in hair styles too.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
For autists here, have a 1view playing chess.

What do you think?

Edit. Neuro just called Vedal a femboy.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So bao finally named the studio that scammed her

Looks like it was studio cell after all. And the scumbag deleted his account too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom