"Kanata is good banana"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Poor Camelot being turned down like that, he'll have to go back to chatting up guys like he normally does.

themanimthehills

UberSoldat

Looking at Sayu's Twitch profile and..........................
1685187830892.png

1685187844109.png

I thought you guys said she was too based for corpo vtubing

themanimthehills

Question about Pippa and her interview arc. Would you guys want to see her collab with Jlongbone? I think they would have some good chemistry together.

Looking at Sayu's Twitch profile and..........................
View attachment 27423
View attachment 27424

I thought you guys said she was too based for corpo vtubing
She's a gacha gamer and a Hasan fan. There ain't nothin based about that.

Also, I always find it funny that these types of people throw in 'non-binary and marginalized genders' when having something that's supposed to be for women.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Question about Pippa and her interview arc. Would you guys want to see her collab with Jlongbone? I think they would have some good chemistry together.
I'd like to see her interview Grimmi or vice versa. I think she'd benefit from talking to someone who has similar social anxiety issues and listening to a conversation between a recovered agoraphobic and someone becoming an agoraphobic.
Also because I wanna see how they handle eachothers quirks.

niggaphil

Poor Camelot being turned down like that, he'll have to go back to chatting up guys like he normally does.

It is no surprise at all, since Tenma is not trying to follow pippa's style. She is trying to get some actual game streamer collab instead of political streamers collab.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

How convenient, I subbed to her yesterday .

Aki Birthday live rn

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wasn't expecting the wigger, ngl

This Wizard of Oz song is pretty sick, though.

Edit: this is so high quality lol

Last edited:

Negzana

Aki's liveshow is :holohag::hololove: the musical

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Here comes the Aki dancing, new song, too.

:shiinastare:

Negzana

Here comes the Aki dancing, new song, too.

:shiinastare:
I think Suisei and Subaru come close (And Suisei is a better singer), but in the end Aki is probably the best dancer in hololive

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is a cute way to have the participating members involved with credits.

Negzana

Anyone got a list of the birthday merch? I won't be able to buy it all but I want to buy something.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
After watching Aki's 3D Live I'm just going to say I love the idea of actual musicals for your live instead of a standard concert and her leaning into it even more this year was fucking great. I'm kinda hoping the one upcoming is just a full blown musical. I could spend the rest of this post praising her live and how much of a banger it was, or the guest use from ID and EN but seriously go watch it yourself. Also impressive on a technical level I don't believe I've ever seen a hololive show where they did a full on lift and spin of a person. Also good dance co-ordination with the other members.
I have no idea why this thing was locked up and delayed for so long but Aki continues to know how to put on a top tier 3D show.

In a word, Kino.
This woman about to make me buy a fucking spoon.

https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/akirosenthal_bd2023 Aki merch. very least pick up her plush if you're going to make a purchase. I can speak that the Korone and Kanata ones came out pretty well, Korone sits behind my work monitors and occasionally spooks me when I work into the night(often)

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think Suisei and Subaru come close (And Suisei is a better singer), but in the end Aki is probably the best dancer in hololive
Isn't Aki a professional dance instructor? I thought that was the roommate info?

Negzana

Isn't Aki a professional dance instructor? I thought that was the roommate info?
I was going to mention that. I think I saw it on a /vt/ post before but cannot confirm. However she has streams where she teaches other members how to dance.

After watching Aki's 3D Live I'm just going to say I love the idea of actual musicals for your live instead of a standard concert and her leaning into it even more this year was fucking great. I'm kinda hoping the one upcoming is just a full blown musical. I could spend the rest of this post praising her live and how much of a banger it was, or the guest use from ID and EN but seriously go watch it yourself. Also impressive on a technical level I don't believe I've ever seen a hololive show where they did a full on lift and spin of a person. Also good dance co-ordination with the other members.
I have no idea why this thing was locked up and delayed for so long but Aki continues to know how to put on a top tier 3D show.

In a word, Kino.
This woman about to make me buy a fucking spoon.
The first live show I saw of her was Holofes 2022 with Shallys and it blew me away (If anyone has the mp4 of it please share). I then later saw her anniversary stream and it was also amazing. She is one of the most talented Holomems and deserves way more recognition than her sub count suggests. She's also an actual hag housewife IRL which just adds to the basedness.

Set is expensive I'm poor, I feel bad but I am just going to buy the Friend 4 U plush. Sorry Aki, I love you, but I can only sacrifice this much for my kamioshi-la.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Saw the moonjelly debut ad in youtube

Screenshot_20230527-210351_YouTube.jpg

last week i saw rie bday ad, but didnt managed to screencap it.

Looks like fishman finally has money in investing advertisement

Negzana

Why are Hololive's shipping times so bad? If the Acryllic came by July or even August I may have ordered it and even bought the cutlery, but late 2023-2024 is so far out and for such a price that I barely afford it. Kind of a shame, I assume the Watame bday merch will have similar issues.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Why are Hololive's shipping times so bad? If the Acryllic came by July or even August I may have ordered it and even bought the cutlery, but late 2023-2024 is so far out and for such a price that I barely afford it. Kind of a shame, I assume the Watame bday merch will have similar issues.
They are made-to-order, rather than a set amount ahead of time. So they figure out how many they need first, and then production starts.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
You get used to it. And yes, it will indeed have similar issues. On average expect to get your merch several months down the line. This is still leagues better than the geekjack days of ordering an item receiving it nearly a year later.
Decided to pull up my emails I ordered Aki's Rose of the Lamp set on June 1st, it was shipped at the end of October of the same year. So make of that what you will.
Edit'd to not overly exaggerate how bad it can be, but man it can be rough.
They are made-to-order, rather than a set amount ahead of time. So they figure out how many they need first, and then production starts.
Also this.

Oh god if she has merch for her next concert.. my wallet.. :yagoocry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom