"My dad is proud about the fact that he committed war crimes in Russia 40 years ago"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

they/thems are all about cancelling and destroying, of course he's gonna support the company. Friendly tip DON'T look up his content as a vtuber if you don't want to have to bleach your eyes, highest level of degen I've seen
Ragtag is shutting down one 6/24/23
Procrastinators start your engine now or forget you cared later
Saw this coming, the guy who runs it already fucked up once by losing access to his google account if memory serves, a good chunk of content got lost

Enough of this drag bs, look at the leaked Niji EN gamer wave:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
BTW Axel's waiting room for his Genital Jousting stream is up:

1685134549549.jpeg

UberSoldat

This is why I say you have to be completely and totally intolerant of nonsense like this. Immediately take steps to determine whether the person you're interacting with believes that reality is external to themselves or that reality is defined by personal experience. Reject all contact with the latter person. Take every opportunity to remind them that they're wrong. Never compromise. Treat them as the objects of ridicule they were less than twenty years ago, and watch how they crumble and disintegrate.
This just doesn't work anymore due to how many people have bought into their nonsense in the first place. Publicly denouncing them leads to "social execution," at least in certain parts of the world. Spaces like these where we can truly explain how we feel are few in number.

Solution: Live in the Middle East, where this will never fly in a thousand lifetimes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The one time I'm not reading the forum I miss my chance to shit on Roza :urtearingmeapart: I'm still gonna do it. Good she got suspended and I hope her company goes under and she loses her stupid model too, people like her boil my piss because they still toe their line and are as much as a fag than the rest of people who are flipping their shit over the word retard. Also seeing some of sleepy takes makes me wonder if she ever had a fucking job, what the fuck do you expect sleepy? that you can call your boss whatever you like and still have a job, what she calls job personality is called professionalism, depending how things run at the job you can be more open but you still should keep your powerlevel at bay.

A bit off topic but do you guys know an extension or something that can display the runtime of a livestream while it is live? sometimes I want to rewatch a moment in the vod but I have to fucking search a 6hr timeline :annoyedpippa:

the red road

Can't wait to see if Kronii will play this

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Publicly denouncing them leads to "social execution," at least in certain parts of the world.

I endorse intentionally getting socially executed so you're forced to dig into solutions and alternatives instead of coasting along with one foot in both worlds. I completely understand if this isn't an option for many people, but it's often just a matter of time either way.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Small anecdote: There's an old RPG that my friend plays (I used to but don't anymore) that has dedicated servers. He recently joined a roleplaying server and started absolutely demolishing the established social order there, and his primary weapon has been his willingness to use voice chat to coordinate and discuss tactics in advance.

This has made multiple people seethe, because they have spent so long playing as big-titted dark elves that it's become their whole identity, and fighting back would require them to adopt the same methods. Since they're all obese neckbeards behind the screen, using voicechat would create such horrid cognitive dissonance that it would destroy the idealized self-image they've created to avoid reality.

When I was a child and this game was fresh, it was the only kind of place you could find these type of person. Nowadays they're everywhere. This is why I say you have to be completely and totally intolerant of nonsense like this. Immediately take steps to determine whether the person you're interacting with believes that reality is external to themselves or that reality is defined by personal experience. Reject all contact with the latter person. Take every opportunity to remind them that they're wrong. Never compromise. Treat them as the objects of ridicule they were less than twenty years ago, and watch how they crumble and disintegrate.
Your friend's doing God's work.

Can't wait to see if Kronii will play this

Is her power-washing autism strong enough to wash away all the grimdark filth of the 41st millenium?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I endorse intentionally getting socially executed so you're forced to dig into solutions and alternatives instead of coasting along with one foot in both worlds. I completely understand if this isn't an option for many people, but it's often just a matter of time either way.

My oomfies are smiling at me, groomer. Can you say the same?

braindoko

an extension or something that can display the runtime of a livestream while it is live?
I know one but I want to see you elaborate on that first, what did she do to make you seethe?

Watching my comfort 2view to forget the chapipain, she ponders about costume ideas and considered a military theme but is afraid people will compare her to Hitler :whatastory:

He's just like Jersh fr fr!

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Solution: Live in the Middle East, where this will never fly in a thousand lifetimes.
I don't think the natives would appreciate our particular associations for islamic content.

Disappointment

That's the problem sadly. Most of us can only tell them off vie voting with your wallet. Bud, Coors, Target and soon to be others. We can anonymously deride and express ourselves, but losing a job I need for me and my loved one? I can't. I'm trying to get other sources, but most of us can't lose a job over telling these mentally ill fucks we don't want to partake in their fantasies and then getting de-personed and blacklisted. Unless you're a politician or in a very agreeable area, most of us are literally hand tied. God help me if I do have kid(s) they're going to private school or home school. Indoctrination in alphabet starts too young.

At least I get to watch my oshi tonight. Takes me away from the horrors of real life.

Kalion

:)
Massive introvert with heavy anxiety attempts to join public VR Chat worlds.

Edit: Well that lasted less than five minutes. (PC crashed, coming back).

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Ragdoll has been through a lot recently; cat has had a lot of health issues. Be nice to her.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
She sounds almost disappointed. This is good news, Saruei.

A

Anyway, this made me laugh. YED beats lurking now...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She sounds almost disappointed. This is good news, Saruei.
Damn, that's a lot of seething self-diagnosed autists in her replies. Lia's autistic. Haruka's autistic. In both cases the suspicion creeps in fairly quickly with a little bit of exposure to them.
The way she's acting it's like she's decided she is and wants that diagnosis. Mental issues like that aren't accessories. Maybe you're just an anxious neet looking for an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom