"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Shizukou, infamously known for one of the worst model changes in history, seems to be backtracking and is bringing back the panda model.

1684894976083.png

Not sure if it's just for a gag or if she finally realised how much of a mistake she made by getting that coomer tuber look just for views and clips....which never happened.
1684895064770.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Pray that the notSana stream will be enough to keep some of you sustained for another year.
I will consider watching both her and Kronii though.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
thanks rie, just one question tho. How the fuck did fishman let pippa collab with a nigga that 3d prints guns when he cockblocked a collab with rekieta before he went full fag. I hope to god the rabbit asked management and isn't just winging it, I don't want her to hang herself when fishman gives her the yuri treatment.

I think that Fish has loosened the leash on Pippa in recent months, and/or he is delegating and deferring to managers under him who are fine with letting Pippa cook. Either way I think Pippa has proven herself to have a good head on her when it comes to knowing where the boundaries are, and management, whoever they are, have come to understand that there are some people who will never be happy no matter how ideologically pure the rabbit and who she associates with try to be, so might as well let her continue making her core audience happy.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

That's a lot of nicknames
Screenshot - 2023-05-23T223750.899.png
Screenshot - 2023-05-23T223945.252.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Pray that the notSana stream will be enough to keep some of you sustained for another year.
It might be a long stream, considering the game mode she want to show on the stream being essentially roguelike game mode which means theres chances to see her repeating and repeating that game for a while, along with praising the blue boy that she made for that game, considering that game mode is basically all about him.

Topo Chico

Bros double dose of Shiina, robot plastic building in 15 minutes:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ugh. The RG Red Frame kinda sucks as a kit though. Lots of real fragile parts with kinda loose joints which means it sucks to pose free-standing. Honestly think she'd be better served going for the MG version instead.

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Muh doods! Holocure is getting put on Steam!

1684896803409.png
Until it gets fully released remember to play Prism Project Portal Panic

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Don't let all this twitter sperging distract you from the fact that on the 27th, Tenma Maemi will be collabing with a fucking bat

(no announcement or video up yet so I can't link anything, but mark your calendars. tenma + BatatVideoGames is bound to be good)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Jesus fuck I feel like a kid with how giddy I am to hear Sana's voice again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Fau

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Damn, who recommend her the Real Grade Red Astray? Real Grade Starter will start from RG Zeta Gundam First!

For people who doesn't know jack shit about gunpla, RG Zeta is one of the hardest plastic model to build, because it is easily break if you didn't apply the pressure correctly, or it will break when you transform the Gundam. It is known as the "Dark Souls" of gunpla building difficulty

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I will never forgive the chinese gacha industry from taking her away

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom