"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Hakka sings My dad is a War Criminal
Search your feelings, peko. You know it to be true, peko.
ZclbPgbFzQZ7wUPAIx5LJJaltOgM2wnB6ppa6IC4xsk.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ahh damn I must've missed that, was it members only or posted to twitter like she originally said?
Nah it wasn't even the promised donothon asmr. It just started out regular then turned sussy because Yuko.

USS IOWA

chihirogumi

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
keep

fetish

shit

in

the

containment

thread

Or don't fucking post it at all.

Goodnight.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii minecraft stream room is up.

Kalion

:)
If someone saying something mean on the internet is a safety issue to you, you don't have very many actual problems in life.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Lmao this retard just implied all of this nigga's friends call him a Yamanba behind closed doors

I would be highly offended if my friends weren't traumatized and terrified of me enough to call me rude things in hushed whispers behind closed doors.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"What is the meaning of the life without Yoshi?"- Henya

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I hope none of you Yamanbas are actually falling for the whore passe catering to the "based" side of the internet. They're just larping and I can tell these bitches were seeing how the tide is turning and now want to ride the wave, give it more time and they will start denouncing all their woke bullshit to get in the good graces of people. Also it must be nice to have twitch staffers simp for you that you get away with breaking their garbage TOS so openly, pray lumi doesn't catch a permaban when they eventually do something once the vermintide bitch hard enough.

themanimthehills

Negzana

I hope none of you Yamanbas are actually falling for the whore passe catering to the "based" side of the internet. They're just larping and I can tell these bitches were seeing how the tide is turning and now want to ride the wave, give it more time and they will start denouncing all their woke bullshit to get in the good graces of people. Also it must be nice to have twitch staffers simp for you that you get away with breaking their garbage TOS so openly, pray lumi doesn't catch a permaban when they eventually do something once the vermintide bitch hard enough.
I don't even think they're catering to the based side either. They're just being their typical retarded selves but the twitterati are even more retarded.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i dont think anyone is particularly swayed by them, just people incredibly entertained by all of the autism slap fights and bitching this has brought out

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Learning disabilities aren't the same as being retarded you absolute femboy. Being retarded in the literal sense is just having an IQ under 70 it has nothing to do with your inability to sit still or read good.
Most of the arguments I am seeing make me realize that these people really feel identified with the word. Brain-dead retarded arguments made by regular people.

SLUR BAD, PERSON SAYING SLUR BAD, ITS NOT FUNNY ITS JUST WORD, WHERE IS COMEDY IN THAT, CANT PEOPLE JUST NOT USE IT?

Just on principle, I don't want to stop using it. "Its a slur used against people with mental disabilities". No. Its a word used to describe people without mental disabilities that act like they have a mental disability.

View attachment 26874
Even Lumi got herself a shoutout.
:smugselen:

Seriously, what a miserable and pathetic life one must live if they get this ass hurt or think it's a safety issue that some anime women on the Internet said the word retard.
Would be interesting if solely because of public outrage they do ban her (as they usually do). Would be interesting if she just changes platform and starts streaming in Youtube

Other than Silvervale I dont follow or watch the other two nor do I plan on watching them but I like them telling the twittards to fuck off.

bothyourhouses

I know this is Reddit, but fuck that particular pack of conative dissonance retards. Back when the Nux thing was going down, that subreddit was nose deep in Vshojo's collective muff. There was not a single person who was arguing for Nux having the better position who didn't get down voted to hell and back. I didn't see a single thread or post that survived those sheep.
In fairness half this thread has just done the same thing with Veibae. I'm all for calling people retards but that doesn't mean she's suddenly wonderful.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Holy shit nigga take your meds, we're just laughing at retards sperg at the word retard. Not like we're gonna start watching Veibae from this.

chihirogumi

I'm still not going to watch any of them. It's just that I'd rather side with whores who may or may not be sincere over crybaby vtweeter looneytroons.
Also:
1684888537564812.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom