Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1-50

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Luca deletes NijiEN Minecraft server, everyone rebuilds in Creative and with extra tools [post]

Rushia's merch is on sale. 3 per customer, what a deal! [post]

Hololive Tempus memberships open, boys held special streams [post], reaction [post]

Nijisanji EN Official twitter makes suspicious pool, speculations on a new wave [post]

Hololive Indonesia 1st gen gets proper 3D debut, announcement [post]

Gawr Gura holds Big Brain Games tourney. first mention [post] and live [post], reactions go for some time [post]

Kuzuha of Niji JP holds custom tournament in PUBG, announcement [post]

Is Australian special rules on video games affect talents? question [post] and answer [1, 2]

Max0r, (youtube video creator) appears in Pipkin Pippa's chat [post], Pippa doxes DemonDice [post], Ironmouse does the same [post]

Moona cuts her hair irl too [post]

Depressed Nousagi ranks Hololive members by their sexual appeal, guess who is in the top [post]

Tempus boys on Amazon store, designed by Magni [post]. Available in EU [post]!

Phase Connect Gen 3 / Phase 3 auditions are open [post], reactions [1, 2]

The most culturally important vtuber debuts [post]

Magni had collab with 39Daph (Twitch streamer) [post]

Houshou Marine's new song, containing her moaning, was broadcasted to innocent citizens of Japan [post]

Amelia Watson tries auto translator [post], explanation [post]

Phase Connect Lia takes a break [post]

Nabi, character illustrator - mama - of Amelia Watson and Uto Amatsuka, travels to Europe [post]

Lyrica twitter sends wholesome tweet from the past [post]

Chisaka Airi birthday stream on Twitch [post], reaction [post]

Enna Aluete learns a Morse Code on stream [post]

Hololive Myth celebrates 2 year anniversary, 360 degree view stream [post], merch, Kiara, Ina, Gura, Ame

YouTube updates rules and policies for ASMR [post]. Why Niji Mashiro got his channel terminated [post]

Kronii has her wisdom tooth removed, does a twitter space will high [post], archive [post]

SAO author is a 35P, fan of Sakura Miko, thanks her for the Rust streams [post]

Talks about Magni's sexuality, his roommate brought up [post]

Tempus boys helps Axel to look good in front of Nodoka, Hololive staff [post]

Nintendo Direct happens, some watchalongs. Kiara

HoloMyth bus in Hong Kong. Reddit embeds [post]

Hakos Baelz's character illustrator designs characters for new Fire Emblem Engage [post], people mock them. Kronii's roommate joins? [post]

Kiara debuts on her German channel [post], maybe will collab with german speaking vtubers [post]

Moona meets JP girls [post]

Saints Row 3 released, Pippa not amused [post]. Before that there is a Selen stream of SR3

Hit video game Among Us collabs with Hololive, Pippa reports [post]

Yuniiho, Zentreya's art mama, debuts on Twitch, gets banned for "explicit" lore video [post]

Pippa helps with audition clips. Hide your powerlevels! [post]

Sad Cat Dance starts going around [post], info [post]

Nanashi Mumei cover of Dan Dan makes rounds [post]

Gura 3D model upgrade [post]

Fauna gonna stream on Twitch [post]? For Cult of the Lamb interactions [post]

Tokino Sora talks about ther first performance with Holostars [post]

Japan to implement a law breaching privacy, possibly doxxing vtubers [post] / Obsydia New Outfit Goods. Covered by Pippa [post]

Hololive ERROR now on steam (and is horrible, see end of the list) [post]

Pekora has weird pets [post]

Takodachi make website [post]

Someone have an archieve of an old thread [post]

HoloMyth new song "Non Fiction" will not collide with ID 3D showcase [post]

Magni/39Daph collab aftermath drama [post], about 39Daph [1, 2]

Drama with Mia Miaz, Vshogai / CyberDisa [post]

Fauna crying Uuuuu emote drama with artist Maerie [post], people mad at Lumi from Phase-Connect [post]

A lot of music and WoW talk, I'm not linking that

Gura's first 3D live , announcement [post]

Holocure talk, I'm not linking that

Pippa react andy, some of her regulars are not happy, example [post]

Laplus (La+) of Hololive STD or herpes rrat [post], more info [1, 2, 3, 4]

H20Sakana aka fishman of Phase-Connect, noticed by delinquent Kson [post]

Suisei Hoshimachi goes to hiatus to get throat surgery [post], chronic rhinitis [post]

Juniper crackes down on foot thing [post]

Nijisanji En Minecraft creative rebuilding [post]

Pippa Kirschey collab, talking about food. I wish I could not link it [post]. tldr [post]

Moona Hoshinova 3D showcase [post]. Showcase starts [post], reactions follow

The history is made [post]

Amelia Watson organizes Worms announcement [post], collab with Tempus, EN, ID [post]

Kuzuha PUBG tournament starts [post]

Depressed Nousagi is allegedly /here [post]

DrStupid crossposting from the other forum [post]

Reticule shares tech on how to edit new quotes in your old post [post]

PUBG Kuzuha Cup Day 1 results:
7xt9gsj2k7o91.jpg

Watched part of it because Selen and Bobon, but PUBG is not a my favourite game to watch and especially listen to. 7th place is ok, and it was 1st time I actually heard Aster Arcadia, not that bad. Also Bobon is gonna continue playing (he was subbing in for Ren), and Aster is gonna be swaped with Azura for some reason?

Unrelated, but "Jump to new" button is a godsend, I don't have to bookmark every page now!

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Commentator stream for the Worm's collab tonight

side note: thank you @The Proctor for setting this site up before the collab

So I assume the thumbnails are a pretty big hint, but do we KNOW what voice channels will everyone be in? It looks like the commentators will be by themselves, and all the players will be by themselves. Might make trying to do a holodex multiview a little difficult...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
MOAR MEME:

I feel the need to remind people that meme magic is real:

Whiskey got 32K views on her Sad Cat Dance video in one day.
She mentioned it in passing in her stream after Pippa left, and sure enough, it is orders of magnitude over her other YouTube video uploads.
Trend chasing is kinda cringe, but whatever gets asses in seats.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also Bobon is gonna continue playing (he was subbing in for Ren), and Aster is gonna be swaped with Azura for some reason?
Now that's surprising, considering that Azura Cecilia hasn't really done anything recently apart of the NijiID's 3rd anniv cakeday event and that her schedule has been a bit of a whack (partly due to her moving to straya from ID). So hearing her tagging along to something like this quite out of the left field.

EDIT: Turns out she wasn't a swap for Aster. Azura Cecilia was really in the list of participant for day 2.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I feel the need to remind people that meme magic is real:

Whiskey got 32K views on her Sad Cat Dance video in one day.
She mentioned it in passing in her stream after Pippa left, and sure enough, it is orders of magnitude over her other YouTube video uploads.
Trend chasing is kinda cringe, but whatever gets asses in seats.
I've been liking the Tarkov girls. I wonder if they will be phase invaders or stay in their group/company thing. I mean the relations they have now is nice, if they don't join Phase.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Now that's surprising, considering that Azura Cecilia hasn't really done anything recently apart of the NijiID's 3rd anniv cakeday event and that her schedule has been a bit of a whack (partly due to her moving to straya from ID). So hearing her tagging along to something like this quite out of the left field.

EDIT: Turns out she wasn't a swap for Aster. Azura Cecilia was really in the list of participant for day 2.
Azura Cecilia is in australiabongland? This is news to me.
Did Miyu tag alongside her?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Looks like my favorite guides are postponing this weekends streams for next weekend due to some family stuff. Screenshot_20220916_151413.jpg
Here is the schedule for next weekend.
Week60.jpg
Lil worrying cause Akira did talk about her grandpa not feeling a little well during the res 4 stream last week if I recall correctly.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
PUBG Kuzuha Cup Day 1 results:

Watched part of it because Selen and Bobon, but PUBG is not a my favourite game to watch and especially listen to. 7th place is ok, and it was 1st time I actually heard Aster Arcadia, not that bad. Also Bobon is gonna continue playing (he was subbing in for Ren), and Aster is gonna be swaped with Azura for some reason?

Unrelated, but "Jump to new" button is a godsend, I don't have to bookmark every page now!
Admittedly I stopped watching once it became clear Kanae is just gonna wipe the floor with everyone even after they nerfed what guns he's allowed to use; no wonder he was apparently approached to go pro, dude is absolutely cracked at PUBG. No idea how much he won since there were also a bunch of sponsored prizes (they have something like 30 sponsors, even Kuzuha was surprised by this), but I've heard something about first place getting 1.8 million yen (roughly $12.5k), so 600k yen ($4.2k) each.

I still wish Selen got the ability to show her skill; it must be frustrating for her to get invited places because she's considered cracked with all her Apex and OW accomplishments, but not get the placements to back it up. I know it sounds like a retarded reach, but you could really feel her frustration back when she did the Apex invitational, with how she was profusely apologizing and sounded absolutely exhausted.

As far as the Azura swap, day 2 is a different thing. It's apparently gonna be more about side-activities, as opposed to day 1's serious tournament; fairly sure that Shibuya Hal's setup is similar to that. It also has more teams, including a lot more ENs.
vs2aylonl0n91 (1).png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
unknown.png

So I guess she couldn't find two more willing participants? 🤔
Schedule conflicts or wanting to distance from the boys I wonder?
Wasn't that the planned group 1? And there is a group 2?
Who is the cutest vtuber and why is it Rosemi?
That's a weird way to say Korone
Edit: tho I do agree wosemi is very cute her updog goof comes to mind

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think his posts caused the most seething and I sort of miss it.
Baiting and being baited by the Nijibros is part of the fun for me.
Not sure if it's just my shitty internet, but I've been literally trying to connect to the Tor site for two days. I thought it was fucked by now
Nah, the site is shitting itself on all fronts until Josh can iron out all the details of the new setup. Also, Tor stability sucks in general.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Azura Cecilia is australiabongland? This is news to me.
Nah, she's fully Indonesian. But around last month or so she moved to Straya (not sure, probably study reason). It does means that she can't do offline collab with her fellow Indonesians in NijiID, but at least she has hugged NijiKR's Ban Hada offline.

Also Azura's PUBG's exprience is kind of...

As far as the Azura swap, day 2 is a different thing; it's apparently gonna be more about side-activities, as opposed to day 1's serious tournament; fairly sure that Shibuya Hal's setup is similar to that. It also has more teams, including a lot more ENs.
Folks at the Nijifan group mentioned that the swap thing are mostly only for Ren (who got swapped by Bobon) and Yugo (who got swapped by Akina). Yugo is apparently will attend on day 2 while Bobon will do both day taking Ren's place (poor alien having to deal with straya wifi...)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
So I'm trying out Error:
  • Severe tearing issues and no vsync option, so I had to enable it in the Nvidia Control Panel. Adaptive doesn't work, so it's full vsync.
  • No FOV slider.
  • Lets you hit Continue, but still played the unskippable opening. I've seen it three times now.
  • Running 4k I'm getting 42fps on a 3080, dropping down to 1440p got me to 60fps.
  • Head bobbing is enabled by default, luckily you can turn it off. No way to turn off motion blur.
  • There is no sprint option, it's all slow walking. I'm guessing to pad out the run time.
  • In the opening bedroom I found place you can clip through the wall between the bathroom door and it's frame into a void.
  • Any alpha effects with tank the frame rate.
  • Don't try to open doors, they don't open. You can only go through ones that are already opened.
This is some bullshit level design. Every floor that you climb has been like this:
View attachment 381

Ok, the game gets better. It's thrown a lot of jump scares of animu girls at me and that's not scary, but a chair sliding over is pretty effective.
View attachment 384

I don't want to spoil too much, but it's not exactly fun, but having chubbas in a 3D game is interesting.

IGN: 9/10.

Final edit:
I think I've found Henry's painting of Pippa:
View attachment 386

Pretty unfortunate to hear about the technical issues, although not entirely surprising. A friend told the game was working pretty well on Steam Deck, but I'm not sure which settings he was playing at. Here's hoping the bigger Holo game in the works has better QA.

Tonight is Fauna's member only drawing stream. If there is anything worth reporting I can do that when I'm free.

This Sunday Pomu starts MGS:V Ground Zeroes, and I assume once that's over she'll get into MGS:V proper which is surprising because she sounded pretty unsure about that one in specific. (I suppose the big open-world aspect has the potential to make it a slog streaming wise).

Finally, Bratty French Woman doing some community service.

Wasn't that the planned group 1? And there is a group 2?

She was looking for two more. I think as a second set of commentators? I don't actually remember the specifics, but I do remember people freaking out trying to guess who/if anyone else would be "tainted by penis-havers!" (Not my words lol).

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That's a weird way to say Korone
Shitpost Unity 01.png

Edit:
If you guys think DOOG supremacy is horrifying, you should see the original that I haven't posted before now:

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Nah, the site is shitting itself on all fronts until Josh can iron out all the details of the new setup. Also, Tor stability sucks in general.
The site still has a heartbeat, but man, Tor just sucks for our purpose. It's probably amazing if you're a dissident or in the drug trade, but to just gossip about vtubers and share dumb media quickly it sure is a pain in the ass.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Tenma will be live with more Nier in 7 hours. This would have been a bigfoot collab but due to rie not feeling well its been rescheduled and the current stream has been replaced by more Nier;Automata.

I wonder if Tenma will play Replicant once shes done 100%ing Automata (since lets be honest thats absolutely what shes going to do, get 100% in the game aka do everything).

Also not PC but in in 8 hours Botan will go live with more Cult of The Lamb

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I still wish Selen got the ability to show her skill; it must be frustrating for her to get invited places because she's considered cracked with all her Apex and OW accomplishments, but not get the placements to back it up. I know it sounds like a retarded reach, but you could really feel her frustration back when she did the Apex invitational, with how she was profusely apologizing.
By this point, you have to wonder if they are just fucking with her to make sure the senpais look better. What is the point of continuously advertising how good she is, proceeding to invite her to the tournaments then fucking her over with literal potatoes. As much as Bonbon can come in clutch sometimes, Selen deserves to have someone in the team who actually knows how to fucking play the game. Every time she gets to participate in one of these events I get excited and when its time to see her play, I instantly leave the moment I see her teammates are carries.

She was looking for two more. I think as a second set of commentators? I don't actually remember the specifics, but I do remember people freaking out trying to guess who/if anyone else would be "tainted by penis-havers!" (Not my words lol).
Watch those schizos turn around when Tempus starts getting more collabs and climbing due to the algorithm. As much as they hate on them, they do love to rub it on the nijis on how Tempus is way better than Luxiem.

Also, on penis havers gossip, seems like Luxiem fujos are hating on Shxtx because he's been stealing their numbers/tanking their popularity. I do find it interesting that Shxtx has been trying to distance himself from the Nijiboys, since he seems to hate being compared with them (all under the excuse that it downplays his hard work as a solotuber). Honestly, it's all fucking ridiculous, but sometimes the numbers don't lie.

PC UPDATE - Uruka's collab with Iori for today got postponed due to her head still hurting. Hope trash bear gets better.

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 3.59.48 PM.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Just watched Moona's 3D live. That was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom