Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ive never killed a women! ok ive never talked to a women either but thats not the point
There is a first time for everything. Wait what are we talking about?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kiara over here marking out over $0.75 cards. She finally pulled a non shit rare.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Her hands are nice, very feminine.

... and now i realize that's something a serial killer would say.
Someone in here (I'm not gonna say who) has folders with streamer's body parts shown on camera.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa and Watame are on a mission to bring home some pandas. 4th gen collabs are even rarer than 2nd gen.

Subaru's investigating the server once more and wondering what the hell is wrong with her fellow woman.

Let's see, 10+ pages of posts. Hmm hmm, white noise, schizos, all is good. Nothing to worry about.
If you were wondering whether sega's sorted out PuyoPuyoTetris' online mode, here's a Subaru+Korone stream where they spend nearly an hour troubleshooting

This was their first ever one-to-one collab despite all the SMOK and OKFAMS collabs over the years and it was 40 minutes of troubleshooting. For some reason, the game wouldn't let them be in the same room at all and they eventually decided to play separately while screensharing on Discord lol.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Guys I have solved the problem.
Caramel Idol = Based
Vshitjo = Cringe
I don't watch any, so my principles are intact. But from the beginning I didn't care if they show their face or not, it's just that those who do usually make content I'm not interested in, fate I guess.

Gachikoi shit
I'm Vesper gachi, thank you.

If she has BPD then i feel bad for her. My sister has it and my god was she a mixed bag to live with.
BPD is bad, I would trade it for anything else, honestly.

I've seen far too many good websites rot from the inside due to absolutely cancerous administration. Something Awful, 4Chan, Fark, Digg, Reddit - all generally falling for the exact same reason. Hell, I tend to troll the Reddit Admin threads on the Homeland regarding people like Bardfinn. Needless to say, I'll try to be the least faggy mod ever.
I don't know why people seem to have such a hard time seeing when someone is a time bomb, maybe it's just my superpower, but I have a general idea of how truly schizo, lefty or righty, or completely normal people are even if I've only interacted with them in writing, and I'm not usually wrong, so I usually listen to my sixth sense.

I witnessed the Holy BBC posts, now that was something that required custodial intervention
I was too busy failing in life to witness this, thank God.

I forget who it was but someone posted a couple days ago, TVA is one of the top search results for "vtuber forum" now. We seem to be viewed as less "toxic" than the homeland, less schizo than /vt/ and less gay than reddit. High praises, all of it
:smugrys:

Just for that I'm giving the pointy end to the other guy.
I think this place is a lot more comfy that the rest of the Internet to be honest, I always feel like walking on eggshells in the "positive" places and places like /vt/ are just... too much.

Ngl, the previous cohesion I once felt with the original Tempus boys has honestly felt like it's splintered greatly ever since Vesper's manhera event. The most noticeable of this being the weekly Tempus collabs they always had just went up in smoke, not to mention how much Altare and Vesper used to just collab and hang out in Hunt Showdown.
It's a damn shame, and I've found myself missing those interactions greatly.
I feel the same, and it's very sad, even Axel went looking for other people to collab with and all the union from the beginning seems to have died, Tempus DLC seems more cohesive than the originals.

Jenma hands confirmed.

I'm watching Kiara, I can't believe what you guys did to me. I'm watching fucking Kiara, and I find her... cute, ugh.

I feel like shilling 2 views is a valuable part of what we do here. I mean I'm personally pretty burnt out on both Holo and Niji. I watch many more small corpo streamers now. But even then I find more enjoyment watching 2 views the majority of the time. And most of them I wouldn't have even known about if it wasn't for this thread.
I started watching Vtubers like two months after Luxiem came out and Nijisanji burned me out in less than two months, too much Twitter for me. HoloEN girls don't do many things that interest me, so it was hard to get into the culture until I started to find cool indies, but really when I started lurking in KF was when I found more good Vtubers to follow, now there are too many, and I can't watch them all.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I know Usui Clear (Ria-chan) is aware that a healthy part of her early growth came from /vt/ shilling her (though these days it doesn't matter much. She's firmly in 3view territory since JP twitter shilled her, to the point the JP space agency got her a press pass and kit. Was adorable when she showed it off on stream).

Then there's Onolumi. IIRC, she was a literal 0-1view until /vt/ started shilling her a year or so in. 4chan should pop out pretty hard in her metrics, and she can actually read the posts without having to paste everything into DeepL. She's more stable than Nazuna, though, so that's safe.

Dunno about any vtubers other than Phase Connect members who'd get outlier clicks from KF/TVA, though. Maybe Amiya, but I'm pretty sure /retro/ is bigger.
It probably helps that Onolumi is firmly shilled by /vrt/, one of the relatively sane generals so there shouldn't be an immediate sense of disgust when egosearching. Same goes for /tsunx/ and Amiya, come to think of it, but I don't know if she's aware of the large and very obvious 4ch following she acquired from there - Ami clearly was a weeaboo online when 4chan was at the peak of its influence but she's discreet so it can be hard to tell with her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Tsukino Mito just premiered with a cover and MV

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Okay. Let me introduce for you another 1-2 view vtuber. The first time I ran into her was when she was cosplaying Kson while Kson streaming her 3D debut.

She most often plays VR games and then streams her harp performance afterwards. Now she is doing just chatting stream(screen translator included)

And there is wating room for harp stream.

Also, last year at motherland I posted a small vsinger who posted a new cover every day and then every other day for two months (43 covers total in 2 months).
https://www.youtube.com/@mireia_Vsinger

Then she disappeared for a long time. But now she's back and streaming her singing on YouTube and some Japanese site (As far as I understand it is some kind of event from this site).
https://cp.awa.fm/livestreaming-lounge/essential/mireia_vsinger (site blocked for me without vpn)
Today's stream

and until April 13 she will also stream every day at the same time (20:30 JST).

ps. sorry for potential mistakes (English is not even my second, but my third language)

UberSoldat

I feel like shilling 2 views is a valuable part of what we do here. I mean I'm personally pretty burnt out on both Holo and Niji. I watch many more small corpo streamers now. But even then I find more enjoyment watching 2 views the majority of the time. And most of them I wouldn't have even known about if it wasn't for this thread.
Are we seeing a general decline in big corpo viewership because of how "safe" they feel? I've honestly noticed many of the big ones, in Niji at least, have lower CCV compared to a little while ago.

Jealous

Lurker
I don't even know how to shill mine other than cute girl play video games.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Are we seeing a general decline in big corpo viewership because of how "safe" they feel? I've honestly noticed many of the big ones, in Niji at least, have lower CCV compared to a little while ago.
On the EN side yeah. Big corpo on jp side is as strong as ever. A lot of people are just moving on with their life. getting back on their feet after 2 years of virus shit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Milord hot one’s challenge
Place your guesses on how long he will survive

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

AmpleChip

Ngl, the previous cohesion I once felt with the original Tempus boys has honestly felt like it's splintered greatly ever since Vesper's manhera event. The most noticeable of this being the weekly Tempus collabs they always had just went up in smoke, not to mention how much Altare and Vesper used to just collab and hang out in Hunt Showdown.
It's a damn shame, and I've found myself missing those interactions greatly.
Agree. Their interactions have not been the same after the Vespering. Something changed in the backstage.

No Name

I think it's a mix of people moving on + an even bigger pool to choose from, compared to when HoloEN/NijiEN first crashed onto the scene.
Could also be a good amount of weebs finally finishing up their Moon Rune training and just watching their true JP oshis now.

Milord hot one’s challenge
The fact you actually call him Milord is enough to make me sadmad.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
vtuber pregnant.PNG(Archive)
An indy vtuber named Oimori Uni announced a few hours ago that she is pregnant. It turns out that her husband is also a vtuber. And it turns out that they occasionally stream themselves having sex.
oh my.PNG
There is a non-zero percent chance that their child was conceived while they were fucking on stream.
1674960461560763.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Agree. Their interactions have not been the same after the Vespering. Something changed in the backstage.
I know it's a rrat. But it's very telling that the only consistent collabs, like real collabs Vesper has had have been with Magni.

Or his Oshi Kronii, he's out there making his midnight creep yeah:whatastory:

kukkia

Early Adopter
This chart isn’t fully up to date, but both HoloEN and NijiEN had a drop off starting around the second half of 2022.

2677391B-5AE1-4798-84CF-2FEB1301EADB.png

I wouldn’t necessarily call vtubing a “fad” but it is a form of entertainment and like all forms of entertainment it will have its ups and downs. Maybe over on the EN side we’re on a downswing, or maybe it’s just due to there being so many options these days. Probably a combination of both.

Personal opinion time: I will say that as a fan of vtubers since around 2020 it does feel like some of the buzz around them has died down a bit. Like even though I’m not a big Hololive fan anymore, I will admit that the energy around Hololive and HoloEN back then was something else. They have a huge fanbase now (and HoloJP has done the best in terms of CCV) but it does feel like from an EN perspective a bit of the excitement is gone. Like vtubing is no longer the next big thing, it’s just a big thing.

Anyways, at least for Niji revenue per vtuber remained steady or increased during that period, going off of their IR reports, and I’d imagine it is the same for Hololive. So it may just be that the more general, casual fans who don’t spend much are slightly declining or going elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom