"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
He fucking did it again
Idk if it's the same one, but one of the person's doing this kind of of AI generated art for pippa and panko shared their mega folder with all their creations and the name of the files shows that they literally use 12-years-old as a prompt. Fucking sick

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
(Archive)
An indy vtuber named Oimori Uni announced a few hours ago that she is pregnant. It turns out that her husband is also a vtuber. And it turns out that they occasionally stream themselves having sex.

There is a non-zero percent chance that their child was conceived while they were fucking on stream.
View attachment 19175
“Ah you think Vtubing is your ally? You merely adopted the Vtubing. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the 3D until I was already an adult, by then it was nothing to me but pig disgusting!”

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
An indy vtuber named Oimori Uni announced a few hours ago that she is pregnant. It turns out that her husband is also a vtuber.

Can anyone confirm that these are native Japanese people? I know that it seems obvious, but I'd like to know for certain, because reasons.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The fact you actually call him Milord is enough to make me sadmad.
Why? it’s his nickname. It’s like saying “Tenchou” for Kiara

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Idk if it's the same one, but one of the person's doing this kind of of AI generated art for pippa and panko shared their mega folder with all their creations and the name of the files shows that they literally use 12-years-old as a prompt. Fucking sick
not saying it's not sick but there are reasons beyond getting off on kids to specify a younger age to do with how ai's scrape results.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Imakuni's (or "Kuni" as her vtuber is known as) debut is starting.

15 hour debut stream. Is this a new record? Note that this stream length is not unusual for her.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Tenchou -> Japanese = endearing, quirky
Milord -> English = brown-nosing, degenerate

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Regis obviously tried to touch Vesper's spear and refused to believe it's for slaying poon only.

No Name

Imma be honest, I just imagined you sitting there at home, nothing to do, living your little life, not bothering anyone.
Then all of a sudden, a flash, your phone hums to life, a NOTIFICATION! Vox Akuma is going online!
A energized little Nolan springs up, puts on his jester outfit and dashes to the computer to tell all his inmates about "Milords" stream.

The brain works in mysterious ways.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Geoguessr battle between AZKi, Koyori and Kanata in 2hours (23 JST)

That AZKi doya face from the thumbnail is there to steal hearts. She won all the rounds up to now. Also before this stream Koyori played Touhou Perfect Cherry Blossom (started with Lunatic and got yeeted by Letty, cleared normal but not 1cc).

AZKi is also doing this treatment to Kanata and Koyori, at one point saying "this looks like a Northern place" and immediately going to Okinawa/Kyushu in the Southwest.

Hinaano being cultured, starring Hanabusa Lisa.

She also took lots of shota pictures during her MH Rise playthrough ignoring comments and policeman smilies.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Milord hot one’s challenge
Place your guesses on how long he will survive

He capped a donothon at under six hours, I don't think he can go the distance. :pathetic:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It probably helps that Onolumi is firmly shilled by /vrt/, one of the relatively sane generals so there shouldn't be an immediate sense of disgust when egosearching.

I landed in Onolumi's channel by looking up warcraft 2 videos. Then I saw that she had played the original Blood and HM&M, of all games.

niggaphil

View attachment 19172(Archive)
An indy vtuber named Oimori Uni announced a few hours ago that she is pregnant. It turns out that her husband is also a vtuber. And it turns out that they occasionally stream themselves having sex.
View attachment 19173
There is a non-zero percent chance that their child was conceived while they were fucking on stream.
View attachment 19175
Okay, now this is very interesting. Although Melody is the first Vtuber (correct me if I am wrong) in Adult industry, I dont think she had ever gave a blowjob or what to another person?

Now it gives me an idea to establish a company called VBrazzers :smugpipi:

FFS, don't you feel gay when calling Vox "Milord“? Unless you are super gay, then ignore what I say

UberSoldat

Okay, now this is very interesting. Although Melody is the first Vtuber (correct me if I am wrong) in Adult industry, I dont think she had ever gave a blowjob or what to another person?
She did, pre-Melody

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Her hands are nice, very feminine.

... and now i realize that's something a serial killer would say.
Ahem.
To set the mood:

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

The fact you actually call him Milord is enough to make me sadmad.
FFS, don't you feel gay when calling Vox "Milord“? Unless you are super gay, then ignore what I say
Never forget that he declared to the Homeland thread that he is a bisexual - just to make this even worse. You just know what kind of gay shit went down.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Now it gives me an idea to establish a company called VBrazzers :smugpipi:
Melody is the first but yeah she hasn't done anything with anyone else. There's quite a few "Coom tubers" now though if someone was interested in a list I would suggest checking the. Projeket Melody general on /aco/ :coomer:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
610B4284-D763-4F2F-AA38-A1196EE68109.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom