"My foot's still cramped, I had to stretch my foot thumb, no the foot thumb! Foot thumb...! What do you call that th... big toe? OK..."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I'll admit my knowledge of Indonesia is not amazing, but how much of a risk is there of them being beheaded or stoned to death for being absolutely haram?
Nothing, they live in Jakarta and not Aceh that actually has Sharia Law since they have the autonomy to do so (part of the peace deal Jakarta made with the GAM separatist years ago). Besides, they're quite rich, and you know laws don't apply to the rich

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I'll admit my knowledge of Indonesia is not amazing, but how much of a risk is there of them being beheaded or stoned to death for being absolutely haram?
Just don't live in Aceh province and you're good to go

I don't actually understand how typhoons could cause this anymore, like how can Elira travel to Japan from Canada but Pomu and Finana can't from the states?

Like there's just not a real good explanation why one of the 3 could get there but the others couldn't ends up making it sound like some prepwork just didn't get done on Nijis side with the models or something.
The whole foreign branch program mess is beyond me because I first thought they'd already secured each livers' attendance, it just reeks of unprofessionalism and what pissed me off is that they kept going back-n-forth with the whole thing (ultimately ending up with this final roster).
I expected them to already come up with a countermeasure WAY BEFORE the event gets announced with all the participating livers, even if the typhoon™ became the main factor of all the cancellations they could at least have one-two plan prepped that isn't a half-assed bandaids
I think it's nice that they managed to keep some of them although some have to move to pre-recorded footage, shit to know that they're stuck with bad luck weather, doesn't make any critics less valid 'cause again they should've been more thorough with the anticipation in case something like this happened.

The whole finana stuff is uncalled for though, she should've put a full stop after saying her disappointment. Pretty sure some people are already seething at her for making it seems like she's throwing elira under the bus

From what I can find, Indonesia actually has really low crime rates. Might just be that crimes by certain groups don't get reported, or they lied about the official numbers, though.
You just answered your own question 😉
There's a reason why certain recent police homicide case gets major coverage that lasts for weeks and even months, and why corruption is a pretty big issue in the country

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I have so many Kronii questions. But most importantly, why would she schedule the sandwich stream for the same night as her Wisdom teeth removal? I swear to god she does this on purpose sometimes. I've membered her from the very start, and it's just so repetitive how she does this at times. She schedules things to get peoples hopes up, and then conveniently gets to bail cuz stuff comes up. Stuff she knew was coming up... And then people call her out on it, and we get member streams every other month about how she'll "do better next time."

But she never actually changes lol. 😮‍💨
======

Onwards to other things than.

Botan visit's Burger King to try the Diablo cross-over burger. She said it was pretty tasty!

But also in Botan news, she missed her hospital visit yesterday. Woman please stay healthy.😭

======
Also in news I think most people won't care about, apparently Zentreya had ANOTHER break down on stream today? And they're so tired of all the hate on their new model that "she" is gonna go back to her old one and hope people stop bitching? I only know about this tangentially because of Froot.

======

Wrapping this post up with bratty French sister's schedule.

FdtdaMcX0AIz3wH

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Regarding the Nijifes thing, at the start I did find it surprising that Anycolor supposedly managed to find a way to get ALL of their foreign talents into Japan, and they announced it really early too, making it seemed like they were really confident of it happening.

I have also saw people throwing shades on Cover they struggle to even get 4 people into Japan while Anycolor is able to do it for a much larger quantity of people.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
If you happen to be curious about that 3D spooky story anthology Niji posted, the dedicated Kuzuha translator translated his entire segment, so you can give that a look.

Regarding the Nijifes thing, at the start I did find it surprising that Anycolor supposedly managed to find a way to get ALL of their foreign talents into Japan, and they announced it really early too, making it seemed like they were really confident of it happening.

I have also saw people throwing shades on Cover they struggle to even get 4 people into Japan while Anycolor is able to do it for a much larger quantity of people.
Weren't both of these things at fairly different points of Japan's gaijin/Covid lockdown? That just sounds like tribalfaggotry. It does honestly really suck to see Pomu and Finana can't go, you kinda can't help but wonder what the fuck could Hana and Elira do by themselves. Really hope that the management can sort something out for the near future, or at least make it up to them, otherwise it's definitely gonna feel like a clown moment.

Burnt Fish

Onwards to other things than.

Botan visit's Burger King to try the Diablo cross-over burger. She said it was pretty tasty!

That burger might be the only appealing looking thing to come out of Diablo immortal, damn does that thing sound tasty.
1664437513197.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I don't actually understand how typhoons could cause this anymore, like how can Elira travel to Japan from Canada but Pomu and Finana can't from the states?

Like there's just not a real good explanation why one of the 3 could get there but the others couldn't ends up making it sound like some prepwork just didn't get done on Nijis side with the models or something.

Tangential to this though, Probably a poor messaging choice for Finana to drop a "I wouldn't want to perform without all of lazulight there" when one of her wavemates is doing exactly that.

Hard to say, several flights to Japan were cancelled due to the typhoon, some of the members may have had visa issues like Millie and Mysta, a lot of things could have happened.

Finana is just retarded, i'm sure she did not see the issue with what she wrote before sending her tweet.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Weren't both of these things at fairly different points of Japan's gaijin/Covid lockdown? That just sounds like tribalfaggotry.
I won't deny that it is tribalfaggotry.

Though when you said "fairly different points of Japan's gaijin/Covid lockdown", are you comparing between Holofes and Nijifes? If yes, then that's not really what I meant. It was more to the fact that after Holofes, Cover apparently tried very hard (or didn't bother trying, depending on who you ask) and still couldn't manage to bring any EN talent to Japan for over half a year, and then on August Anycolor just came out and casually announced that they will bring many of their foreign livers to Japan.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Can't believe Irys is collabing with other males before tempus. smh
deepL: [IRyS] Diva attack! Top class Japanese skills! Good at wrestling...? #Iris Tama: Talking Battle! Inuyama Tamaki

it's nice to see she's making connections outside of hololive. i wonder who initiated it or how they met to set this up? hope to see some good clips come out of this

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Tangential to this though, Probably a poor messaging choice for Finana to drop a "I wouldn't want to perform without all of lazulight there" when one of her wavemates is doing exactly that.

Damn, throwing shade. The fish hates Elira confirmed.

On a serious note though, I'm of two minds about it. On one hand, it's a huge opportunity for Elira and I'd probably do the same if given the chance. But at the same time, I'd also feel bad for my genmates. Who knows how much is in her control though? Anycolor could be pushing her to go alone for all we know.

No live 3D Diamond City lights hits me right in the kokoro though :(

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Proofreading is good. I think some vtubers forget it's their career connected to their socials, and forget to give a little bit of thought to what they put on them, or how they want things to be read. I think I said it before, but throwing the message to a coworker or manager for a once-over isn't a bad idea.

Well, I hope Elira and Hana have a good time with their 3D's, and the other Niji members have a good time with it also

vestars20

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Seems like 2K opened up to Hololive. After Fauna playing Civilization this week Cover got XCOM perms according to Vesper's latest FTL stream. Prepare for the salt when they miss 99% shots.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know that feeling man. I felt the same when Sara Nagare played Fallout New Vegas. In my head, I was reeing whenever she didn't do the same meticulous things I would do in a playthrough, even though it is her playthrough and she can do whatever she wants, and it is her stream. We just gotta deal with that feeling.

For me it's less not playing the same way I do and more completely failing to pick up on gameplay queues, mechanics, or whining about the game in some way when it's their own fault either through complete mechanical ignorance or incompetence. Axel playing Hitman, I don't give a shit if he wants to Rambo the entire stage and just shoot everyone from start to finish, I've 100% all three World of Assassination titles and would be lying if I said I didn't do the same multiple times, but him walking around the Miami stage in the Kronstadt penthouse just going room to room in a loop looking for a crowbar because it's one of the two options for cracking open locked doors and he apparently believes there should be one just laying around somewhere extremely nearby and not just looking for another route instead when there's at least 3 other exits and just acting confused that the answer isn't handed to him, though he would eventually realize he wasn't bamboozled by being told to shoot the door, he just needed a shotgun instead of a pistol. Pomu playing basically any MGS, yelling at Snake for doing something when she's just fumbling the controls and laughing about not knowing what the buttons are when she hasn't tried them or looked at the menu, even forgetting the buttons to aim and shoot within 3 minutes of being told them.

I'm thankful for Fauna. She has the right amount of autism to pick up and understand games, and she might not be god tier but she's got the handle of things often enough. I can't think of anyone else at the moment because sapling brainrot and I need sleep. I've been up way later than I would normally because fucking powerwash simulator

I have so many Kronii questions. But most importantly, why would she schedule the sandwich stream for the same night as her Wisdom teeth removal? I swear to god she does this on purpose sometimes. I've membered her from the very start, and it's just so repetitive how she does this at times. She schedules things to get peoples hopes up, and then conveniently gets to bail cuz stuff comes up. Stuff she knew was coming up... And then people call her out on it, and we get member streams every other month about how she'll "do better next time."

But she never actually changes lol.

Canadian asian women lmao

SoundWave Superior

Also in news I think most people won't care about, apparently Zentreya had ANOTHER break down on stream today? And they're so tired of all the hate on their new model that "she" is gonna go back to her old one and hope people stop bitching? I only know about this tangentially because of Froot.
So it's more than just her model apparently people telling him he doesn't fit in Vshojo and stuff.
God i just sat listening to Zen i need hag healing asap

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
2022-09-29 08_32_15-Sigma Neko Mindset _ Hololive - Brave.png

Pulled from a reddit meme, so I don't know the actual source. 26 counts as a hag, right?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 1487

Pulled from a reddit meme, so I don't know the actual source. 26 counts as a hag, right?
Stop coping, 26 is barely past the 'menhera maiden' stage. You can't talk seriously about hagdom until their age begins with number 3, at the very least.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 150-200

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Korone cannot use her fluffball model often [post]

Hakos Baelz roommate picture [post], thread goes on about bodyweight of girls. Polka was able to skydive, so her weight is not bad [post]

HACHI's concert notes [post]

Bae forgot about her planned Minecraft stream. Also a list of oversleeping times [post]

Nijisanji official channel is showing a 3D movie [post]

Cottontail is transitioning to OnlyFans [post]

notAzki group scheduled an additional concert on January 28 2023 at the Zepp DiverCity [post]

Niji News by Pomu Rainpuff [post]

From this point on, liveposting dog-fucking movie with Pippa and Lumi. Beware! [post]

Next round of Holo Worms tourney, commentators are Mori and Ame [post]. Liveposting start round here [post]

Nanashi Mumei celebrates (?) her birthday with a normal stream [post]

Kronii's worm is dresses as unicorn, with an image [post]

Pippa posts health stats again, stress is high. Rekeita Law wtfs [post]

Magni stream has TachibanaMusic, RinTan pop-up [post]. Quick explanation [post]. More details [post]

Comically overpriced Bae computer [post]

Big Gartic Phone collab of Hololive EN, ID, Holostars JP, Tempus [post]

Tsukino Mito Birthday Totsumachi stream [post], details on that [post]

Several pages of disjointed discussion on Futakuchi Mana, starting with her Tachibana music drama

About Tachibana-Futakuchi Mana issue [post]
Lisa follows her [post]
She is considered to as a time-bomb for drama [post]
Is she pro-Russia? Reddit thinks yes! [post]
She could've been successful if not her pipkin [post] and people surrounding her [post]

Vesper members stream 9/24/2022 details [post]

Ludwig talks about Youtube vs Twitch, vtubers, and about his browser extention [post]

Remilia of Phase-Connect goes to visit a doctor. People please change and wash your bedsheets! [post]

On Hololive book club, nothing specific yet [post]

Piko Park collab of Holo EN, Kronii subway obsession, thread derails into fast food discussion [post]

A lot of Amelia Watson's streams lately are collabs [post]

Noir Vesper's PL was using ET time zone, while Vesper uses PST [post]

Pekora on meeting ID girls [post]

Discussion on Pikamee design starts her [post]

Big Delutaya update by Koros Apogee [post]

Godzilla1984 Archive [post]. Check out his profile "About" section for archive setup!

Depressed Nousagi releases a video on Hololive Nijisanji English branches collabing,
after that we have another round of usual discussions - (China, but Vshoujo and ban was before Luxiem) [post]

Fake police interview invitation from old forum [post]. Laws on free speech in Europe [post]
Why is it so fast [post]? Maybe someone in politics trying to gain popularity [post]
Seems fake [post], more from that blog [post]. More on them [post], and more details about fakeness [post], and even more [post]

Canan (Noel roommate) had a nip-slip on her sexy ASMR stream [post]. It should be posted on sukebi version of nyaa [post], without sause lol.

Tamaki copyright striked the clip of MeAqua [post]. The rules of NoriPro on clipping is in effect.

Game permission run-down on Atlus and Hololive. Also Kiara and NijiEN twitter interaction [post]

Magni collabs with Altare, Shoto and Girl_DM [post]

Azehara talks about some topics above and posts a video of Kiru The Vampire Vtuber,
girl who was featured on Pippa's Audition stream and seems to be improving [post]

Regis Altare is playing with Alban Knox off stream, surviving Zomboid [post]

Pippa dancing shorts with Wonders.AI 3D model [post]

Filian streams on Youtube [post]

Pippa attending AI Matsuiri using Wonders.AI model [post], and some screengrabs [post]
Live posting, Q&A cringe and thread people being cringe themselfs go for some time

Godzilla1984 again saves the day. Well, he saves the video [post]

Faceless Waifu reports on ID convention adventures [post]. More details, pic of Kobo on IRL screen [post]

Godzilla1984 shares archive, and MEGA is sus [post]

Kazuma recommends gofile.io [post]

Blessed pics of Bonnivier Pranaja [post], ID weebs are into hunky men [post]

Rezza talks about his experience with local events, about Kobo cosplayers and Kobo herself [post].
Kobo made it big in ID, unitying normies and weebs in her fandom [post]

Regular check on Artemis of the Deep, stil in stagnation [post]

Kronii's level of twisted perversion is rising, she seeks advanced sub experience [post].
Her schedule mentiones blender activity, but more importantly we finally getting to the top of Sana Tower in Minecraft [post]

Selen membership notes, end of September. Hair salon adventure [post].
This brings on discussion about Youtube discoverability of small corpos and indies [post], a battle against an algo [post]

Blue kusogaki takes over the market, which one? [post]

Roberu hosting birthday stream, ueshama was invited! He does indeed keep winning [post]

Takodachi is here, and he is bringing a new hagtuber (ClioAite, playing Europa Universalis IV) to light [post]. Some details on her [post]

rye_project irl stream wearing maid dress, links are here [post], requested by Takodachi on the same page they joined [post]

Mysta of Nijisanji EN got into trouble with Genshin Impact players [post], documented by Kuri Rinji | VTuber & Fan Cringe/Drama on twitter

Kobo talked about anxiety attack in Among Us collab and about meet and greet [post]

"I think Ame should start a new series where she demands that teamates follow a strict diet and exercise regime..." [post]

Holo collab in Rust with team battle, JP A vs. JP B vs. ID [post]. EN is not really playing 3rd season beyond one-offs [post]

3D Pippa Ram Ranch, edited video [post]

Kobo reads Arabic prayer donation. Burnt Fish being sassy about "no islamic sticker" [post]. And so, muslim cloth Peko is introduced [post]!

Koe praises Ironmouse [post], Ironmouse reacts [post]

Takane Lui animation is used for other forum, "Is it fixed yet?" [post]. Author of the masterpiece is here, Clem the Gem [post]!
Null appreciates the animation [post]

More news from other forum, reconfiguring things [post]

Nekomata Okayu of Hololive Gamers will get new 3D outfit for her 1st Live [post]

Judge Magni is on, discussions moves to liveposting [post]

On Pippa's first born bias [post], on Pippa song selection [post], conversation is on menheras and streams of Phase Connect

Punished Lia art [post], she feels like she is not doing enough [post]

Ina and Bae drawing collab [post]. Notes on the collab, Mandela effect on pikachu tail [post]

More on Holomeet and conventions, and Rust [post]. Nijisanji booths in ID, and again about Nijifes and typhoon [post]

Tumblr introducs Community Labels, people are hopeful [post]

Hololive's Alumni Tsukumo Sana's members getting 1-st year badges [post].
If Sana is no longer working, who gets the money [post]?
Yaezawa Natori membership is still open much later afterher graduation [post]

Mechwarrior Online post [post]

A scientific review about depression not being caused by chemical inbalance, the most relevant post
Also, antis allegedly work for Steam gift cards, with vt and Discord screenshots [post]

Personal experience with anti-depressants number 1 [post], and number 2 [post]
also highlinght of Pippa and Lumi Love on a leash dog movie watchalong in the first one

About possible post-graduation uber-denial - splicing audio of a talent to produce new content [post].
There apparently was something to that effect, Pekoboard able to make new Pekorap [post]

Millie Parfait posts leetspeak on twitter [post], translation [post], more messages and translations [post]

Deleted tweet about NijiFes, appears to have at least one event pre-recorded [post]

More psychology talk and shout-out to KeePass, password manager [post]

Magni Dezmond gets questions for #JudgeMagni on twitter, meanwhile Kronii gets videos of people drinking blended subways
Also, music for JudgeMagni was produced by Tachibana Music [post]

A lot of posts going in circles - old forum is up/down, use tor etc [post]. A lesson in history of the old thread [post]

Fulgur Ovid have GPU problems during one of the FFXIV stream collabs [post]

thhrang reveals his identity after being backed in a corner by Reticule! Also, a Null post from the other forum, Sep 27 2022 [post]

Nyatsuki and Kiyora are graduating VirtuaReal, DeepL translation of their announcements [post]

Gura nendroid merch delivery report for reference. Order date: 8/5/21, email about sending it out Sep 27 2022 [post]
Another merchandise report, this time for Indonesia Hololive talents. Merch is good, but demand is too high [post]

Roberu winning clip, with personal messages from 3 big names [post]

Aliepheese shares his worries about Lia mental health [post]

...Pulled from a reddit meme, so I don't know the actual source. 26 counts as a hag, right?

Also, here is the eyes and expressions snippet from Niji girls. Enna brings up asian eyes and difficulty of proper tracking.

Also also, Selen guerrila stream!

• She's using different set-up, so sound is scuffed.
  • She is going in place of Vox, and her text once was "Hello, I'm Selen from UK"! Seems like a lot of last minute changes.
  • Asks everyone to wait untill 6th for more info. Says if she talks about it now, she will get in trouble.
  • Fuck, I was away for a minute, maybe missed something. She is trying to fix the mic.
  • Talking about random shit, like waiting for more Cyberpunk fixes. She never played Witcher and Nier.
  • Invites everyone to Nijifes, says she will appear twice.
  • And this is it!

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom