"I have never seen so many titties in my whole life; Someone also stripped with their underwear and, I get to see her coochie, like two coochies, and I was comparing it from... my coochie!"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I think a lot of the reasons they gave are pretty petty to list out when the real reason was she was difficult for anyone to work with.
You know as well as I do that if they'd put out "She was difficult to work with" as their reason, people would be shouting from the rooftops, "What do you mean she was difficult to work with? What rules did she break? Why are they being vague?"

Alchemyth

I hope she goes full retard and leaks Elira's discord logs. All-out war 2.0.

Kalion

:)
The termination announcement sounds like an angry boss yelling "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!"

Limkin

When the other talents aren't exactly upset - or, in Meloco's case, more upset that she didn't get to do the things she thought she could plan with her, you know you've royally fucked up. In the end, though, she really didn't fit in with corpo culture.

Interesting how Anycolor throwing out their laundry list of reasons made us more or less turn against her though. No judgement about that, just an observation.
I can't imagine a shitstorm if they said something that was complete and total bs with no spinkles of truth and have other talents again call them out on this for two big things in a row. I am still waiting on the whole "was spreading misinformation and defamation against other livers" thing though, unless she did it in japanese side of the internet and we would never know it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Interesting how Anycolor throwing out their laundry list of reasons made us more or less turn against her though. No judgement about that, just an observation.
I kinda disagree with that. I think people here are not bias towards zaion or nijisanji. We all knew from the beginning of her suspension that she did some big fuck ups as a talent from a big corpo like niji. So the statement just confirmed that she didnt had her place here

soap suds

I'm wondering about her own view on the matter because I can't explain to myself is she actually expected it to go like that and made infractions knowing it, or if she simply couldn't control herself well enough. Either way, can anybody summarise what Kotoka said about her (or tell me where it has been summed up, since I can't find it)?
Either way yeah, she clearly does not belong in a professional company, I just hope she can mantain her place as a good indie, since I really like her energy.
She basically said that Xsoleil, and others, tried to talk with Zaion, sometimes even fought, about her mistakes/behavior. The way Kotoka said this leads me to believe that Zaion wanted special treatment of some kind because when she mentioned them fighting she said that Zaion and them fought over things "that she wished to be granted upon herself" but I'm not sure. She kind of reiterates that they, Xsoliel mainly I'm guessing, tried their best to explain to her that if she doesn't behave herself, then consequences will happen. She personally doesn't know everything, but based on what she does knows, she doesn't agree with what Zaion did.

She goes on to say how she saw Zaion as a friend and how Zaion said she felt the closest to Kotoka. Because of that bond, she believed in Zaion, but feels disappointed now because of everything. She mainly feels disappointed that she couldn't do better. She also says the whole thing about not being able to wish Zaion good luck with her future right now. Maybe in the future, but not right now. Then she goes on about how Xsoleil will continue as they are and how she wants to do more group collabs.

She mentions time and time again how they can't really say much beyond the announcement, but at the end makes a point to mention how Anycolor is their management and how they're there for them...

Gorilla Drip

She basically said that Xsoleil, and others, tried to talk with Zaion, sometimes even fought, about her mistakes/behavior. The way Kotoka said this leads me to believe that Zaion wanted special treatment of some kind because when she mentioned them fighting she said that Zaion and them fought over things "that she wished to be granted upon herself" but I'm not sure. She kind of reiterates that they, Xsoliel mainly I'm guessing, tried their best to explain to her that if she doesn't behave herself, then consequences will happen. She personally doesn't know everything, but based on what she does knows, she doesn't agree with what Zaion did.

She goes on to say how she saw Zaion as a friend and how Zaion said she felt the closest to Kotoka. Because of that bond, she believed in Zaion, but feels disappointed now because of everything. She mainly feels disappointed that she couldn't do better. She also says the whole thing about not being able to wish Zaion good luck with her future right now. Maybe in the future, but not right now. Then she goes on about how Xsoleil will continue as they are and how she wants to do more group collabs.

She mentions time and time again how they can't really say much beyond the announcement, but at the end makes a point to mention how Anycolor is their management and how they're there for them...
Thank you. Yeah I can see why people are getting so upset with her. She clearly created problems in the company because she doesn't fit in that kind of workplace. Personally, I don't mind that, I'm not a big fan of strict management, especially in the vtuber sphere (always tried following the most authentic livers possible), but from Kotoka's POV it surely created a lot of issues for her and probably broke their friendship too. Still, wonder if Zaion intends to share something and explain her view on the situation, I still think there's some pieces missing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You know as well as I do that if they'd put out "She was difficult to work with" as their reason, people would be shouting from the rooftops, "What do you mean she was difficult to work with? What rules did she break? Why are they being vague?"
Yes, which is why I said that in the sentence you cut out right after the one you quoted.
but I guess they really did not want anyone to question them.
:ponrys:

I kinda disagree with that. I think people here are not bias towards zaion or nijisanji. We all knew from the beginning of her suspension that she did some big fuck ups as a talent from a big corpo like niji. So the statement just confirmed that she didnt had her place here
Yeah. People are taking this at face-value exactly because her fuckups have been very public, thusfar. Some of the reasons listed in the termination notice were even ones expected to cause the initial suspension (talking about emulation, for example). That, combined with her genmate's reactions, paint a pretty obvious picture. It was easy to tell she was playing far too fast and loose, even as an outsider.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
zaiongrad.PNG

from the VT sticky, big if true.

Limkin

Who wants to bet the "privileged" part was because of the fucking Genshin and her being a sponsored streamer for this game. It's like with ROMs, she probably had her own clear reason why she should be permitted to stream it on PL account, and they didn't give her reasons she found satisfactory, so she just went "fuck it I know I am right" regardless of what management and other talents tried to explain to her. So, again, not necessarily a bad person, just stupid and not fitted for corporate environment. You could be a good friend and a bad coworker, this aren't mutually exclusive things

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well, that's a shame. Although Kotoka is the only one I've actually watched from Soleil.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
i doubt she will leak it. Nijisanji gonna have a lawsuit with her if she dared to. The best she could do is to shit talk her former genmates and nijisanji in discord
It would be damn good milk, though. Most entertaining thing we've seen in a while.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Not surprising. I'll wait before adding my uninformed takes.

Other replies below.

Here's some long clip from VSpo starring AI Novelist usage for fanfiction purposes with tons of Hinano, Lisa, and Mimitaya's laughter. Discover two fujos reliving their past (roleplay chat mod and fanfic writer).

Now I want to know more about the AI - how long it's been around, what it was trained on, etc. Lisa said she had a subscription. How often must she use it to justify that to herself lol.

I've been watching Vespers playthrough of VA-11Hall-A (still live right now) so far, but the fact that he only reads about 60% of the lines out loud forces me to either read everything myself too or the stream is kinda unwatchable as it's impossible to follow the conversations.

Is there any playthough from anyone who reads 100% of the lines?
Reine:

Remi has insisted that English is her first language and I have seen people say that in some Malaysian area this can be the case (no idea). Does this suggest anything else about her in particular?
Rie mentioned Chinese being her and Remi's "mother tongue" on an early collab, though they mentioned mainly speaking different dialects. Think this should be the right timestamp.

Taking Remi at face value suggests that her parents received schooling in English, probably from a Catholic or missionary school, and spoke primarily English at home when raising Remi. Many purebred Malaysian Chinese are like this.

As for the collab, Rie says that Chinese is her and Remi's mother tongue, then Remi insists that they use Mandarin because they'd otherwise speak different dialects of Chinese. Remi also insists that English is her mother tongue and they proceed. Rie speaks Mandarin better than Remi does, but I can't tell if Remi's "idk Mandarin abloobloo" and accent comes from her baby voice shtick or actual lack of practice. Remi understands Rie fine and has a little trouble finding words, but not too much.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I hope she goes full retard and leaks Elira's discord logs. All-out war 2.0.
What's her beef with Elira? I must have missed that.

Limkin

It would be damn good milk, though. Most entertaining thing we've seen in a while.
The real shit and holy grail is Ethyria's private group chat, not the branch's server, everything else pales in comparison. They admitted it on stream it went so bad they had to nuke it to make sure no one ever saw anything in it. Multiple times. And they still come back to it and post more. Bitches were literally posting nude selfies there, they clearly had no filter to what was said in it

Bug Eater

Who wants to bet the "privileged" part was because of the fucking Genshin and her being a sponsored streamer for this game. It's like with ROMs, she probably had her own clear reason why she should be permitted to stream it on PL account, and they didn't give her reasons she found satisfactory, so she just went "fuck it I know I am right" regardless of what management and other talents tried to explain to her. So, again, not necessarily a bad person, just stupid and not fitted for corporate environment
Yeah, I think she had a real problem with letting go of that stuff - for instance she must've known that using an old account for her FF14 stream (the last thing she did before her suspension) would get her in trouble. Even more so if she apparently also lied about it to her audience, coworkers, and management. Really seems like 95% of the issues that led to her termination were completely avoidable.

Nabeshin

Can someone give me a rundown on the entire nijisanji clique thing? There's a lot of spread info about it and I don't know what to search properly

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom