"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Huh so Erina wasnt aware of her nsfw arttag until recently when phase girls showed her how to turn safe mode off. Shes such a pure soul normie i like her so much!

Edit: @Titanosaurus YOUR OSHI CALLED OUT FOR BEING SHORTY SHORT GNOME STUMP HALFLING SHORT

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mmm, when did they add candy coating to the antipsychotics?
Ever since they banned lacing the cafeteria food and they had to make the pills palatable again...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My :shiinastare: can never be contained, my :shiinastare: is endless. But she's not gone, she's just in a different place and probably not streaming. She might sneak in a few though on her laptop🌈 and there's always discord and twitter.... but it's okay, I have my Shiina methadone to help me through the withdrawals.

Your suffering amuses me greatly.

Early Adopter
Huh so Erina wasnt aware of her nsfw arttag until recently when phase girls showed her how to turn safe mode off. Shes such a pure soul normie i like her so much!

Edit: @Titanosaurus YOUR OSHI CALLED OUT FOR BEING SHORTY SHORT GNOME STUMP HALFLING SHORT
"BITCH!!!" - Erina to her sister for refusing to order McDonalds

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia going to do another dive into Sonic autism, this time with "Tails Gets Trolled"

Should be good content, her previous Sonic dives have been quite entertaining.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

NANA SING! If only she played competitive games less...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
ami_think.png

By Amiya Aranha

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Nene & Kiara are playing Geoguessr Together

Also Honma Himawari is playing 60 Seconds!

(Jesus I haven’t seen this game in forever)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
KFP Employees seem like they are more parasocial than Saplings tbh. I may just be retarded, but I think most of the 'uuuu mommy' memes are ironic like the suipiss memes, but KFP Employees, at least from the ones I see on Twitter, are next-level parasocial. I cannot even begin to describe the shit I see from KFP employees on Twitter. Literal mental breakdowns on how much they love her. Appreciation posts on how they would have literally killed themselves if not for Kiara. Imagine Kindred thirstsperging, but for Kiara, and more extreme.

I'll begin my furious venture into stalking these KFP accounts after I get home from work because it's actually interesting to see KFP Employees being a tad more 'unique' as a fanbase, for better or worse. I mean, the fact that Kiara is extremely parasocial herself kinda contributes to that, but that being said... chumbuds are still the worst.
while I am not an active member of the community, I lurk it a lot and enough that I do consider myself kinda KFP (I feel like I'm the orange woman news guy on this site).
So I'm interested to see what you, as presumably more of an outsider, think about this community (yes, it most certainly is very autistic and retarded but hey, at least I'm not a chumbud :guradumbl:

But she encourages retardation herself (I wish she wouldn't but shes a grown woman, I am not going to attempt to fix her)

Also Matsuri kissed all of EN apparently

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the time capitalist by @ZedGawr.jpg

Apparently she can keep getting away with it

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Haven't watched the monopoly stream everyone's been talking about, but it sounds like Kronii got her revenge for this.

EDIT:
Also, if you aren't caught up on the entire history of the internet, Sawa provides a concise summary:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For what kind of limp-dicked Takodachi do you take me for.
Aren't Takodachi invertebrates?

Expect more streams of Miko playing Mario games because Miko is going to be playing the Mario series this year. as for what games? Guessing it’s just going to be only the mainline entries and maybe the first 3 Paper Mario games.

I know Miko sandbags for comedy, but the use of savestates in these games still annoys me <_<
Matsuri is down bad for the short stack lol

Matsuri is down bad for anything with a pulse, and I'm not sure about the pulse requirement.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Now here's something no one would've predicted

Announced shortly at the end of today's collab, Oga also mentioned the collab will be done in the studio.
Will bae force the big man to taste every Australian's pride-- the vegemite? Or will they end up choosing an even weirder abomination? let the predictions fly!

edit: what in the world is going to happen on that stream

Bae didn't bring Vegemite since the stream expects hellish food and according to her "Vegemite is heavenly" (I agree). She brought the 2x spicy buldak noodle instead (what made Haachama puke on stream). Oga brought bitter melon juice since he thinks Bae hates bitter stuff.
Bae sounds like she's dying.
And of course the OL is stronger than both the demon and chaos. Anime doesn't lie.

Expect more streams of Miko playing Mario games because Miko is going to be playing the Mario series this year. as for what games? Guessing it’s just going to be only the mainline entries and maybe the first 3 Paper Mario games.

Would be interested to see the SMB2 stream and if she doesn't watch the demo play beforehand the reaction on getting her first "mushroom" will be great.
Matsuri is down bad for anything with a pulse, and I'm not sure about the pulse requirement.
She and Niji's Naraka should meet up really.

Nayuta cover song at 9PM JST if you need refresher after Bae's gagging sounds.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's take a moment to imagine you're Lia's mother. Your daughter gets this message from her work from a fan and shares it with you:

1673959494970.png

Her response of telling this person to take their meds is probably not surprising.

Tweet / Maro

I swear that Lia's mother is a saint for all the stuff that Lia makes her put up with, especially when she comes up with stream ideas like using her kitchen to make tarantula croquettes or filling the house with anime girl pussy perfume. Also pretty based, making sure to tell her daughter that a person's asshole is exit only

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The Final Phase
The Return of Don Kaburaki Roco
On Jan. 16, 2023, Nijisanji announced the debut of seven new girls into the ranks of their JP branch. Though not the centre focus of the key visual, the presence of Kaburaki Roco with her mostly unchanged physical appearance was by far the standout moment, as the name 鏑木ろこ surged to #1 Trending in Japan.

The wave debuts without a pre-established name or song - a first for the VTA era - though it's possible this may change shortly after. Full visuals of the members below.
nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-3.jpg

nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-4.jpg
Sisters with Ceres Fauna, who followed her on twitter.
nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-5.jpg

nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-6.jpg
Sisters with Petra Gurin and Hakui Koyori

nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-8.jpg
nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-7.jpg
nijisanji-new-livers-jan-16-2023-1.jpg
Sisters with Zaion LanZa.

Tying up the loose ends.
Shortly after her disappearance, the Twitter handle @/65_Kaburaki was found and, due to not being set to private, amassed about 600 followers. In November, two privated accounts @/kaburaki_rotty and @/kuramoti_meruto were found with an ominous 'Maiden Voyage' tag next to their name. It was unclear if these were hoax accounts or legitimate, or a mix of the two.

Today, the @/kaburaki_rotty account is unlocked with the phrase 'てんてんつ' as her name. This word is Japanese for 'Moving from place to place', which implies the account was used to either preserve a secondary username, or was used to transfer the compromised 65_kaburaki account handle to a fresh account (the current Kaburaki account was made this month, so it was 100% moved).

All accounts except Ishigami Nozomi were made on Oct. 24, 2022, implying that JP was supposed to have at least 6 people debut last year and they just added Nozomi in later.

And with that, the Kaburaki Saga is completed, and my four-month investigation and following the blood trail of VTA's every movement has finally come to an end. I'm not the best at info digging compared to other Kiwis or whatever colony this place considers itself to be, but Roco was my favourite VTA and it was a lot of fun working with JP friends to keep on top of what was essentially an accidental ARG of sorts.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just one gold moment from the Bettel Shinri Collab highly recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom