Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Not sure if it's new, but the different ending animation at the end of her stream is pretty neat too. Gotta love the FPS laugh dragon cabal, it genuinely feels like she puts 100% effort into making her streams better and supporting the community.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

:kaelalaugh:We come back to Wolf Quest.

Not sure if it's new, but the different ending animation at the end of her stream is pretty neat too. Gotta love the FPS laugh dragon cabal, it genuinely feels like she puts 100% effort into making her streams better and supporting the community.
It's a fan project for her birthday stream.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Both of which glow. Could try tho

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO: make torrents and just post magnet links. No need to host shit. No need to pay shit. As long as the files are in my pc anyone can download and share them. Cool magnet links easy to embed into posts.
You could try gofile. There is a way to create a private torrent in qBitorrent.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
There is a way to create a private torrent in qBitorrent.
I use tixati :annoyedpippa:
Thanks for the tip tho, i owe you heart reactions for a month

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Both of which glow. Could try tho

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO: make torrents and just post magnet links. No need to host shit. No need to pay shit. As long as the files are in my pc anyone can download and share them. Cool magnet links easy to embed into posts.

You could try gofile. There is a way to create a private torrent in qBitorrent.
From the torrent thread:
Complete guide on blocking peers and trackers from your torrents!

If you use qbittorrent all you need to do is make a text file, save it as .dat and place one ip per line. You can also put ranges for ex. 0.0.0.0-1.1.1.1

You can get lists of IPs from sites like https://www.iblocklist.com/lists?category=organizations to block entire ISPs or countries as well as US government IPs.

My personal list that blocks all of India, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:49e67b141cabf998abb50668aa3a93ecb35ad734&dn=block3.dat&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

>Why ban IPs?
Does not stop technologically inclined people from being able to tell you are seeding but allows you to prevent trackers from those IPs from connecting and prevents blocked IPs from eating your bandwidth. Stop those pesky pajeets from leaching!
>HURRR BUT THEY JUST USE VPNS
A majority of internet users do not use vpns or proxies. This is effortless and does a great job at blocking the majority of (whoever you are trying to block)

These lists can also be used on a router level, and you can just block traffic from any of the IPs on the list.

>Tracker Blacklist
This github project also has a list of good trackers to use.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Idol's up to something.

Interesting.

Corpo managers can make you take a break, or help out if you are lucky (someone was talking about how manager got their thumbnail work for a day and how they were grateful for that). If your genmates are helpful, you can take care of each other. Someone in NijiEN (back when they were few people) was talking how with small numbers they were constantly worried that there will be time with no NijiEN streaming, so all members were working really hard. With new waves that pressure went away. At the debut Myth girls helped each other a lot - art for debut, animating stuff, editing etc. Phase Connect no doubt has it's own share of stories when girls helped out each other.

Group of people can be a pain, but also can be a huge help - a lot of indies apply to corpo position with that hope.
Kronii has mixed songs. Calli and Ina have provided art to help with another girl's projects. Often they can help by providing backup vocals to your songs. Overall its just nice to have other people around you can possibly delegate minor parts of a project. Less shit you have to deal with by yourself. Additionally moral support and having a close emotional safety net to fall back on and vent to also does wonders. Shit like art is probably the once thing that helps out the most as it would either take time or extra money to commission shit. The Niji girls have also commented that Petra has worked on some of the overlays they used when they debuted.

I want to kill la kill myself
:depressedtako:
:whatastory:Time to find someone else to watch until she stops playing the shit you hate.

If more stuff like this becomes a reality, I think FlaVR has officially been taken too far:

Oh, they are back. They had gone radio silent after someone on /vt/ accused him of being a sex pest or something. Don't really care but he had a pretty cool debut and he seemed quite experienced in streaming.

Clip tax:
Race swapped Pippa

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

It's a fan project for her birthday stream.

7:11:37 for her reaction

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
:whatastory:Time to find someone else to watch until she stops playing the shit you hate.
For what kind of limp-dicked Takodachi do you take me for.
I''ll still listen to the stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh, they are back. They had gone radio silent after someone on /vt/ accused him of being a sex pest or something. Don't really care but he had a pretty cool debut and he seemed quite experienced in streaming.
Nah they're not back. They may very well be who they were accused of being, not sure what convinced the flavor people otherwise. I don't care as long as they're gone.

blanc.PNG
Quality of content? You just need to stream a game a read chat and you're already ahead of all the Vtweeters, whatever.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wasn't aware of this. Were the accusations founded? If so good riddance.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
If more stuff like this becomes a reality, I think FlaVR has officially been taken too far:

dude recorded and posted a vocaroo of himself masturbating. he said he was leaving, got all dramatic about it, then came back, left again, came back. he's fricken weird. he took a female character design from flavr and in his debut video he insulted the name and turned it trans. he's associated with jubilee jonagold though who also left when he did, and then came back and has been streaming afaik, so idk what is going on. iirc his previous/alternate online identity is "kaiser" something.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

RiverBear

dude recorded and posted a vocaroo of himself masturbating. he said he was leaving, got all dramatic about it, then came back, left again, came back. he's fricken weird. he took a female character design from flavr and in his debut video he insulted the name and turned it trans. he's associated with jubilee jonagold though who also left when he did, and then came back and has been streaming afaik, so idk what is going on. iirc his previous/alternate online identity is "kaiser" something.
>He

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Here's a clip to break up the literal 1view drama. I really like these little VR chat models a lot of the Nijis have. Aside from the clip, I really like when Mika uses hers and hope to see in her upcoming 300k sub streaming celebration.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Holy shit posted this in the wrong topic
Erina draw!

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Expect more streams of Miko playing Mario games because Miko is going to be playing the Mario series this year. as for what games? Guessing it’s just going to be only the mainline entries and maybe the first 3 Paper Mario games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom