"It's not every day that two people would come across the same poop!"Tsukino Mito

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

In case you didn't get your Daily Dose™ of fujos

Oh God, these two are truly sharing a single brain cell. This is one to watch if you like the ditzy fangirl type.

"I thought guys ejaculated from their ass." - Rie 2023

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

congratulation

kestraline

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
More monopoly jokes. Yeah, the deal wasn’t that he’d do it if he lost, so this is some artistic liberty, but still funny and properly conveys his commitment to a bit:
View attachment 10892
Twitter
And this time stamp that I nearly died laughing at but then forgot about in the rest of the chaos:

“Listen to me,”
“Ok, go on, yeah, what?”
“………….”

FmlS4jfaYAA2LeE.jpeg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

In case you didn't get your Daily Dose™ of fujos

Jesus, is all their streams like this? It's been ten minutes of mpreg, eating pubes, incest, and being filled like a cream-filled donut by anime countries.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Page 1488 and no Pipplers? For shame!
1673917330823.png
1673917344134.png

Piarro

Early Adopter

Sheep music review starting.
Jesus, is all their streams like this? It's been ten minutes of mpreg, eating pubes, incest, and being filled like a cream-filled donut by anime countries.
What was that Tenma was saying about PC's reputation the other day :unsure:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I might be extremely biased in hating Rie (because I fucking hate Rie) but with the way she is right now, it feels like she's really trying to find her groove as a content creator still, even after having 6 months to figure it out plus the many months before she debuted. Instead of trying to be something she's not she should have really just started trying to be herself. Even if "herself" really wouldn't mesh well with the current Phase Connect audience, it's still branching out the number of niches the company hits which would result in overall company growth. Either that or she should actually commit to one directions she's trying to take herself instead of taking half measures and seeming ingenuine. It seems like everyone in the company knows how to commit to a niche except her.

Feel free to remind me how autistic I am.

c54c.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Due to unfortunate circustances brought by CURRENT_HAPPENING our country got royally fucked when it comes to payment processors. My mastercard aint working chief and there aint noone selling mega codes in this bitch, every company is so high on their farts they look down on me and refuse to take my money for a service. So i considered hosting my shit on shitty laptop for couple of reasons, like being physically near me at all times, freedom of customizability and me not having money to pay twice as much as i would do with mega. So far it hasnt really moved from me considering really, maybe i can find a way to pay for mega or i will move to some other file hosting service that does everything mega can do without instantly doxxing whoever is using it or myself. Tho my options are limited and my moneys are few.
healp plez!
That's rough. My wife uses binance to transfer money from slavland but she has to jump through a lot of hoops and looses a lot in the process.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

seems Kyo decided to have some clip complication of dating games, hilarious stuff. I honestly think Niji and Holo livers should post clips of themselves on their channel more often

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is showing 3.0 model update

joy-2.jpg

cry.jpg

disgust.jpg

evil.jpg
<- wildest threads start with this one
cry-joy-outfit-jpg.10925

tired.jpg

This one she called "I'm so tired, but I'll keep pushing forward"

More info:
  • Selen got a new cave background, with a race car bed
  • She can move more, forward and back
  • Crying expression comes with animated tears
  • Expressions can combine to 2 at a time
  • Expressions can apply to the other outfit too
  • She confirms, 3.0 update was a lottery she won
  • Expressions were revealed in a short story before greenscreen mode
beedrill.jpg

My resolution is shit, check out her VOD for better screenshots!

Attachments

• cry-joy-outfit.jpg
    cry-joy-outfit.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sounds like a regular Lia stream to me.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"I don't even know what an ovulating woman smells like." - Rie 2023, who apparently doesn't know what causes periods (or maybe has an empty carton)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

This is what happens when you let retards have unrestricted access to the internet. Cringeposting garbage for views by way of shocking content or, more horrifying, actually being into this shit and admitting it.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yandex disk or Mail cloud maybe?
Both of which glow. Could try tho

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO: make torrents and just post magnet links. No need to host shit. No need to pay shit. As long as the files are in my pc anyone can download and share them. Cool magnet links easy to embed into posts.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Selen (3.0) just murdered past Selen
Its over...
1673917776995279.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sh4gg1

yeah...