"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well archiving is ok for us, but surely vtubers earn some money from VODs as well it is hard to grow your audience if anything your create is restricted. This can do hit clippers as well.
late reply
Definitely less than from streams. In some cases like pippas, using copyrighted material like music no matter how transformative the content is and saying bad words a lot, they cant monetize vods at all. Also you usually dont get recommended vods by algorithm unless its something important like live concerts or some shit. Damage is there but for vtubers its more negligible, the only concern is that if your oshi starts deleting fucking everything. REMEMBER! Archive your oshi because she aint gonna stream forever, and you dont know what will happen if shes gone!

RiverBear

hololive ruined /jp/

Low poly shiina
bloodborne demake.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Altare is talking about doing a firemaking stream where he tries to make a fire like a caveman in some camp site and the stream is not allowed to end until he makes the fire. Zoomer anime boy makes fire...and burns a whole forest, while Vesper rides over to the woods on his bike.

Like this?

wic8oxjkdvf01.jpg

:whatastory:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel "Your Mom's Personal Trainer" (his words) Syrios is going to kill himself again with a video game. Let's watch him.

Edit: Axel mentioned that he weighs 70 KGs which is about 154 pounds. I don't know his height, but at least he is probably a good weight unless he's a complete manlet or something.

Edit 2: Apparently Axel's mama would discipline him with a metalic ruler, he also got into a massive argument with her when he was 18.

Tl;dr of this argument: His mother didn't praise him enough in school, so he eventually became a bad kid like he used to talk about in high school where he got into fights and stuff. She pretty much went with the whole "Oh your other classmates are better, so you didn't do that good..." so she didn't give him credit because he wasn't the smartest kid in class and he just gave up on school. Axel would come back shortly after this argument and have a deep talk that patched things up with her and try to improve things for his little brother by trying to give feedback so his little brother doesn't get antagonistic with their mom like he did. He still loves his mom to this day despite that.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
The Magni love triangle saga continues. Now Rio is going to NTR Magni by going after the GigaPecs.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 10244
We know Nyaru, we know....

This is what the caramel idol got to see - courtesy of the other account:
Fl5KwVGakAEs3aj

Fl_ojEiaMAAnsIw

You roll up to this 9/10 asian girl at your college. You ask for her number. She says she only puts out for glamrock freddy. Asks you what kind of loser doesn't even have a stomach bone. As she walks away you see her phone, she's scrolling through Genshin Impact hentai.

Axel "I gaslit my mom" Syrios

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You roll up to this 9/10 asian girl at your college. You ask for her number. She says she only puts out for glamrock freddy. Asks you what kind of loser doesn't even have a stomach bone. As she walks away you see her phone, she's scrolling through Genshin Impact hentai.

>You roll up to this 9/10 asian girl at your college.

Bold of you to assume many of us would make it this far, myself included.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hey now, she also wants to be flayed alive by some League of Legends skeleton man.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
That story about his mother was a little bit of a trip, I'm shocked they patched things up after that. Most kids tend to just hate their parents forever these days after stuff like that happens.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Axel "Your Mom's Personal Trainer" (his words) Syrios is going to kill himself again with a video game. Let's watch him.

Edit: Axel mentioned that he weighs 70 KGs which is about 154 pounds. I don't know his height, but at least he is probably a good weight unless he's a complete manlet or something.

Edit 2: Apparently Axel's mama would discipline him with a metalic ruler, he also got into a massive argument with her when he was 18.

Tl;dr of this argument: His mother didn't praise him enough in school, so he eventually became a bad kid like he used to talk about in high school where he got into fights and stuff. She pretty much went with the whole "Oh your other classmates are better, so you didn't do that good..." so she didn't give him credit because he wasn't the smartest kid in class and he just gave up on school. Axel would come back shortly after this argument and have a deep talk that patched things up with her and try to improve things for his little brother by trying to give feedback so his little brother doesn't get antagonistic with their mom like he did. He still loves his mom to this day despite that.

Sounds like typical Asian parents.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Take off the make up and shes at best a 6/10

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Sounds like typical Asian parents.
Yeah I'm getting at this point that Axel was effectively a Japanese kid raised in Australia, I don't think he's ever fully said where he lived throughout his life, but I know he said he was in Australia for either middle school or high school so he was there for a good while at least.

Still turned out quite well given all of that and I can respect that.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom