"The first thing La+ Darknesss does when she gets up in the morning? Regretting the life she has lived"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
After taking a cold shower.. I see granpire is asking about instagram.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

:selenpointandlaugh:
iu
Holy shit this is hilarious.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
:shiinastare:

On the 14th

Oh god this should be good.
Haven't seen Shiina or Erina play any fps games, Airi gets scared easily, and can't comment on Remi... But Imma have to make sure to catch this stream.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Any idea what actually happened?
Something-something she cheated her boyfriend while said boyfriend is in military or something. Might be something she's done back when she's still being an artist and not delving into the vtuber realm.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
After taking a cold shower.. I see granpire is asking about instagram.

Probably the best answer he is going to get.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Something-something she cheated her boyfriend while said boyfriend is in military or something. Might be something she's done back when she's still being an artist and not delving into the vtuber realm.
No, not that, I know that lore. I'm wondering what resulted in this tweet about backstabbing.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
No, not that, I know that lore. I'm wondering what resulted in this tweet about backstabbing.
Oh, in that case has no clue. Might have to try finding it, but i'm currently being beset by this pain of going to a con for 3 days straight.

i am dyin

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was listening to Machi's pov in the background and he's just a never ending fountain of quotes in the voices of the sources it's pretty entertaining

He even did the Zero quote someone posted during his debut

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yea but who fucked over froot?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tempus2.0 collab was really nice.

• Purple Tophat - Really great, very funny. I feel like he will stand out the most in this gen
  • Redboy - Sucks at this game, he might be a bit of an amateur at em. I feel like hes leaning a bit too hard on the whole voice actor thing. He's great at it but it just felt a bit forced and out of place in this collab. Feels like he was trying to steal the show in a way.
  • /Ñ/ - Good at games. Seems to be extremely competitive while at the same time doing a little trashtalking. His anime faggotry quoting was a bit annoying but overall not bad.
  • Man-Tits - Pretty chill as expected. Also fairly good at the game.
Shiina Member stream I only tuned in for the first 10-15 minutes but I had to afk to go cook and do chores around the house. Came back and it was over. If she really did mald, I hope it gets clipped. While I get membership should be an exclusive thing, having some clips of her malding while having the video be locked behind membership might be incentive for more people to want to join in.

If it was any of the Vshojo girls, I would default to either Vei or PinkCat.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Very fun collab from Tempus DLC, I enjoyed it quite a lot but it was different from the first Tempus Raft collab where it was just a bunch of bros chilling, this is a bunch of friends griefing each other in a friendly competitive environment. Gavis is a riot in the right situations, and I think him doing cooking simulator will be pretty good for what it is right up there with Magni not knowing how to turn water off. He has a pretty good sense of comedic timing intentionally or otherwise, you could make a hilarious clip compilation of just his antics and him owning himself after being a taunting jackass seconds ago.

He's my favorite by a mile of these four, and I understand why Magni liked him the best.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think you mean, "who hasn't"

Get it? Cuz she's a whore.

Edit: Also, Mumei playing Geoguessr tomorrow. And in the 'useless to me but still interesting' category, a few JP Holostars are going to play Board Game Arena, which is just an in-browser board game simulator with many many many popular board games on it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She hasn't said anything past this, so it's a waiting game to see if she talks more about it or if the other party comes out with something.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Good evening american night owls and foreigners from various parts of the world. Here's some holocomfiness live right now:
Luna appears to be finishing up constuction of constructing and debugging an RC car in handcam. Been streaming 2 hours but it's comf.

Temma is mariokart racing.

Ayame laugh rivals Botan's in quality. I've no idea what is going on but she's cute.

Kaela with the silky voice (I will GSH) is grinding:

Anya doing robot shooty game:

Zeta about to play Outer Wilds in a bit. I anticipate comfiness.

capip_heart.gif

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also, Mumei playing Geoguessr tomorrow.
I know I said Fishman should ban Pippa from even approaching a globe or map of the world, but I miss her Geoguessr zatsus like you wouldn't believe.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Tuned into /our hag/ and she's sent Lumi a dm asking for a collab

The other Lumi and Amiya would also be fun to see.

Ayame live playing Valorent. I hold hope that one day we get all the gaki's playing together and if it has to be Valo I will bear that pain.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule (monopoly with pink woman doesn't cause graduations...right?)
FmArjIfaUAcV0vm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom