Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Call Proctor! She eats like a beast!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I like how all the Mane-sane monkies are different colors. I only saw Gavis' so I didn't notice it until now.
i love the recurring tempus gag of their managers being monkeys

Finally, POC representation in COVER Corp's team

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Woozie streaming Deus Ex. She has a tendency to break out the older games once in a while, just a shame she works for a shitty company that can't keep talent.

Maybe she will show up at somewhere better in the future...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hath thou forsaken the old ways?
I think I posted one of her letters before, but now that's I've hear her say "don't repost them" I don't want to post them... she probably said it before and I just derped it.
I don't have a problem with it members stuff being posted though, I just can't do it if hear her say not too :shiinastare: I just can't...
As for the surprise, it would ruin a surprise :pippasquish:

Kalion

:)

Going to shill one of my 2views a moment: Tsukimi is doing a discussion of the first season of Mobile Suit Gundam: Witch From Mercury as well as working on the Suletta Figure-Rise.

"As a girl, I could make the blood scene without harming myself."

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"Me but cream filled" - Sena BonBon, 2023

:pippasquish::ponrys::pippasquish:

Early Adopter
I think I posted one of her letters before, but now that's I've hear her say "don't repost them" I don't want to post them... she probably said it before and I just derped it.
I don't have a problem with it members stuff being posted though, I just can't do it if hear her say not too :shiinastare: I just can't...
As for the surprise, it would ruin a surprise :pippasquish:

Find yourself a man that will be as faithful as Titanosaurus to his lolibaba.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Ok, that shiina stream was fucking kino, and the surprise she showed us at the beginning was fucking great.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Altare is talking about doing a firemaking stream where he tries to make a fire like a caveman in some camp site and the stream is not allowed to end until he makes the fire. Zoomer anime boy makes fire...and burns a whole forest, while Vesper rides over to the woods on his bike.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You teases you could just not tell us there was a surprise so we could be blissfully ignorant lol
I think it's better for you to anticipate something cool :wtfman: :shiinawangy:

I missed the beginning part of the stream. I presume the surprise is the thing at 56 minutes?
Yeah :pippasquish:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ok, that shiina stream was fucking kino, and the surprise she showed us at the beginning was fucking great.
I missed the beginning part of the stream. I presume the surprise is the thing at 56 minutes?

In other news, looks like Nyaru and Lia met up today.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

I'm still mad at myself for initially writing off Kaela after her debut. I love this autistic penguin.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Yup, exactly that.

Found this one on leddit, looks like botan made a good impression with the DRG community
9qhr20rdqvaa1.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1350-1400

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji

[Post] about JP side being saturated with vtubers, and new people choosing EN side while being Japanese.
This and Meloco posts start a long discussion on languages, learning, and vtubers
◷ NIJ: Meloco's EN is way better than EN of an average Japanese person [post]
Learning a new language is hard [post]
People learning your language are admirable and interesting to watch [post]
Japanese learners are fucking weebs, mmmbarasing! [post]
Like half of students will drop out of language learning courses though [post]
Extroverted outliers - Kiara [post]
We must revert to Shakespearean English, that will show Japan! [post]
That's some pussy shit, we can go deeper! [post]
Away with the French! [post]
English is a mudpuddle [post]
This goes further, my ink is running out

Rin starts Deus Ex, thread celebrates [post]

◷ NIJ: Meloco PL confirmed [post]

☆ HST: First Shinri edit rolls in [post], the second one [post], the third one - this is a combined one [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Clip of Mad at the Internet, Null is talking about Metokur's heirs [post]

☆ HST: Tempus D&D episode 8 [post]

More AmaLee RL faces [post], and more [post]. Confusion with another VA, Amanda WIn-Lee, is brought up. AmaLee is painfully aware [post]

The Great GIF argument starts [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Panko beats Malenia, Blade of Miquella [stream], and a [clip]

◷ NIJ: Lazulight collab, a fanmade LazuLight visual novel. Also Mahjong tournament [post]. Kotoka won her group in majong, good banter [post]
More details on the tourney [post], Kotoka and Elira groups [post], info with tables [post], four finalists [post]

Filipino vtuber agency KoMETA Virtual Live has opened auditions [post]. Thread's collective dream about Henri Ikari vtuber debut

Ᵽ PHC: Moonshine animations with Yuri, War Crimes and Fun Times [post]

▷ HLO: Mumei is back, Japan Trip Q&A [post], Altare tries MRE again [post]

▷ HLO: Ame celebrates birthday with Mini Live [post], picture of her concert [post], she is in Japan [post], her new intro screen interactable game [post]
Ame can eat Japanese bread [post]! Ame has an original song coming [post]

◷ NIJ: On EN and JP interaction, with EN being represented by Japanese person [post] Meloco is not Kiara/Bae [post], corpo focus is on JP side [post]
Shu is there, and the point is JP will choose Japanese over JP speaking EN [post], Meloco's EN is easy to understand to JP, and as long as she mainly streams EN, it doesn't matter [post]

♨ FVR: Sena opened membership [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa's father is watching clips [post]. Speaking of, Pippa is going to stream Sporcle [post]

◷ NIJ: Elira Pendora 3D Reveal [post], twitter [post], all of Lazulight is getting 3D [post], there is something more [post]

☆ HST: Tempus 2 shorts [post] and more [post], Josuiji Shinri cover of Daddy Daddy Do [post], Risu and Oga have two covers of that song in duet [post]

Chase [update] on other forum

☆ HST: Magni Dezmond might have abandoned his jury duty [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Weekly [returns], start [post]

▷ HLO: Hololive Mario Kart tournament, thread will discuss this for a while, clips and streams of the tourney [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Another Pippa x Ghostpolitics [raid]

Sawa (SourGrape) is streaming Little Witch Nobeta [post], Pippa's mod is also a mod of Sawa's stream [post], details on Sawa [post], peak at her model [post]
Sawa is of Puerto Rican descent, lives in IL [post]?

Nyaru is having her first off-collab, with YoroYoyo [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa and Tenma are gonna sing a cover [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Fuyo and Shiina had a private drawing collab, with Yuko and Sava [post]

◷ NIJ: Debiru New Year board game with Meloco [post]

Aletta from Kawaii numbers [post], about Shorts [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Tenma talk about collab problems
Tenma with guerilla trucking stream [post] On this stream she mentions having difficulty getting collabs with people [post].
It is because of Pippa, but it is not her fault [post], people who turn you down are a bad partners to begin with [post]
Separating Phase and Tenma who is stuck with reputation [post]. Tenma spoke about management, and more on Pippa [post]
Tenma is more social person and a conventional entertainer [post]
Person who turned Tenma down gave her bs excuse, she had great collabs with corpos [post], examples [post]
People who consider Pippa political are badly informed [post], Rekieta is not political, he is a lawyer [post]
Transcript of Tenma's talk [post]
People who consider Pippa political have ground to stand on [post], more [post]
One of the final posts on the situation so far [post]

Why is there's never a slow week in vtube world [post]? Answers in the thread

Big Marble collab with 16 people. Also, Kiki (@bunnyonvt) is looking for collab and gets replies [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa and Vesper fanart, includes a spear and a glowing person [post]

Kiara Ophelia Utano Pandora collab, talking about idols [post], Sara was in the chat [post]

Indonesia Vtuber drama, 15-year old cosplayer cheated on her 19-yo bf with a 22-yo vtuber [post], details from someone familiar with the topic [post]

Henry Ikari is going through "villain arc" [post]

☆ HST: More speculation on Tempus 2 PLs [post], a song from one of them [post], Hakka PL twitter location is Honduras [post] and his face [post]

◷ NIJ: Selen DJ Ember Music Showcase is announced [post], starts here [post] with details

☆ HST: Tempus 2 names debate starts here [post]

Chase situation [thread]
Chase update - address and voting info, Null is asking about him [post], his story is posted in Hall of Shame [post]
OK THIS ONE IS BIG - CHASE IS A NO JOKE, FR, ANIMAL RAPIST WITH A RECORD [post]
Chase gets a Person of interest tag [post] on farms and a whole dedicated [thread] here

◷ NIJ: Something crazier than 3d is teased by Elira from Nijisanji [post]

▷ HLO: Ollie speaks about song collab budgets [post]

♨ FVR: Sena and Nyanna collab, also Tomoe and Beri [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Lia is going to stream about Sonic For Real Justice [post]

Let's just grab all the people, and move them to Farms [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Sawa posts Pippa as fukouna shoujo 03 [post]

Fuyo is in Portugal [post], Pochi is from Quebec [post]

Clip of coupple of youtubers talking about vtubing and 4chan [post]

♨ FVR: Sena Bonbon posts a photo of her bookshelf [post]

Kero the Wolf is going to vtube [post]

☆ HST: First Tempus 2 debut, Gavis Bettel [post], and a clip of his PL [post]

☆ HST: All Tempus 2 debut links in one [post], voice comparison of Machina [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa is watching [post], Pippa post is climbing high in Hololive subreddit [post], it was removed by Reddit mods [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Someone (@fuggyfugger) is making Pippa AI [post]

☆ HST: Machina intro music [post], he is a Type-Moon fan [post]

▷ HLO: Amelia is supporting Tempus 2 [post]

☆ HST: Monetization on new boys [post]

☆ HST: FUCKING WILD Speculation on Flayon roommate [post], debunked [post]

☆ HST: Ironmouse Twitter shout out to new boy Hakka [post]

☆ HST: Josuiji Shinri PL [post], tweet from PL about deep voiced Nijisanji liver [post]

☆ HST: Girl_dm and Zaion Twitter react to new boy Shinri [post]

☆ HST: Tempus 2 collab song [post]

▷ HLO: INA IS BACK TO STREAMING [post], actual stream starts here, a lot of feels in thread [post], Shiina is superchatting [post], Watame and Game Freak was there too [post]

Shout out to Mechwarrior Online, showcase with a vtuber [post]. Short discussion on a weird genre

Kson does a Meme Review with Pikamee [post]

▷ HLO: Kiara Marine off collab. Also Else is back streaming and announced new live2D [post]

nayuta is doing her 9th acoustic live [post]

A short list of vtubers playing not flavor of the month [post]

▷ HLO: A-chan Hologra annual top 10 [post]

♨ FVR: Araminta Aminthe was looking for a game, found EVE online of all things [post]

▷ HLO: Risu is back [post]!

☆ HST: Axel is playing FF XIV mmorpg [post]

New destructive YouTube shenanigans, plus restricting critics [post]. Can greatly hurt vtuber world [post]

◷ NIJ: Mika Melatika is reading her viewers' hot takes [post], some catch attention of the thread, example [post]

Is there any collab games besides A Way Out [post]?

☆ HST: Hakka debut starts a conversation on accents [post]

▷ HLO: Nene tweets in Spanish [post] and more [post]

☆ HST: Tempus D&D finale, episode 10 [post]

Ophelia is doing Ina voice study [post]

♨ FVR: Sena Bonbon shows her chibi model [post], sketches of upgrade prototype [post]

☆ HST: Waiting rooms for Tempus 2 collab, Ultimate Chicken Horse with a manager [post]

☆ HST: Alter talks about a firemaking stream [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Nyaru and Lia met up [post]

I've implemented @Mumberthrax 's idea about unicode and abbrev for companies, together with color coding. Feedback on color and in general is welcome!

I would like to see how this looks like with emojis, as per @Kourai suggestion, too. Maybe future experiment?

Mixed feelings about FlaVR separation. When we are talking Hololive and Holostars, I can see plenty of people being a fan of one and not the other, but is it the same with Phase and FlaVR? Recap is here for fans of vtubers, and while I see separation making sense in legal context, does it make sense for us?

Last edited:

Early Adopter
CANACUCKS BTFO!!!!
HOME DEPOT RUNT HAS RAKED THEM TO THE LAST ONE!! NO LEAFS ALLOWED!!!!!!!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
VTA.png
VTA posting divided by subject matter
(not based on any actual data, only my perception of the posting)

Early Adopter
SENA LOVE!!!!
MINNA TIME!!!!!!! Thats some old ass book thoe!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
View attachment 10241
VTA posting divided by subject matter
(not based on any actual data, only my perception of the posting)
Add a date-range or legend for the date span for the data and this would actually be a nice, periodic infographic for the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom