"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bingeamint came back, so obviously something had to happen.
I'm just going through Axel's FF14 VoD, just started and he already wants to talk to the two young ladies, Alisae and Alphinaud.
Axel can fix blue Alisae, I know he can.

In red Alisae news, Altare is going to continue Shadowbringers soon.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I'll take my Nostradamus award now, sorry tako's.
Screenshot_20230109-001308_Opera.png

Spirelord

Hello.

kukkia

Early Adopter
You'll watch the new Pokemon game for the hundredth time and you'll like it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I will actually die from laughter (and sadness from @Takodachi killing himself) if Ina's doing a summoner support build and calling it a Pokemon playthrough. I mean it won't happen, nor do I want either of those things to happen, but... Imagine.
The Pokemon game where Ditto is the meta.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
doesn't holo have Pokémon perms until February? if so ina's January is full of Pokémon and February onwards only Elden Ring :smugrys:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chloe's Twitter account got hacked:

ByGawd-exif-remove.jpeg

Translation:
It is very painful for me to deliver the shocking news to everyone, and it is very difficult to say... I'm taking a bath now

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
doesn't holo have Pokémon perms until February? if so ina's January is full of Pokémon and February onwards only Elden Ring :smugrys:
Is Ina a Harry Potter fan?
Ina seems like a Harry Potter fan.
Maybe they'll get Hogwarts perms and she'll choose that,  then more Elden ring lmao

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It might be a lost cause trying to get attention away from the Priestess' return, but Sara "Vaporeon is LITERALLY built for human dick" Nagare is playing more of da scary choo choo game:

Coming back to this to say that while it took Pippa like 8 tries to beat Hell Charles, pro gamer and snek mommy Sara did it in 1. Although she did almost miss the cutscene due to it glitching out momentarily.
6AC87E7A-439D-4A4F-AE64-6C8EA59D7A0F.png

You have to let go. What happened to her wasn't your fault.
NEVER :calidrinking::calivomit:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

RiverBear

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Anyone who is a Shiina member and is missing this member stream, I'm not sure I've seen her mald as hard as this. King of Crab is really just getting a rise out of her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Moving from one BBBM (Big Breasted Brown Mommy) to another, Sena is live!

And wouldn't you know, she's transformed into an abomination unto God! :koronehappyl:
46E1A5E6-F4BC-4C15-BBB2-3FF33C7C1D66.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tempus 2.0 Collab waiting rooms are up

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Anyone who is a Shiina member and is missing this member stream, I'm not sure I've seen her mald as hard as this. King of Crab is really just getting a rise out of her.
She's really cute(er) when she's malding in games! Hopefully she gets some good clips too, she said she's fine with it being clipped, with the exception of a surprise for a future stream :smugpipi: I'm not gonna tell.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Tempus 2.0 Collab waiting rooms are up

I like how all the Mane-sane monkies are different colors. I only saw Gavis' so I didn't notice it until now.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Moving from one BBBM (Big Breasted Brown Mommy) to another, Sena is live!

And wouldn't you know, she's transformed into an abomination unto God! :koronehappyl:
View attachment 10231

Man she is really expressive compared to her main model. Feels a lot more fluid. Her rigging skill improves!!
She's said she's already working on the next upgrade to it, showed off some sketches the other day that all looked really nice.
Edit: also she said this chibi art came from The Justed One, her "papa", though she rigged it.

1673227767367.png
1673228028163.png
1673228088466.png1673228122958.png1673228214722.png1673228259527.png1673228311513.png1673228386967.png
E: She just was talking about liking some cinnabon things.. hesitated and then went ahead and said, "like me, but cream filled" followed by a full minute or so of giggling and chat bonking her.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Man she is really expressive compared to her main model. Feels a lot more fluid. Her rigging skill improves!!
She's said she's already working on the next upgrade to it, showed off some sketches the other day that all looked really nice.

View attachment 10232

Ngl kinda cute tho! Pretty puntable!

Yeah I made fun of it at first but it is a very nice little model. Sena SmolSmol is cute! :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom