"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Da boyz are getting their own Rust server.

foto_no_exif (6) (2).png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cover released Financial Results for FY2023/3

Highlights:
Revenue history and source split
View attachment 24877View attachment 24878

Business plan for FY2024/3
New gen confirmed before end of March
View attachment 24879View attachment 24881

Studio
View attachment 24884

Organizational structure
View attachment 24882View attachment 24883

Anon worked out talent earnings from numbers
View attachment 24876
Holoearth swallowing roughly 10% of their annual revenue.

Well, we'll see how that'll go.

Also, imagine starting at Hololive in 2018 or 2019 and knowing the handful of employees by name.

A handful of years later you visit the office again and go

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You summed up pretty well one of many reasons Max gets real old real fast. Also the fact he's "baby's first FGC" and despite his fixation on fighting games he knows jack shit about any fighter that isn't Capcom, NRS, or Killer Instinct.
that's 5ish games just going off your list (id throw guilty gear and Samsho in there too) . shit on max if you want but downplaying that he knows a good chunk of fighting games at least enough to talk informed on them is just making shit up.

he really needs to stop shitting on anime tho it's like 3 or 4 of the games he actively knows.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Nolan got banned from this thread only, he's just posted in discord degeneracy gallery without any problems.
So, Nolan is General Zod, and the degen gallery...

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This is the moment Hanabusa Lisa becomes a 6view.
Lisa3D.png
She's actually really cute in 3D and still has that laugh.

Kaga Sumire's 3D next, one half of the VSpo pioneers.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Remi confirmed impregnated with Covid. I guess she will be taking 9 months off to deliver the Covid baby

Edit: While I upload bluebear photo, i was late
Also, Blue Bear Maid Outfit, nothing too sexy or degenerate

View attachment 24852

Blue bear confirmed for not fat.

View attachment 24851
Nice and slender, as expected of the most seiso vtuber.
Bonk me Proctor Sama

The Rizzler

It's a meme, basically. The exact meaning can be anything from "you're overly optimistic" or "you're new here" to "your opsec is shit" or even "you're making an idiot out of yourself".

Also it's the only proper reaction whenever someone mentions Nolan or something Nolan-related, including the Nolan moment sticker itself.
I will aspire to have my own emoji on here

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Somewhat off topic, but I would love to see a vtuber with a model like this one

It looks like a cross between anime and the newer Dreamworks movies, a very nice east-meets-west kinda thing, plus it's just so well animated

Sleepy's 3D model is along that line

Clip tax:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

How do you convince corporate types that the whole metaverse fad is a dismal misaligned abortion of an idea. Nevermind, I guess time will have to teach them that lesson.
As long as the FED-backed VC money is pouring into it, they'll keep trying to make it work. The biggest hurdle is, clearly, the tech won't be ready for a solid 10+ years for a good experience, but the second is that dystopian fiction about VR Tech pre-dates good VR by a solid 30 years. Fiction about how bad the technology can be has gone through enough iterations that SAO was a new-spin on the genre when it launched in 2002!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The worst cheese I ever had was this stuff, also from Norway.
View attachment 24781
I never want to hear jokes about the britbongs and their cuisine again. At least their cheese is tasty.
since when does bri'sh food have any flavor at all?
You think THAT'S the most interesting followup?

anyone who didn't guess immediately (from the first post) that it was Nolan needs a new brain can't sperg here has to sperg elsewhere.
the fucking negro is banned from the damn forum and you still post about him and he's the problem?
your mad for someone giving us content to point and laugh at? I mean it's the town clown but the town clown is still funny in a pathetic way.
Not even Cali exclusive, this has been going on all over Europe for the past 10 years. Pretty much any bigger city. Local cafes and hotels are bringing in staff from Albania or Nepal because the locals don't want to work 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week for $700-ish a month, but the immigrants don't have a problem with that. So the locals move to Germoney or Ireland and repeat the cycle.
which also drives up rent prices which is the issue in canada right now the best part is the goverment pays for the apartments so the landlords jack up the prices even more which makes other people think those are reasonable prices and follow.
Hi, everyone I don’t know if this is the right place for a self introduction, so I hope I didn’t accidentally break any rules, but this seems like a rad place to talk about vtuber, hopefully I can learn more about how this whole thing works :D

run while you can
I caught up on the Degeneracy thread today after not checking it out for a few weeks and, while I will never block anyone this is the first time I wanted to. Nolan is such a dumb shit annoyance and there are too many in the general thread that tolerates or enable him like a flea-ridden pet, but no one can take ownership and it is still a DISEASED animal that should be culled for the good of the many!
I am doing it too, even now! He is not a Vtuber so why is he always the main character on the Vtuber thread?
I am slowly starting to agree with you i find it highly amusing to point and laugh though we really should give the idiot a containment thread just so it saves general even if it's what the rat wants.
Idk if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering what does the Certified Nolan Moment emoji mean
It's a meme, basically. The exact meaning can be anything from "you're overly optimistic" or "you're new here" to "your opsec is shit" or even "you're making an idiot out of yourself".

Also it's the only proper reaction whenever someone mentions Nolan or something Nolan-related, including the Nolan moment sticker itself.
Recursive Nolan Moment Sticker when?

How do you convince corporate types that the whole metaverse fad is a dismal misaligned abortion of an idea. Nevermind, I guess time will have to teach them that lesson.
Show them what Decentraland looks like.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Somewhat off topic, but I would love to see a vtuber with a model like this one

It looks like a cross between anime and the newer Dreamworks movies, a very nice east-meets-west kinda thing, plus it's just so well animated

Sleepy's 3D model is along that line

Clip tax:

Honey Goblin is probably the closest so far

Jealous

Lurker

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I will aspire to have my own emoji on here
Nigga stop blue balling us, I haven't slept in weeks and I need content to stay alive

Meanwhile

download (5).jpeg

ARCHive
Screenshot_20230512-074534_Chrome.jpg

waynesworld-way.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Jealous

Lurker

An hour late. 3D singing stream
カグラナナchannel/ななかぐら - 制服3Dお披露目!ペンをマイクに持ち替えて #カグラナナ3Dライブ - BLUE - 【重大発表あり】 [bwxkhQqNe04 - 1280x7...png

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Purin is playing... Splatterhouse?!

nowecant.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
In which Lui returns to being an OL without free will

Negzana

Status